Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser.

wolfat_thedoor

kiwifarms.net
Oh snap, I didn't realize Greg was still posting everything to Facebook that he puts on his private Instagram.

Enjoy this journey into Greg's giant pores and crab red face, while he hides his bald spots with emo hair.
View attachment 1001226View attachment 1001227View attachment 1001228View attachment 1001230View attachment 1001231View attachment 1001232

More of Greg seeking comfort and validation from his hugbox, and finding none.
View attachment 1001234View attachment 1001235
🤮🤮

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
It isn't all her mom's fault, but the fact she let her underage daughter move in with this strange man is straight negligence. A half decent mom would have easily seen the signs and prevented her daughter's trauma.

It's like encouraging your kid to go with the strange man in the candy van.
The problem with Sarah's mom is that she KNOWS how fucked up her daughter is psychologically because of this and STILL has an apathetic attitude about it. I, at least, don't expect parents to have as extreme of a reaction as I'd have to it but Jesus Christ at least express some sort of concern other than "well, it is what it is". That's her *daughter*!

Ido

lizard noises
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you be a legend if you're forgettable? I swear, when the Schofield drama was at it's peak and there were pages upon pages every time you turned around, I'd forget about Greg all the time, that stopped and now it's his time to shine. Only reason people want him gone is he's been at it so long, the second he either dies or goes to jail (end of trial, I'd want all the details on that trial) he's done. People will use him as an example sure, but largely he'll be forgotten and everyone will move onto the next pedo youtuber or random scumbag who fills his place. Nick bates was a disgusting human being. I'm pretty sure everyone here despised him, but I doubt any one here really even cares to remember him any more.

afternoon_tea

kiwifarms.net
The whole having sex 8 times a day thing is insane to me, even as a one time thing that's pretty out there. That in addition to masturbating in between? That's just soulless degenerate shit.

I get having a high libido, but at that point it seems less genuine libido and into something pathological. What an absolute creep.

I'm not sure this jagbag will ever face legal consequences for his predatory behavior, but I also don't see his life circumstances getting any better. It's going to be death from a thousand paper cuts rather than one big event for him I think.

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
The whole having sex 8 times a day thing is insane to me, even as a one time thing that's pretty out there. That in addition to masturbating in between? That's just soulless degenerate shit.

I get having a high libido, but at that point it seems less genuine libido and into something pathological. What an absolute creep.

I'm not sure this jagbag will ever face legal consequences for his predatory behavior, but I also don't see his life circumstances getting any better. It's going to be death from a thousand paper cuts rather than one big event for him I think.
I would pay money to see a bunch of gay male Bears gang rape him until his asshole starts bleeding. That's the most suitable punishment for grugly.

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
I might sound like a slut-shaming prude for saying this but sex should not be your #1 priority in life. 8 times a day is batshit insane.

Sex between people is healthy, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with liking a lot of sex. But when it consumes you down to the very core of your being, that's incredibly unhealthy and, pardon the buzzword, toxic. There is more to life than self-release, especially when you're forcing other people to go beyond their limits just to make YOU feel good.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I might sound like a slut-shaming prude for saying this but sex should not be your #1 priority in life. 8 times a day is batshit insane.

Sex between people is healthy, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with liking a lot of sex. But when it consumes you down to the very core of your being, that's incredibly unhealthy and, pardon the buzzword, toxic. There is more to life than self-release, especially when you're forcing other people to go beyond their limits just to make YOU feel good.
Slut shaming would be insulting someone because they had sex with many people, but here... oh, here it's just an absolute mess.

He had sex with Shiloh (noticed that in the interview she never said "we had sex" but "he had sex with me"?) eight times a day and on top of that he also masturbated, and we all know he did it a lot, so much so that he had to hide and do it while editing.

At this point, we know for sure that he masturbated (masturbates) to loli hentai and pictures of his ex sister-in-law.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
kiwifarms.net

I said this some pages ago, but this is Hypersexuality or a full blown sex addiction.

There's a chance if the sexual assault at 11 is legit, and the stories of the inappropriate shit his mum did all the time during his childhood are also true, it could contribute to the behaviour as sexual abuse can lead to Hypersexuality, but we don't really have a lot of evidence other than the word of the Onion so thats a tricky one.

But to be fair at this point I think giving him the way out of "oh I was abused" isn't even worth it. He knows what he's doing, he's going after young girls consistently and doing everything he can to make sure when he does that he isn't breaking any laws. That's fucked up and no amount of abuse is an excuse for that kind of behaviour.

Its worth nothing that neither sex addiction or Hypersexuality are diagnosable mental disorders currently, both have been suggested for inclusion in the DSM before but nothing has been added yet. I don't think something that he could be formally given and use as a way out if this went to court basically, is what I'm saying. There's no not guilty under reasons of insanity excuse, he has calculated his every move to make sure he won't get in trouble with the law which should be proof that he has full mental capacity.

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Fuzhou

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Occams’s Razor here, but I think the simple answer is that he’s brain damaged. We know he was hydrrocephalic and that there are parts of the brain that control impulses. I think he’s fundamentally, physically broken. He can’t control himself so society should control him. Lock his pedo ass up because that’s all that will fix it. Even if he’s deplatformed he still has a daughter and he’s still capable of preying on her friends even if it’s not the daughter, herself. He’s a menace and needs to be dealt with.

If only Shiloh’s father was still alive.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino