Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 869 40.8%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 330 15.5%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 933 43.8%

• Total voters

Tard Repository

smooth brain no wrinkles!
kiwifarms.net
I think it's very amusing how Gurg is on record on Lainey's podcast claiming that if he pulled his dick out and laid it down on the table it'd sound like *arm smacking on table sound* but there's literally a video of his baby carrot stuffed into one of those Pink Guy style body suits.

Capture.PNG

Greg has a lot of nerve claiming women moaning and generally reacting to the act of sex is annoying all the while not doing anything to compensate for his baby dick. Obligatory size isn't as important as prowess, etc., but most dudes with little to no junk will at least put in extra effort in other areas of sex be it orally or handsy.

Last edited:

Ubiquitous

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Taylor's refusal to make videos has ended. Greg is really pulling out all the stops: for three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame. Having been called out on Hansen for forcing a pregnant Shiloh to sleep on the hallway floor and generally exposed as living like trash, Grug has grudgingly permitted Lainey to purchase a bed frame - but only if she makes a video of her assembling it and puts it Patreon.

So here is that video.

In it, Taylor Lainey Kai is literally shaking. She claims it's caffeine doing this to her, but this is the first public anything she's posted in months, since Sarah came out with the truth. Greg can't stand not being obeyed, and Kai was defying him for a long time, with zero resources. I can only imagine the narc rage that finally got her to make a video, manic and shaking.
Taylor at least acquired some self-esteem and sense of pride while building it. Too bad Greg will make sure to quash that.

But again, she chose this life.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
James Greg is alternating his manipulation on Taylor Kai at full capacity: love bombing and reality twisting in textbook form.

He hasn't ruined her life! It's everyone else judging them that's ruining her life. Why, if it wasn't for him, she'd have no one at all because he's the only one who cares. I hope you appreciate his sacrifice for you, Taylor.
View attachment 1002144

Meanwhile, Taylor's refusal to make videos has ended. Greg is really pulling out all the stops: for three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame. Having been called out on Hansen for forcing a pregnant Shiloh to sleep on the hallway floor and generally exposed as living like trash, Grug has grudgingly permitted Lainey to purchase a bed frame - but only if she makes a video of her assembling it and puts it Patreon.

So here is that video.

In it, Taylor Lainey Kai is literally shaking. She claims it's caffeine doing this to her, but this is the first public anything she's posted in months, since Sarah came out with the truth. Greg can't stand not being obeyed, and Kai was defying him for a long time, with zero resources. I can only imagine the narc rage that finally got her to make a video, manic and shaking.
Kai's face is... interesting.
Those blemishes indicate that she is mega stressed, that she picks her face constantly.

Ido

Still alive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he thinks he's this sex god instead of just a pest lol. One good fuck beats eight terrible sessions in which the girl gets constant UTI's. He might think himself holier than thou for going so much but honestly the only ones that would have that much sex, outside of an addiction, are people he's groomed to do so. The fact he has to do that to get girls to have sex the way he wants shows just have terrible he is at it.

I say with great confidence that the only person he can satisfy is himself.

Niggernerd

Hol up *siiiiiiiiip* nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002154

He deleted his first iteration of this tweet; it originally read "Hypocrisy/frauds at its finest."
wow grog, it's almost like the things about Lainey just came to light and she's being put over the coals just like anyone that does degenerate shit should. It's almost like revelations are a thing.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gorg makes a video about himself on Patreon
1573249340697.png
JK he pretends to be upset about 2 adults ripping into a 12 year old, something he is guilty of doing repeatedly
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QI4YQ2tZOvVAnAjuJcNvrrOVewBv1QeX/view

Regina teases some info instead of just releasing it, I am unsure what VEN is and what they are trying to accomplish. Perhaps something to do with the old laptop Plainey gave to Sarah she never wiped?;
1573249579988.png1573249630713.png1573250073100.png

From the other farms. His final warning from the county.
View attachment 1002405
He must be so triggered they called him Greg and not James :story: Also this is great news!

Last edited:

Zyxia

Beautiful girl in a beautiful world
kiwifarms.net
That bedframe video, I couldn't even get myself to watch longer than 30 seconds.
Looking at lainey's face makes me cringe. She's so lifeless in those eyes, looks absolutely awful.
Acne, mouth sores? I can't even really tell what's going on there. I just hope it's not due to 'servicing' all the time.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
I love how he thinks he's this sex god instead of just a pest lol. One good fuck beats eight terrible sessions in which the girl gets constant UTI's. He might think himself holier than thou for going so much but honestly the only ones that would have that much sex, outside of an addiction, are people he's groomed to do so. The fact he has to do that to get girls to have sex the way he wants shows just have terrible he is at it.

I say with great confidence that the only person he can satisfy is himself.
He is pathetic.
He probably enjoys sex for the wrong reasons, which is humiliating his partner in some way. The man shaved Shilohs hair during sex and got off on it.
All the girls he slept with were virgins, who can't compare him to someone else.

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net
Last edited: