Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan with deformed dick, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser, Served the wrong Chris Hansen.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

What should be done with white knights?

• Allow it as long as it's funny

Votes: 869 40.7%
  • Purge white knights to discourage socks

Votes: 330 15.5%
  • Make a dedicated Onision white Knight thread

Votes: 934 43.8%

• Total voters

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Gluep has leapt into action to sort the wetlands around his home following the email from the county. Except he hasn’t, he’s just written an absolute barrow load of inexplicably weird tweets. My favourite is the one that totally validates Taylor. Best hubs ever, g-man.

Attachments

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore but he's so shockingly stupid. Does he genuinely not get the difference between "being disabled sucks" and "being disabled doesn't make you a useless drain on the people around you" when people use the term burden? Or the difference between people saying being transgender has nothing to do with a fetish and futa enthusiasts? It's incredible to me that anyone can be that stupid so many times in succession, in public.

DontDoxThanks

Here for the drama
kiwifarms.net
Gluep has leapt into action to sort the wetlands around his home following the email from the county. Except he hasn’t, he’s just written an absolute barrow load of inexplicably weird tweets. My favourite is the one that totally validates Taylor. Best hubs ever, g-man.
Sorry women, I wish I could trust you but one woman somewhere was a murderer :/

bonehead

kiwifarms.net
I agree. But specifically there is no change at all, positive or negative. His subscriber count is not hidden on YouTube either.

View attachment 1003136
Generally lurk this thread, but I can shed some light on this. Youtube recently switched to "abbreviated" subscriber counts, so socialblade had to change the way it works. For example, if a channel with 10k subscribers gains or loses any subscribers, you won't be able to see that number until they gain another thousand or lose a thousand. If a channel with 100M gains or loses, you won't see a change until they gain or lose another million. Socialblade can't show you a trickle loss or gain anymore. It's very possible Greg is losing subscribers on the daily, but we don't currently have the tools to see it. We won't see a change until he loses a significant number.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
That tweet he made about disabilities being a burden is getting ratio'd out the ass. I highly recommend grabbing some popcorn and reading the replies.

These replies in particular are good: [x] [x]
Love it.

Slight aside/connection: Ricky Berwick (second guy) is a hoot. Wonder what Grugly would think if he knew that Ricky is friends or at least friendly with Eugenia Cooney?

Clockwork_PurBle

"Shut up, you pretentious kneecap!"
kiwifarms.net
I know nothing about the operation of YouTube and when that new subscriber count "policy" or whenever came to be but I have to wonder whether the "let's watch James Charles' and ProJared's numbers drop for the memes lol" streams and whatnot had any effect on it.

If that's what did it, that's big gay.

Cure Milquetoast

ௌௌௌௌௌௌ
kiwifarms.net
I agree. But specifically there is no change at all, positive or negative. His subscriber count is not hidden on YouTube either.

View attachment 1003136
Youtube changed their counting system so the numbers are permanently abbreviated and thus rounded down, probably in response to subscriber-loss streams. Bit of a buzzkill, really. This affected any platform that refers to that number, including Socialblade. Until Onision specifically drops below 2.07M (which since we don’t know what’s after that 7, could be close or far), it’ll stay that way.

EDIT: according to an article I found, James Charles and Tati Westbrook whined to Google about subcount battles. Considering they have ~clout~, it is prob their faults.

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
It appears that Onion's strategy with the county is to just not reply and not answer the door if they come knocking. That won't work for very long! I wonder if he'll call in that ineffectual lawyer again and try to stall more? If he just doesn't reply, they'll send out inspectors accompanied by the Sheriff and the fun will really start.

By the way, Sissions refers to an application for site development number 901712... but this restoration permit is 910710. Is there another pending permit in the works?

Edit: Answered my own question

Permit #901712 https://pals.piercecountywa.gov/pal...h/permit/departmentStatus?applPermitId=901712
Permit #90710 https://pals.piercecountywa.gov/pal...h/permit/departmentStatus?applPermitId=901710

Two permits, two sets of hefty fees... Almost $4,000 to date, and that isn't counting the cost of his lawyer and the wetlands report he had made. Apparently the second permit depends on the first one being satisfied. I'm guessing that 10 is the "Resource Management" permit dealing with the restoration of the wetlands. 12 is the "Development Engineering" permit. Does that refer to the drainage and erosion issues? It seems so according to this brochure... https://www.co.pierce.wa.us/DocumentCenter/View/26462/Site-Development-9-26-14_FINAL_PDF That permit lists a different inspector overseeing it, and potentially even more fees and fines and work to be done.

Just guessing, but I'd say he is in for $8,000 to this date. He probably has another 5 to 7 grand building the fence and planting the bushes. Then comes the Development Engineering review and the drainage repairs. That could easily be another 10 or 12 grand. Even if he complied and there were no penalties, he is going to be paying northward of 25 grand because of his gardening goof up.

Last edited:

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
He is pathetic.
He probably enjoys sex for the wrong reasons, which is humiliating his partner in some way. The man shaved Shilohs hair during sex and got off on it.
All the girls he slept with were virgins, who can't compare him to someone else.
It's actually worse than that: all the girls he has been with (except for Adrienne and Skye) have had a history of abusive boyfriends. Taylor was raped by her ex when she was around 15, Shiloh was raped by her very first boyfriend and endured a lot of violence from him too.

He targets victims, people with a difficult past with the other gender and that have had very traumatic sexual experiences, so he can manipulate them into thinking that, since he asks first (in Adrienne's letter she says that he woke her up and asked her "Suck me?" first thing in the morning, and got resentful when she didn't want to), everything is okay and he's a good guy.

He's truly disgusting.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Onion appears to be purchasing twitter poll results in order to soothe his butthurt. None of these polls had even 100 votes last night, yet by the morning they were all in the hundreds or over 1,000.

Smells like onion.
Screenshot_20191109-104323_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191109-104357_Chrome.jpg

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How was he "diagnosed" with "major depression" (which isnt a thing... It's "major depressive disorder") if he refuses to see a therapist lest they be driven to outright insanity by way of peering into the darkest Lovectaftian recesses of his razor-edgy psyche?

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How was he "diagnosed" with "major depression" (which isnt a thing... It's "major depressive disorder") if he refuses to see a therapist lest they be driven to outright insanity by way of peering into the darkest Lovectaftian recesses of his razor-edgy psyche?
I believe it was either during his time in the army, or after he was discharged, that he claimed to have been diagnosed. All we have evidence of is his army medical forms saying he had Adjustment Disorder.

He constantly brings up that he went through some period of wanting to kill himself, which is his justification for being able to talk about/give advice on dealing with mental illness. He also said the tattoo he has is the date he was gonna off himself, but decided not too. Unlike the adjustment disorder diagnosis, we have no medical forms saying he had (major) depression.

multiverse

Made Misty Michelle Henry Rage Quit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A recent audit of Onion's followers. Please note that poll respondents do not have to follow him. Services which judge him primarily on engagement are skewed because he garners a lot of negative comment.
Screenshot_20191109-114605_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191109-114648_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191109-114709_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191109-114547_Chrome.jpg

My guess is the first Google result is our culprit.
Screenshot_20191109-114927_Chrome.jpg