Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gorg makes a video about himself on Patreon
1573249340697.png
JK he pretends to be upset about 2 adults ripping into a 12 year old, something he is guilty of doing repeatedly
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QI4YQ2tZOvVAnAjuJcNvrrOVewBv1QeX/view

Regina teases some info instead of just releasing it, I am unsure what VEN is and what they are trying to accomplish. Perhaps something to do with the old laptop Plainey gave to Sarah she never wiped?;
1573249579988.png1573249630713.png1573250073100.png

From the other farms. His final warning from the county.
View attachment 1002405
He must be so triggered they called him Greg and not James :story: Also this is great news!

Last edited:

Zyxia

kiwifarms.net
That bedframe video, I couldn't even get myself to watch longer than 30 seconds.
Looking at lainey's face makes me cringe. She's so lifeless in those eyes, looks absolutely awful.
Acne, mouth sores? I can't even really tell what's going on there. I just hope it's not due to 'servicing' all the time.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
I love how he thinks he's this sex god instead of just a pest lol. One good fuck beats eight terrible sessions in which the girl gets constant UTI's. He might think himself holier than thou for going so much but honestly the only ones that would have that much sex, outside of an addiction, are people he's groomed to do so. The fact he has to do that to get girls to have sex the way he wants shows just have terrible he is at it.

I say with great confidence that the only person he can satisfy is himself.
He is pathetic.
He probably enjoys sex for the wrong reasons, which is humiliating his partner in some way. The man shaved Shilohs hair during sex and got off on it.
All the girls he slept with were virgins, who can't compare him to someone else.

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
During the height of the omg CG/L is lichrally pedophilia thing Onion felt the need to make a whole video viciously mocking "littles" to prove that he's definitely not like those pedophile DDLG degenerates-- yet every time he goes on one of these narc rages and starts on another disgusting hypersexual tweetstorm there's always shit like this in there:
1573253238493.png
1573253964818.png

Really activates the almonds.

Sleepysheepie

kiwifarms.net
What interests me about that Patreon video is that Kai mentions having mania a couple times. Now that’s not something I hear often as a joke. Someone who mentions mania probably has an understanding of the medical term of what mania is, (correct me if i am wrong) and is likely to be diagnosed with something where mania is a symptom. I may be completely off, but I would speculate that Kai has a form of bipolar disorder. Kai going through a depressive episode would explain his radio silence for the last month and would explain his weird behaviour. It would explain why he appears so happy in this video, compared to the other videos this month. If I am correct, we should be seeing a lot more videos from Kai if he is going through mania. The coffee may have been an excuse to hide the extreme mania he is experiencing or the coffee might not be related at all. Regardless, I will be keeping an eye on his behaviour from now on.

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
During the height of the omg CG/L is lichrally pedophilia thing Onion felt the need to make a whole video viciously mocking "littles" to prove that he's definitely not like those pedophile DDLG degenerates-- yet every time he goes on one of these narc rages and starts on another disgusting hypersexual tweetstorm there's always shit like this in there:
View attachment 1002505View attachment 1002514
Really activates the almonds.
he just won't put any negative option :story: what happened grog I thought you loved negative attention.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In what capacity do you work with them? Not intending for you to power level of course but if you are some level of authority, or work close with the authority, you could inform the parents (or the authority so they can) about the origin of "I'm a Banana" so they might monitor what their child is watching more closely.

If I saw my kid watching that video I probably wouldn't think anything of it, it's just a stupid outdated video (provided I have no idea about Onion) but if someone informed me about the creator and current events I'd take it away. Of course there's shitty parents out there but generally speaking people don't want their kids watching predators.

How old were these kids if I may also ask? 'Cause it seems weird for anyone younger than my generation to know about him.
This isn't really too powerlevel filled as it's kinda known to quite a few kiwis, especially if you hang about in chat, so I'm happy to elaborate!

I'm a special needs teacher's assistant. Currently the kids I work with are kids mostly from broken homes who have really severe behavioural issues that have gotten them kicked out of school. As I said in my original post, they range from 6 (one kid, youngest in the class) to 8. One of the saddest things I've seen recently is a kid who feels they have to ask for permission to even write another answer to a question. They finish one and say "oh I just wanna ask if I can do another one, just in case" and goes to ask the main teacher. Same kid will explode in a split second with so much anger and aggression it can take 3+ staff to get her into a safe room for her to calm down. She also self harms. Its brutal on the feels.

Most of them already watch inappropriate content for their age like horror films, a good portion of them play fortnight and GTA and all of them can get pretty violent. And I mean it. Stopping them from beating the shit out of each other is a multi-time-daily occurrence. Unfortunately given the circumstances many of them have, liasing with parents won't do much.

When you get called a nigger by a 6 year old or an 8 year old tells you they've vaped before and they're allowed to it's fine, and their parent also shouts abuse at other staff, it's not worth it. Of course I will mention it to staff when I next can and tell them to be careful about any kids asking to watch Onion videos in class other than that God Awful song, but the parents/carers of these kids won't stop them.

I more felt gross because these are the type of kids who Onion would pray on when they get older, especially the girls. Broken homes, really unstable mental health; it would be a dream for him to get his hands on someone like them to manipulate.

Tldr: I'm a Sped teacher but for little kids who are too violent/disruptive and have gotten booted out of school.

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
What interests me about that Patreon video is that Kai mentions having mania a couple times. Now that’s not something I hear often as a joke. Someone who mentions mania probably has an understanding of the medical term of what mania is, (correct me if i am wrong) and is likely to be diagnosed with something where mania is a symptom. I may be completely off, but I would speculate that Kai has a form of bipolar disorder. Kai going through a depressive episode would explain his radio silence for the last month and would explain his weird behaviour. It would explain why he appears so happy in this video, compared to the other videos this month. If I am correct, we should be seeing a lot more videos from Kai if he is going through mania. The coffee may have been an excuse to hide the extreme mania he is experiencing or the coffee might not be related at all. Regardless, I will be keeping an eye on his behaviour from now on.
If she has been going through mania, it could likely be hypomania- a less severe form of mania that interferes less with occupation, relationships and such. Hypomania and depressed episodes comprise Bipolar II, as opposed to Bipolar I. Which, who knows, you could be on to something.. seems clear to me that she has severe anxiety which maybe has masked other symptoms- especially to the public. I just thought that maybe Kai would know the difference on mania since she was a Psych Major, but then again.. Kai lies.

VermilionFluttershy

kiwifarms.net
This isn't really too powerlevel filled as it's kinda known to quite a few kiwis, especially if you hang about in chat, so I'm happy to elaborate!

I'm a special needs teacher's assistant. Currently the kids I work with are kids mostly from broken homes who have really severe behavioural issues that have gotten them kicked out of school. As I said in my original post, they range from 6 (one kid, youngest in the class) to 8. One of the saddest things I've seen recently is a kid who feels they have to ask for permission to even write another answer to a question. They finish one and say "oh I just wanna ask if I can do another one, just in case" and goes to ask the main teacher. Same kid will explode in a split second with so much anger and aggression it can take 3+ staff to get her into a safe room for her to calm down. She also self harms. Its brutal on the feels.

Most of them already watch inappropriate content for their age like horror films, a good portion of them play fortnight and GTA and all of them can get pretty violent. And I mean it. Stopping them from beating the shit out of each other is a multi-time-daily occurrence. Unfortunately given the circumstances many of them have, liasing with parents won't do much.

When you get called a nigger by a 6 year old or an 8 year old tells you they've vaped before and they're allowed to it's fine, and their parent also shouts abuse at other staff, it's not worth it. Of course I will mention it to staff when I next can and tell them to be careful about any kids asking to watch Onion videos in class other than that God Awful song, but the parents/carers of these kids won't stop them.

I more felt gross because these are the type of kids who Onion would pray on when they get older, especially the girls. Broken homes, really unstable mental health; it would be a dream for him to get his hands on someone like them to manipulate.

Tldr: I'm a Sped teacher but for little kids who are too violent/disruptive and have gotten booted out of school.
Can't imagine how much it must take out of you while working this kind of job. It's awesome that you're sticking with it though. You just might be one of the few positive influences in those kids lives.

Sleepysheepie

kiwifarms.net
If she has been going through mania, it could likely be hypomania- a less severe form of mania that interferes less with occupation, relationships and such. Hypomania and depressed episodes comprise Bipolar II, as opposed to Bipolar I. Which, who knows, you could be on to something.. seems clear to me that she has severe anxiety which maybe has masked other symptoms- especially to the public. I just thought that maybe Kai would know the difference on mania since she was a Psych Major, but then again.. Kai lies.
Your right, if anything it would be hypomania. However for Kai, mania would just be easier to say. Keep in mind that these videos are intended for a small audience that knows her. They might be already aware of her mental disorders and that’s why she’s saying it. Also you can have bipolar and anxiety, the brain is so complex.

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
Your right, if anything it would be hypomania. However for Kai, mania would just be easier to say. Keep in mind that these videos are intended for a small audience that knows her. They might be already aware of her mental disorders and that’s why she’s saying it. Also you can have bipolar and anxiety, the brain is so complex.
I meant that anxiety, especially social anxiety, can mask a manic affect in an environment like on-camera for Youtube videos, not that someone can’t have Bipolar with Anxiety.

Reactions: NoFeline

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino