Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser.

HollaGemini

"i smoke quack" said Mr Duck
kiwifarms.net
Its a little late, but Im officially bored of Onisions videos. I just wish these fake meltdowns were atleast legitimately entertaining, like when he tripped and screamed at the camera, that was SO funny
View attachment 1033773

I don't even know anymore...
To be fair this is nothing new, nothing to "not know". Hes using the Cartman Land approach, telling people to not do something or that they cant do something so they do it more. Hes putting emphasis on how much "video after video" will hurt him. Yaaaawwwnn.
Also, therapists dont do what he said. They advise against engaging people on social media, ESPECIALLY when youre being attacked, so yeah he doesnt have a therapist, hes just trying to get people to make more videos about him by thinking hes starting to crack under pressure. "My therapist said to take down your videos!" yeah okay.
A therapist telling him to engage his "haters" would be like a doctor telling a cancer patient to go and try holistic vegan medicine. Doesnt make sense, it wont work, fix or help anything and might actually set you back.
He did give us something though. Saying people are calling him a sociopath, a psycho, a "monster who doesnt feel" lol No they arent, yaaaaaaawwwwwnn thats not what people are saying at all, sure some people are, but a majority calling you a pedo and a groomer.
Im probably just exceptional, but it feels like hes trying really hard to steer the insults away from pedo and groomer to sociopath and monster.

DarthBrooks

I got friends in Eldaron places
kiwifarms.net
Greg getting you tube cash for copyright claims makes sense for how the fuck he's paying the bills besides credit cards. Have all these people jumping on the drama train make cash for him. Makes alot more sense than that pedoring bullshit. If you tube was smart they would keep adsense cash from said copyright claims. It would make a drop in the false claims (all eyes on Greg James Rustled Jimmies Avaroe Jackson). Or have you tubers get a fucking brain and not use his direct name or image. But you know. If they had brains, they would have an actual education or real jobs.

Bit of an edit. @HollaGemeni said Greg is steering the conversation from pedo and groomer to sociopath and monster. Well, yeah, he thinks he's Light Yagami. Never got why he has such a boner for him,wouldn't it be better to be a fan of Mello or Near? The actual winners of the manga/animu? Dumb faggot can't even weeb right.

Last edited:

Ido

lizard noises
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Repzion complaining about mass copyright claims made by Onision.
Basically, Repzion describes the process of copyright claims and how Greg is still abusing the system. This entire topic kind of fell off... despite Repzion's short comings, I do think it is disgusting how youtube has let Greg get away with doing this.
I was going to post that video, but I got lazy and forgot. I know this is an issue, but he just sounds like he's whining about it, specifically that it happened to him and hurt his paycheck, rather than help the community as a whole.

Niggernerd1

i'm doing a big thunk
kiwifarms.net
I was going to post that video, but I got lazy and forgot. I know this is an issue, but he just sounds like he's whining about it, specifically that it happened to him and hurt his paycheck, rather than help the community as a whole.
when does Repzion never sound like a whiny complaining bitch.
i digress, yea it seems more like a "why this happening to me : ( " but of course he's like grog and its all about repzi-poo

Bit of an edit. @HollaGemeni said Greg is steering the conversation from pedo and groomer to sociopath and monster. Well, yeah, he thinks he's Light Yagami. Never got why he has such a boner for him,wouldn't it be better to be a fan of Mello or Near? The actual winners of the manga/animu? Dumb faggot can't even weeb right.
the reason Glug thinks he's light is because light was an anti-hero. the rick n morty brained murderer who had good intentions in the beginning. grog believes himself to be a misunderstood character, he wants to always compare himself to characters that commit evil against bigger evils but the only similarity he was with light is having a huge ego, and thinking he's some invincible god.

Last edited:

HollaGemini

kiwifarms.net
Greg getting you tube cash for copyright claims makes sense for how the fuck he's paying the bills besides credit cards. Have all these people jumping on the drama train make cash for him. Makes alot more sense than that pedoring bullshit. If you tube was smart they would keep adsense cash from said copyright claims. It would make a drop in the false claims (all eyes on Greg James Rustled Jimmies Avaroe Jackson). Or have you tubers get a fucking brain and not use his direct name or image. But you know. If they had brains, they would have an actual education or real jobs.
This is what makes me less sympathetic towards the users using his footage. I have no sympathy for these people gettting claimed, this is such an obvious honeypot that I dont even feel bad for them, you have to give it to him, his tactic is definitely WORKING
"WOW Guyz look at this Onision meltdown video, hes SOOooOooO WHACKY, ahuehuehuehue, what a pathetic loser kekekekekek he is SOO going to hate this video my dudes like and subscribe, because THIS sister is DOOOIN IT FOR HERRSEEEEEEEELLLLFF"
*THEIR VIDEO GETS CLAIMED AND THE MONEY GOES TO ONISION*
"OMG I CANT BELIEVE HES DOING THIS PLEASE WILL SOMEBODY STOP HIM?!‽? I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA REKT HIM BUT SOMEHOW USING HIS OWN GUN TO TAKE SHOTS BACKFIRED ON ME!‽‽"

Edit: Adding some tweets for context
Obvious honeypot

Attachments

AzuraAquafina

The Naga clan got some nice violet lovedolls ;)
kiwifarms.net
Im probably just exceptional, but it feels like hes trying really hard to steer the insults away from pedo and groomer to sociopath and monster.
Well how else is he going to sell himself as the Joker lol

It's better to call him a pedo groomer rather than a sociopath due to the connotation. When people think of pedo groomers, they think of fugly middle-aged white dudes. When people think of a sociopath, they think of something a bit more menacing. At worst, a bunch of re.tards like Onision will think he's genuinely the Joker of the internet.

HollaGemini

kiwifarms.net
Well how else is he going to sell himself as the Joker lol

It's better to call him a pedo groomer rather than a sociopath due to the connotation. When people think of pedo groomers, they think of fugly middle-aged white dudes. When people think of a sociopath, they think of something a bit more menacing. At worst, a bunch of re.tards like Onision will think he's genuinely the Joker of the internet.
Agreed, I am totally committed to the Joker theory. He thinks of himself as an actual Joker, maybe he hoped nobody would notice? Hes been in love with the Joker for who knows how long. Fanboys go hard man.
But if he does end up getting in legal trouble, these videos may help secure him some fangirls to write him when hes in lockup. The laugh, the smile, and the eyes, if youre stupid and dont know much about manipulation you might think hes being himself and hes really breaking down. But to me he looks like a teenager trying to convince his parents to give him back his laptop by acting like a crazy psycho who will kill them in their sleep. Who wants to wager hes going to print out his own "I HAVE A LAUGHING CONDITION" medical card he can give to people?

He reminds me of this dude, apologies if someone has already posted it. Just another Joker cringe video where his house mate walks in during his impression

Unsweet

kiwifarms.net
Repzion comes off as such a weird dude. Idk what the fuck it is, but I feel like he has a jar of clipped toenails underneath his bed.
He sells his used socks and photos of his feet to foot fetishists for cash, so he most likely does
This is the same guy that use to run pro suicide blogs on tumblr. This is a guy that was steps away from being a incel. He was so obsessed with his lack of a girlfriend and his virginity his parents sent him to Africa to get a true perspective on life.

Edited to add: He was actually pretty hypocritical during his militant athesis days and use to delete comments of people who disagreed with him.

Last edited:

Niggernerd1

i'm doing a big thunk
kiwifarms.net
This is the same guy that use to run pro suicide blogs on tumblr. This is a guy that was steps away from being a incel. He was so obsessed with his lack of a girlfriend and his virginity his parents sent him to Africa to get a true perspective on life.
i didn't know that but honestly it makes his first video on glurp even funnier. if anyone doesn't know his first video commenting on groot was about shilohs seizure.
he powerlevels saying that it made him cry, with quoted kiwis reply though all i can think is that he was crying in a "why do girls always like jerks who treat them like crap" way

AzuraAquafina

The Naga clan got some nice violet lovedolls ;)
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, I am totally committed to the Joker theory. He thinks of himself as an actual Joker, maybe he hoped nobody would notice? Hes been in love with the Joker for who knows how long. Fanboys go hard man.
But if he does end up getting in legal trouble, these videos may help secure him some fangirls to write him when hes in lockup. The laugh, the smile, and the eyes, if youre stupid and dont know much about manipulation you might think hes being himself and hes really breaking down. But to me he looks like a teenager trying to convince his parents to give him back his laptop by acting like a crazy psycho who will kill them in their sleep. Who wants to wager hes going to print out his own "I HAVE A LAUGHING CONDITION" medical card he can give to people?

He reminds me of this dude, apologies if someone has already posted it. Just another Joker cringe video where his house mate walks in during his impression
Now that you've brought it up, I can definitely see him pulling a Ted Bundy. The difference is that Ted Bundy had some sort of Charisma and even years afterward he still has fans. If you stack the juries with random women on the street, they're more likely going to fall for Ted, not Onision. I'm not sure if I agree if his videos are going to make potential fangirls sympathetic though. When I watch his videos, at least the ones after the Patreon removal, he lacks any charm. I mean, I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but he keeps fake vomiting for some reason. How low do your standards have to be in order to find this remotely attractive?

For argument's sake, let's say that these fangirls watched videos of him not being a sped. Even then, you'd have to be in deep denial or live under a mountain to not notice his edgelord cringe. I get that a poor upbringing leads to a cycle of victimization, but this is getting really obvious. Maybe it's because he isn't completely fugly and that he still retains what little beauty he has left. Or maybe this is just high-levels of rationalization.
Repzion comes off as such a weird dude. Idk what the fuck it is, but I feel like he has a jar of clipped toenails underneath his bed.
I remember him being pretty lolcowish. I recalled a time when he told someone on Tumblr that he's pro-suicide and even gave advice on how to shoot yourself properly. There's a bunch of other things that I don't think anyone on this site has mentioned, but for the life of me, I cannot remember what it is.

Papafrankufan

kiwifarms.net
Fully agree with you on that.
Jaclyn has always aggravated me. She has had so many opportunities to destroy Onision and yet consistently stays quiet on the subject... I would imagine someone with a channel of her size and with her countless interactions involving Greg, she could actually make some really scathing videos about him. But she never fails to disappoint. Whenever she finally does get around to talking about the Onion King, her content just remains shallow and flat. Jaclyn only ever reiterates what others have already said on the topic.
If Social Repose's uggo ass didn't cheat on her, I think her channel would have been dead a year ago. She's still riding that sympathy train to this day.
I think Jaclyn should eventually get her own thread since she's such a vapid lolcow.

HollaGemini

kiwifarms.net
Now that you've brought it up, I can definitely see him pulling a Ted Bundy. The difference is that Ted Bundy had some sort of Charisma and even years afterward he still has fans. If you stack the juries with random women on the street, they're more likely going to fall for Ted, not Onision. I'm not sure if I agree if his videos are going to make potential fangirls sympathetic though. When I watch his videos, at least the ones after the Patreon removal, he lacks any charm. I mean, I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but he keeps fake vomiting for some reason. How low do your standards have to be in order to find this remotely attractive?

For argument's sake, let's say that these fangirls watched videos of him not being a sped. Even then, you'd have to be in deep denial or live under a mountain to not notice his edgelord cringe. I get that a poor upbringing leads to a cycle of victimization, but this is getting really obvious. Maybe it's because he isn't completely fugly and that he still retains what little beauty he has left. Or maybe this is just high-levels of rationalization.

I remember him being pretty lolcowish. I recalled a time when he told someone on Tumblr that he's pro-suicide and even gave advice on how to shoot yourself properly. There's a bunch of other things that I don't think anyone on this site has mentioned, but for the life of me, I cannot remember what it is.
Very true, what you said, but its not always correct to assign standards to the type of people who stick by these types of people, they come up with all sorts of excuses or completely ignore evidence. But you make a really good point, it is a little too obvious even for fangirls no matter how young, the fake shit rubbing, toilet licking and Joker cringe may actually be too much, I didnt think about that, its hard to watch that and not feel embarrassed, very very pathetic whether hes "acting" or not. To me his behaviour barely registers, Im pretty desensitised as im sure a lot of you are, I love gore so nothing he does registers with me but I didnt think about others. I think hes definately losing it though, just not in the way hes trying to convince everyone of.
This could be one of those Prince Andrew interview situations, where its too far spread and everyone knows about it.

As for the vomiting, I wasnt sure WTF was the point before realising that if he wanted to be disgusting he would have made it real vomit youd think, but he makes it a tiny amount of blood. Making pathetic videos need a punchline to not be pathetic. Hes full steam ahead, the worse he self deprecates the more videos are made, and the more outrageous things he DOES in his videos the more people will feel like they HAVE to show his videos in their uploads they cant just describe it, then boom *CLAIMED*.

The poll he did on his twitter got 2500 votes -_- . Who the fuck are these people? Do they sit at their desks like "EH HEH HEH HEH, IMA BIG TROLL, IMA LEAVE BAD COMMENT HEH HEH HEH, ONISION HATES ME VOTING AND COMMENTING HEH HEH HEH, I PICKED ONE OF THE OPTIONS BUT I LEFT A BAD COMMENT HEH HEH HEH TAKE THAT ONISION, TAKE THAT" *comments 10 more times on every post*
Edit: The only comment that made me laugh. People need to stop being like "pedo" "groomer" and start showing him glimpses of his future, like this picture

Attachments

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
Pro-suicide...now that's something, Rep.
Very true, what you said, but its not always correct to assign standards to the type of people who stick by these types of people, they come up with all sorts of excuses or completely ignore evidence. But you make a really good point, it is a little too obvious even for fangirls no matter how young, the fake shit rubbing, toilet licking and Joker cringe may actually be too much, I didnt think about that, its hard to watch that and not feel embarrassed, very very pathetic whether hes "acting" or not. To me his behaviour barely registers, Im pretty desensitised as im sure a lot of you are, I love gore so nothing he does registers with me but I didnt think about others. I think hes definately losing it though, just not in the way hes trying to convince everyone of.
This could be one of those Prince Andrew interview situations, where its too far spread and everyone knows about it.

As for the vomiting, I wasnt sure WTF was the point before realising that if he wanted to be disgusting he would have made it real vomit youd think, but he makes it a tiny amount of blood. Making pathetic videos need a punchline to not be pathetic. Hes full steam ahead, the worse he self deprecates the more videos are made, and the more outrageous things he DOES in his videos the more people will feel like they HAVE to show his videos in their uploads they cant just describe it, then boom *CLAIMED*.

The poll he did on his twitter got 2500 votes -_- . Who the fuck are these people? Do they sit at their desks like "EH HEH HEH HEH, IMA BIG TROLL, IMA LEAVE BAD COMMENT HEH HEH HEH, ONISION HATES ME VOTING AND COMMENTING HEH HEH HEH, I PICKED ONE OF THE OPTIONS BUT I LEFT A BAD COMMENT HEH HEH HEH TAKE THAT ONISION, TAKE THAT" *comments 10 more times on every post*
Edit: The only comment that made me laugh. People need to stop being like "pedo" "groomer" and start showing him glimpses of his future, like this picture
Or even a glimpse beneath the hood of his entire "adult" life...

onision.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino