Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 869 40.8%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 330 15.5%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 933 43.8%

• Total voters

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
I might sound like a slut-shaming prude for saying this but sex should not be your #1 priority in life. 8 times a day is batshit insane.

Sex between people is healthy, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with liking a lot of sex. But when it consumes you down to the very core of your being, that's incredibly unhealthy and, pardon the buzzword, toxic. There is more to life than self-release, especially when you're forcing other people to go beyond their limits just to make YOU feel good.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg is The Legend now
Screenshot_20191107-215809_Chrome.jpg

Narcissism is a hell of a drug. Also, note how low his engagement goes when her only offers positive poll options for himself. He gets thousands if he offers a negative choice.
Screenshot_20191107-215934_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191107-215847_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191107-215910_Chrome.jpg

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I might sound like a slut-shaming prude for saying this but sex should not be your #1 priority in life. 8 times a day is batshit insane.

Sex between people is healthy, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with liking a lot of sex. But when it consumes you down to the very core of your being, that's incredibly unhealthy and, pardon the buzzword, toxic. There is more to life than self-release, especially when you're forcing other people to go beyond their limits just to make YOU feel good.
Slut shaming would be insulting someone because they had sex with many people, but here... oh, here it's just an absolute mess.

He had sex with Shiloh (noticed that in the interview she never said "we had sex" but "he had sex with me"?) eight times a day and on top of that he also masturbated, and we all know he did it a lot, so much so that he had to hide and do it while editing.

At this point, we know for sure that he masturbated (masturbates) to loli hentai and pictures of his ex sister-in-law.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole having sex 8 times a day thing is insane to me, even as a one time thing that's pretty out there. That in addition to masturbating in between? That's just soulless degenerate shit.

I get having a high libido, but at that point it seems less genuine libido and into something pathological. What an absolute creep.

I'm not sure this jagbag will ever face legal consequences for his predatory behavior, but I also don't see his life circumstances getting any better. It's going to be death from a thousand paper cuts rather than one big event for him I think.
I said this some pages ago, but this is Hypersexuality or a full blown sex addiction.

There's a chance if the sexual assault at 11 is legit, and the stories of the inappropriate shit his mum did all the time during his childhood are also true, it could contribute to the behaviour as sexual abuse can lead to Hypersexuality, but we don't really have a lot of evidence other than the word of the Onion so thats a tricky one.

But to be fair at this point I think giving him the way out of "oh I was abused" isn't even worth it. He knows what he's doing, he's going after young girls consistently and doing everything he can to make sure when he does that he isn't breaking any laws. That's fucked up and no amount of abuse is an excuse for that kind of behaviour.

Its worth nothing that neither sex addiction or Hypersexuality are diagnosable mental disorders currently, both have been suggested for inclusion in the DSM before but nothing has been added yet. I don't think something that he could be formally given and use as a way out if this went to court basically, is what I'm saying. There's no not guilty under reasons of insanity excuse, he has calculated his every move to make sure he won't get in trouble with the law which should be proof that he has full mental capacity.

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fuzhou

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Occams’s Razor here, but I think the simple answer is that he’s brain damaged. We know he was hydrrocephalic and that there are parts of the brain that control impulses. I think he’s fundamentally, physically broken. He can’t control himself so society should control him. Lock his pedo ass up because that’s all that will fix it. Even if he’s deplatformed he still has a daughter and he’s still capable of preying on her friends even if it’s not the daughter, herself. He’s a menace and needs to be dealt with.

If only Shiloh’s father was still alive.

Clockwork_PurBle

"Shut up, you pretentious kneecap!"
kiwifarms.net
Been at work today (I work with kids, ages around 6- 8 years old) and a few of them were singing "I'm a Banana" in class

:c I wanted to die
In what capacity do you work with them? Not intending for you to power level of course but if you are some level of authority, or work close with the authority, you could inform the parents (or the authority so they can) about the origin of "I'm a Banana" so they might monitor what their child is watching more closely.

If I saw my kid watching that video I probably wouldn't think anything of it, it's just a stupid outdated video (provided I have no idea about Onion) but if someone informed me about the creator and current events I'd take it away. Of course there's shitty parents out there but generally speaking people don't want their kids watching predators.

How old were these kids if I may also ask? 'Cause it seems weird for anyone younger than my generation to know about him.

You don't sound like that. Not to derail off the topic, or go "we live in a society", but I think the society that we currently live in has fone hypersexual, especially within media.

The body is an incredible thing but I don't see how someone as out-of-shape as Gargle can handle that much sex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whale Lake 2

kiwifarms.net
The body is an incredible thing but I don't see how someone as out-of-shape as Gargle can handle that much sex.
How long can he last, though?

His little brain is nothing but senseless rage and pure lust, and that's about it. He never matured and still acts like a stupid 17yo kid who just found out that we indeed live in a society.

Sex requires a lot of time, yes, but not if there are no preliminaries, no intention to draw out the sensations, no intention to care about your partner. He probably gets all hot and bothered and is done in the matter of one, two minutes at best.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James Greg is alternating his manipulation on Taylor Kai at full capacity: love bombing and reality twisting in textbook form.

He hasn't ruined her life! It's everyone else judging them that's ruining her life. Why, if it wasn't for him, she'd have no one at all because he's the only one who cares. I hope you appreciate his sacrifice for you, Taylor.
die.png

Meanwhile, Taylor's refusal to make videos has ended. Greg is really pulling out all the stops: for three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame. Having been called out on Hansen for forcing a pregnant Shiloh to sleep on the hallway floor and generally exposed as living like trash, Grug has grudgingly permitted Lainey to purchase a bed frame - but only if she makes a video of her assembling it and puts it Patreon.

So here is that video.

In it, Taylor Lainey Kai is literally shaking. She claims it's caffeine doing this to her, but this is the first public anything she's posted in months, since Sarah came out with the truth. Greg can't stand not being obeyed, and Kai was defying him for a long time, with zero resources. I can only imagine the narc rage that finally got her to make a video, manic and shaking.

Last edited:

Middle-aged Meltdown

I may be old,but I'm still petty.
kiwifarms.net
James Greg is alternating his manipulation on Taylor Kai at full capacity: love bombing and reality twisting in textbook form.

He hasn't ruined her life! It's everyone else judging them that's ruining her life. Why, if it wasn't for him, she'd have no one at all because he's the only one who cares. I hope you appreciate his sacrifice for you, Taylor.
View attachment 1002144

Meanwhile, Taylor's refusal to make videos has ended. Greg is really pulling out all the stops: for three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame. Having been called out on Hansen for forcing a pregnant Shiloh to sleep on the hallway floor and generally exposed as living like trash, Grug has grudgingly permitted Lainey to purchase a bed frame - but only if she makes a video of her assembling it and puts it Patreon.

So here is that video.

In it, Taylor Lainey Kai is literally shaking. She claims it's caffeine doing this to her, but this is the first public anything she's posted in months, since Sarah came out with the truth. Greg can't stand not being obeyed, and Kai was defying him for a long time, with zero resources. I can only imagine the narc rage that finally got her to make a video, manic and shaking.
I'm surprised she drinks coffee. I remember him tweeting that folks who do the very common 'God I need my 1st coffee in the morning!' complaint were fucking weak ADDICTS little better than drug or booze hounds. He was fucking railing against COFFEE DRINKERS. (I guess sex addiction is the only acceptable addiction, eh, Greg?)Usually if Greg hates something, she's supposed to hate it too.
I doubt she drinks enough coffee to get the jitters. It's much more likely to be, as Multiverse said, fear of appearing online again when everyone now knows what went down with Sarah & being forced to make videos by her narc-raging husband.

Whale Lake 2

kiwifarms.net
or three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame.
This is... not true.

In the video Greg had made for the IRS and in Taylor's house tour you can see that their many beds have as many bed frames.

I'd like to think this is a jab for Shiloh, but it seems to be too subtle, considering it was thought by Greg.