Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser.

Knyttet

Who will comfort me?
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Taylor's refusal to make videos has ended. Greg is really pulling out all the stops: for three years, Lainey Kai has been sleeping on the floor because Greg refused to approve the purchase of a bed frame. Having been called out on Hansen for forcing a pregnant Shiloh to sleep on the hallway floor and generally exposed as living like trash, Grug has grudgingly permitted Lainey to purchase a bed frame - but only if she makes a video of her assembling it and puts it Patreon.

So here is that video.

In it, Taylor Lainey Kai is literally shaking. She claims it's caffeine doing this to her, but this is the first public anything she's posted in months, since Sarah came out with the truth. Greg can't stand not being obeyed, and Kai was defying him for a long time, with zero resources. I can only imagine the narc rage that finally got her to make a video, manic and shaking.
"I feel like a man putting this bed together uhyuk!"

I thought you were a man, Kai?? 🤔

"The dog has a quesadilla in his mouth and I have no idea where he got it from."

Further proof that they live in filth and never cleans the kitchen.

Stray Bullet

From the heavens above
kiwifarms.net
What interests me about that Patreon video is that Kai mentions having mania a couple times. Now that’s not something I hear often as a joke. Someone who mentions mania probably has an understanding of the medical term of what mania is, (correct me if i am wrong) and is likely to be diagnosed with something where mania is a symptom. I may be completely off, but I would speculate that Kai has a form of bipolar disorder. Kai going through a depressive episode would explain his radio silence for the last month and would explain his weird behaviour. It would explain why he appears so happy in this video, compared to the other videos this month. If I am correct, we should be seeing a lot more videos from Kai if he is going through mania. The coffee may have been an excuse to hide the extreme mania he is experiencing or the coffee might not be related at all. Regardless, I will be keeping an eye on his behaviour from now on.
I honestly don't think joking about being manic is so rare. I see people online do it all the time, and there is no way to confirm if the people making the jokes are all mentally ill, or have some other type of connection to the term. She was a psych major, but anyone who reads about mental illnesses for any reason is bound to run into this term. I think the radio silence was 100% just an attempt to wait for the "drama" (pedo allegations) to blow off. You can tell she is extremely anxious and unhappy but afaik she has never been the type to go on random hiatus bc of mental health. Now I don't doubt she has issues, but it's probably noy bipolar. The shaking sounds more like anxiety to me, in some cases, anxiety can even give you spasms.

SHARP_TEETH

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't think joking about being manic is so rare. I see people online do it all the time, and there is no way to confirm if the people making the jokes are all mentally ill, or have some other type of connection to the term. She was a psych major, but anyone who reads about mental illnesses for any reason is bound to run into this term. I think the radio silence was 100% just an attempt to wait for the "drama" (pedo allegations) to blow off. You can tell she is extremely anxious and unhappy but afaik she has never been the type to go on random hiatus bc of mental health. Now I don't doubt she has issues, but it's probably noy bipolar. The shaking sounds more like anxiety to me, in some cases, anxiety can even give you spasms.
The way Kai cusses is so try hard, it's difficult to watch.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Did I miss something with his subscriber counts? I checked socialblade and such to see how the recent controversies have affected his subscriber counts, but they have stayed firm at 2070000 since September 19th on the Onision channel.

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
Did I miss something with his subscriber counts? I checked socialblade and such to see how the recent controversies have affected his subscriber counts, but they have stayed firm at 2070000 since September 19th on the Onision channel.
more than likely most are inactive accounts and/or forgot they're even subbed to him.

Spidersforfriends

The 28,438th extra from Heathers
kiwifarms.net
Gluep has leapt into action to sort the wetlands around his home following the email from the county. Except he hasn’t, he’s just written an absolute barrow load of inexplicably weird tweets. My favourite is the one that totally validates Taylor. Best hubs ever, g-man.

Attachments

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore but he's so shockingly stupid. Does he genuinely not get the difference between "being disabled sucks" and "being disabled doesn't make you a useless drain on the people around you" when people use the term burden? Or the difference between people saying being transgender has nothing to do with a fetish and futa enthusiasts? It's incredible to me that anyone can be that stupid so many times in succession, in public.

DontDoxThanks

Here for the drama
kiwifarms.net
Gluep has leapt into action to sort the wetlands around his home following the email from the county. Except he hasn’t, he’s just written an absolute barrow load of inexplicably weird tweets. My favourite is the one that totally validates Taylor. Best hubs ever, g-man.
Sorry women, I wish I could trust you but one woman somewhere was a murderer :/

bonehead

kiwifarms.net
I agree. But specifically there is no change at all, positive or negative. His subscriber count is not hidden on YouTube either.

View attachment 1003136
Generally lurk this thread, but I can shed some light on this. Youtube recently switched to "abbreviated" subscriber counts, so socialblade had to change the way it works. For example, if a channel with 10k subscribers gains or loses any subscribers, you won't be able to see that number until they gain another thousand or lose a thousand. If a channel with 100M gains or loses, you won't see a change until they gain or lose another million. Socialblade can't show you a trickle loss or gain anymore. It's very possible Greg is losing subscribers on the daily, but we don't currently have the tools to see it. We won't see a change until he loses a significant number.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
That tweet he made about disabilities being a burden is getting ratio'd out the ass. I highly recommend grabbing some popcorn and reading the replies.

These replies in particular are good: [x] [x]
Love it.

Slight aside/connection: Ricky Berwick (second guy) is a hoot. Wonder what Grugly would think if he knew that Ricky is friends or at least friendly with Eugenia Cooney?

Cure Milquetoast

kiwifarms.net
I agree. But specifically there is no change at all, positive or negative. His subscriber count is not hidden on YouTube either.

View attachment 1003136
Youtube changed their counting system so the numbers are permanently abbreviated and thus rounded down, probably in response to subscriber-loss streams. Bit of a buzzkill, really. This affected any platform that refers to that number, including Socialblade. Until Onision specifically drops below 2.07M (which since we don’t know what’s after that 7, could be close or far), it’ll stay that way.

EDIT: according to an article I found, James Charles and Tati Westbrook whined to Google about subcount battles. Considering they have ~clout~, it is prob their faults.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino