Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser.

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Been at work today (I work with kids, ages around 6- 8 years old) and a few of them were singing "I'm a Banana" in class

:c I wanted to die
In what capacity do you work with them? Not intending for you to power level of course but if you are some level of authority, or work close with the authority, you could inform the parents (or the authority so they can) about the origin of "I'm a Banana" so they might monitor what their child is watching more closely.

If I saw my kid watching that video I probably wouldn't think anything of it, it's just a stupid outdated video (provided I have no idea about Onion) but if someone informed me about the creator and current events I'd take it away. Of course there's shitty parents out there but generally speaking people don't want their kids watching predators.

How old were these kids if I may also ask? 'Cause it seems weird for anyone younger than my generation to know about him.

I might sound like a slut-shaming prude for saying this but sex should not be your #1 priority in life. 8 times a day is batshit insane.

Sex between people is healthy, don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with liking a lot of sex. But when it consumes you down to the very core of your being, that's incredibly unhealthy and, pardon the buzzword, toxic. There is more to life than self-release, especially when you're forcing other people to go beyond their limits just to make YOU feel good.
You don't sound like that. Not to derail off the topic, or go "we live in a society", but I think the society that we currently live in has fone hypersexual, especially within media.

The body is an incredible thing but I don't see how someone as out-of-shape as Gargle can handle that much sex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
The body is an incredible thing but I don't see how someone as out-of-shape as Gargle can handle that much sex.
How long can he last, though?

His little brain is nothing but senseless rage and pure lust, and that's about it. He never matured and still acts like a stupid 17yo kid who just found out that we indeed live in a society.

Sex requires a lot of time, yes, but not if there are no preliminaries, no intention to draw out the sensations, no intention to care about your partner. He probably gets all hot and bothered and is done in the matter of one, two minutes at best.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
James Greg is alternating his manipulation on Taylor Kai at full capacity: love bombing and reality twisting in textbook form.

He hasn't ruined her life! It's everyone else judging them that's ruining her life. Why, if it wasn't for him, she'd have no one at all because he's the only one who cares. I hope you appreciate his sacrifice for you, Taylor.
die.png

Meanwhile, Taylor's refusal to make videos has ended. Greg is really pulling out all the stops: for three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame. Having been called out on Hansen for forcing a pregnant Shiloh to sleep on the hallway floor and generally exposed as living like trash, Grug has grudgingly permitted Lainey to purchase a bed frame - but only if she makes a video of her assembling it and puts it Patreon.

So here is that video.

In it, Taylor Lainey Kai is literally shaking. She claims it's caffeine doing this to her, but this is the first public anything she's posted in months, since Sarah came out with the truth. Greg can't stand not being obeyed, and Kai was defying him for a long time, with zero resources. I can only imagine the narc rage that finally got her to make a video, manic and shaking.

Last edited:

Middle-aged Meltdown

kiwifarms.net
James Greg is alternating his manipulation on Taylor Kai at full capacity: love bombing and reality twisting in textbook form.

He hasn't ruined her life! It's everyone else judging them that's ruining her life. Why, if it wasn't for him, she'd have no one at all because he's the only one who cares. I hope you appreciate his sacrifice for you, Taylor.
View attachment 1002144

Meanwhile, Taylor's refusal to make videos has ended. Greg is really pulling out all the stops: for three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame. Having been called out on Hansen for forcing a pregnant Shiloh to sleep on the hallway floor and generally exposed as living like trash, Grug has grudgingly permitted Lainey to purchase a bed frame - but only if she makes a video of her assembling it and puts it Patreon.

So here is that video.

In it, Taylor Lainey Kai is literally shaking. She claims it's caffeine doing this to her, but this is the first public anything she's posted in months, since Sarah came out with the truth. Greg can't stand not being obeyed, and Kai was defying him for a long time, with zero resources. I can only imagine the narc rage that finally got her to make a video, manic and shaking.
I'm surprised she drinks coffee. I remember him tweeting that folks who do the very common 'God I need my 1st coffee in the morning!' complaint were fucking weak ADDICTS little better than drug or booze hounds. He was fucking railing against COFFEE DRINKERS. (I guess sex addiction is the only acceptable addiction, eh, Greg?)Usually if Greg hates something, she's supposed to hate it too.
I doubt she drinks enough coffee to get the jitters. It's much more likely to be, as Multiverse said, fear of appearing online again when everyone now knows what went down with Sarah & being forced to make videos by her narc-raging husband.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
or three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame.
This is... not true.

In the video Greg had made for the IRS and in Taylor's house tour you can see that their many beds have as many bed frames.

I'd like to think this is a jab for Shiloh, but it seems to be too subtle, considering it was thought by Greg.

Tard Repository

Pee your pants about it, nerds.
kiwifarms.net
I think it's very amusing how Gurg is on record on Lainey's podcast claiming that if he pulled his dick out and laid it down on the table it'd sound like *arm smacking on table sound* but there's literally a video of his baby carrot stuffed into one of those Pink Guy style body suits.

Capture.PNG

Greg has a lot of nerve claiming women moaning and generally reacting to the act of sex is annoying all the while not doing anything to compensate for his baby dick. Obligatory size isn't as important as prowess, etc., but most dudes with little to no junk will at least put in extra effort in other areas of sex be it orally or handsy.

Last edited:

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net

So here is that video.

Taylor at least acquired some self-esteem and sense of pride while building it. Too bad Greg will make sure to quash that.

But again, she chose this life.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1002144

So here is that video.

Kai's face is... interesting.
Those blemishes indicate that she is mega stressed, that she picks her face constantly.

Ido

lizard noises
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he thinks he's this sex god instead of just a pest lol. One good fuck beats eight terrible sessions in which the girl gets constant UTI's. He might think himself holier than thou for going so much but honestly the only ones that would have that much sex, outside of an addiction, are people he's groomed to do so. The fact he has to do that to get girls to have sex the way he wants shows just have terrible he is at it.

I say with great confidence that the only person he can satisfy is himself.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino