Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson/Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, vegan d-bag pedo, Destroying the Environment. Looks like emo Freddy Kreuger

Roccosmoderndeath

kiwifarms.net
absolutely of course he has to post this dumb shit on this topic!
As much as I am annoyed by some of the truly exceptional theories around this are, Greg somehow manages to still have the worst take possible. Maybe it's because Epstein had Greg's dream life?

"But what about the poor pedo :(". Won't someone please think of the man who got to live a lavish lifestyle trafficking and raping underage girls for 66 years and then die without ever facing any real consequences??

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
I'm worried for his kids more than usual with his veiled admissions to being a pedophile being less veiled than normal and his open support of Yaniv and Epstein. Are the state or Lainey's parents ever going to do something??
While I think your concerns are valid, I wouldn't worry too much about his "support" of Epstein and Yaniv.

As stated by others in the thread before, Gargle here is a contrarian for the sake of being one. Whatever the hot topic or general opinion of or on X is, he'll be the opposite. That's why he whines about muh Epstein suicide jokes and Yaniv's rights as a true and honest woman with pronouns uwu. It's why he gets euphoric on tumblr and twitter during times of crisis (i.e. Hurricane Harvey).

Unless of course being contrarian on X issue means siding with right wingers and centrists. Then he's all about status quo. That's probably largely his reason for being "pro-Epstein."

Also his children IIRC aren't in Gargle's preferred age group yet. We call him pedophile a lot but he generally sways toward like 14+. Feel free to correct me but I think they're like 5?

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Greg has unfortunately misunderstood what it means to be a contrarian.

Greg, obtusely wording your defense of a suspected pedophile is a bad look. While said obtuse wording might give you some deniability, Greg, the court of public opinion will remember you as the guy who screamed "gO tO tHe PoLiCe!!!" while there was already several active cases with some pretty damning evidence.

Greg sounds like the kind of dipshit who would get assmad if you said O.J. Simpon is a murderer. Sure, Greg, he wasn't convicted, but doesn't mean he didn't brutally kill Nicole and that random waiter Ron. Do you understand, Greg?
and by the way, my name remains, not Greg.
Now Greg, you saying that your name is not legally Greg, doesn't absolve you, Greg, of all the things you did during the time when you used Greg as your name on documents. If it did, then you, Greg, would no longer be married, or legally responsible for your children.

And wouldn't your life, Greg, be a dream, if only all your, Greg, precious plans would come true .

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Am i the only one that thinks Lainey is being coerced into being a tranny?
I don't know that she's being coerced into it, but I do think it's a response to being married to Gruggles. I think she doesn't want him touching her and in her fucked up mind this was the way to go about that. She had an eating disorder and was only attractive to Grug when she was a skinny waif that looked like a teenager. As she's gotten older and had children, that illusion was impossible to keep up with. Better to troon out than grown into the woman you are. She's royally fucked in the head so there's no telling what the real motivation is, but I'd go out on a limb and say she's not truly transgender. She's taken it to an extreme that even Abby Brown didn't attempt, bu I don't think in blackest holes of her heart she believes she's a man.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Am i the only one that thinks Lainey is being coerced into being a tranny?
I don't know that she's being coerced into it, but I do think it's a response to being married to Gruggles. I think she doesn't want him touching her and in her fucked up mind this was the way to go about that. She had an eating disorder and was only attractive to Grug when she was a skinny waif that looked like a teenager. As she's gotten older and had children, that illusion was impossible to keep up with. Better to troon out than grown into the woman you are. She's royally fucked in the head so there's no telling what the real motivation is, but I'd go out on a limb and say she's not truly transgender. She's taken it to an extreme that even Abby Brown didn't attempt, bu I don't think in blackest holes of her heart she believes she's a man.
I feel like Greg was into the whole trans thing when it just meant Lainey was wearing oversized tomboyish clothing (that also made her look very slim and petite). When things started getting more involved and inconvenient, Greg lost interest in both the act of being a supporting husband and Lainey. They've grown very physically and emotionally distant from each other.
No matter people's feelings on transitioning, anyone with half a brain knows it's unhealthy to use it as a coping mechanism for a shit relationship. Too bad Lainey never got a chance to date a normal person and learn some basic relationship lessons before shacking up with Greg.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino