Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson/Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

the khat quaffer

kiwifarms.net
As much as it pains me to say, Obesion didn't pull that statement completely out of his ass. There's been recent research into whether or not there's a difference between "male" and "female" brains, as well as whether "trans" brains match closer to "cis" brains of their identified gender or not. Some of these studies have found some difference in brain structures and activity between the genders (though not all of them), and some studies allege to have found trans people's brains function closer to those of their preferred gender rather than their biological sex. As you might expect, this field of study is fraught with controversy. This kind of research is also often denounced by the very woke trans people the studies allegedly support, for various reasons.

tl;dr girl brains =/= boy brains

You're right, though not in any way that validates Jonathan or Onion boy.

Cure Milquetoast

kiwifarms.net
As much as it pains me to say, Obesion didn't pull that statement completely out of his ass. There's been recent research into whether or not there's a difference between "male" and "female" brains, as well as whether "trans" brains match closer to "cis" brains of their identified gender or not. Some of these studies have found some difference in brain structures and activity between the genders (though not all of them), and some studies allege to have found trans people's brains function closer to those of their preferred gender rather than their biological sex. As you might expect, this field of study is fraught with controversy. This kind of research is also often denounced by the very woke trans people the studies allegedly support, for various reasons.
From my understanding of that research, they only used trans people who are into the same sex (aka transwomen who are into men) for those studies. This would suggest that homosexual males have a brain more "similar" to women and vice versa, not transgender women having an inherently different brain due to gender woo. Most likely than not, this is more a case of natal hormone levels influencing brain development. That said, even if these slight differences in brain structures were based on something as nebulous and meaningness as feewings, I highly doubt Yaniv has a "female" brain.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
From my understanding of that research, they only used trans people who are into the same sex (aka transwomen who are into men) for those studies. This would suggest that homosexual males have a brain more "similar" to women and vice versa, not transgender women having an inherently different brain due to gender woo. Most likely than not, this is more a case of natal hormone levels influencing brain development. That said, even if these slight differences in brain structures were based on something as nebulous and meaningness as feewings, I highly doubt Yaniv has a "female" brain.
Brains are genderless. They’re are out there women who are good at math, and men who do arts. There’s no difference. Even latest scientific research showed this.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brains are genderless. They’re are out there women who are good at math, and men who do arts. There’s no difference. Even latest scientific research showed this.
BRAINS CAN BE ANY GENDER THEY WANT AND IT WOULD HELP IF HATERS LIKE YOU AND SOCIETY STOPPED PUTTING THEM DOWN FOR TRYING TO BE WHO THEY REALLY ARE INSIDE

cogsworth

Build-A-Cow Workshop: Satan's Favorite Idiot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lads, as much as I enjoy a rousing game of "how much autism can I pack into my post at once", this thread is not for discussing the validity of scientific findings on the physical differences between male and female brains.

It's definitely for making fun of local fat pedophile sped Gerg Onionson, so can we please get back to that now.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Look at Gruck moralfagging “hurr hurr a dude killed himself!!!111 y r u guys talking politics u guys r terrible”

Of course he’d reeeee about people mourning a public figure that died senselessly like Christina Grimmie and then turn around and manufacture outrage over people making jokes about Epstein taking the coward’s way out.

The fucking pedo probably offed himself before Big Bubba got to him because he knew guys like Big Bubba didn’t take kindly to human shitstains that hurt kids. About the only loss from this piece of garbage ending his life was that no one will be able to get any more information out of him about his horrific crimes. Get down off your high horse, Grug, and go fuck yourself. (yeah, I know, rates self 🎩🎩🎩)

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Look at Gruck moralfagging “hurr hurr a dude killed himself!!!111 y r u guys talking politics u guys r terrible”

Of course he’d reeeee about people mourning a public figure that died senselessly like Christina Grimmie and then turn around and manufacture outrage over people making jokes about Epstein taking the coward’s way out.

The fucking pedo probably offed himself before Big Bubba got to him because he knew guys like Big Bubba didn’t take kindly to human shitstains that hurt kids. About the only loss from this piece of garbage ending his life was that no one will be able to get any more information out of him about his horrific crimes. Get down off your high horse, Grug, and go fuck yourself. (yeah, I know, rates self 🎩🎩🎩)
Pedo got Clinton'd my guy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino