Orbiter OnlyIcedCoffee Sperg Containment - Stare into the void too long, and the void REEEEEEEs back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlockedByDaylight

kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure there was a member in the stream chat who decided to change his name to Nico after the tips came in to try and fuck with Phil since you can change your username whenever you want on YouTube.
Do you ever stop and think to yourself, "wow, I really just spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on a 40-year old married man who wouldn't care about me if I stopped being a money cuck tomorrow."

You could've bought a house with the money you gave Phil. I hope you develop cancer and realize you could afford chemotherapy out of pocket with the money you spent on him, you deluded cuckold. Fuck you.

Swagginz was the last cuck. Then King Tut. Then Vidar Viking before him. You'll be gone and replaced soon. But the money you spent will always be gone. You'll never get that back. Just think about that.

garrybkk

kiwifarms.net
OIC said:
I'm going back in DDM's stream to see if there was even a Nico in the stream chat before the $20 and $50 tips came in tonight, and I haven't seen one yet. If someone was worried about someone else using their username in a tip, why wouldn't this person say something during the ENTIRE time that 'Nico' was sitting at the top of the leaderboard with the first $20 tip? Secondly, the Nico in chat didn't even say anything until nearly 15 minutes after the $50 tip came in. The $50 tip came in at 8:59 PM Phil's time. Nico in chat didn't say anything until 9:13 PM Phil's time. So nearly 15 minutes go by until this sperg finally notices both tips? I find that hard to believe even for a Phil fan. It was obviously some ironic fan changing his username real quick trying to fuck with Phil by hoping that he didn't accept/refund the tip.
[Retarded] is very dedicated to prove it wasn't his sock. This sounds familiar.

Last edited:

garrybkk

kiwifarms.net
[Retarded] triggered I'm using the name of one of his socks.

edit
OIC said:
I just wanted to point out a few things regarding 1MinuteMan, BobbaJo, SilentBob, etc. So from recent memory, these 3 only seem to tip when the tips goal for the stream hasn't been met yet before the break, which is very odd/strange considering these people seem to tip Phil way earlier in the stream (according to Phil). Phil only just started recently announcing that and started adding their tips to the total right before going on break. In the past, he would always add their tips after the break, which made it seem like they always tipped during the break. We now know that is not the case.

Maybe Peace can find out the info on this, but from recent memory, Phil secured his $150 in 2 day streams that I remember within the past week or two. During those 2 day streams, these 3 people didn't tip at all (that we know of), which is very odd considering they supposedly usually tip hours before the break according to Phil, which is why we see Phil always fumbling on his phone trying to find their tips right before the break these days. This is even more speculation that Phil is possiblely hiding even more money/tips from these people or that their tips are just entirely fake and are just used to 'pump' his tips total up to bait the next tier reward.

Speaking of these tips possibly being 'fake', another thing I noticed is that whenever the tips total is lower (like how it was $17 right before the break on the Tuesday Deathloop stream), that SilentBob will tip his usual $37 to propel Phil to the next tier of tips reward. In this case, it being the $50 tier reward. Whenever tips are 'better', it is usually 1MinuteMan or BobbaJo tipping anywhere from $21-$26 to reach the $100 tier reward. Again, you will never see these people tip if the $150 goal is already met.
What is this LARPing? Who is [retarded] trying to fool that those aren't his socks?
[Retarded] must be really starved for attention.
Thanks for confirming you tip as 1MinuteMan, BobbaJo, SilentBob.

I hope you are not falling for OIC's bullshit, he's literally listing his socks and describing what he's doing, like what he did before he got exposed. He's desperate for any attention.

Last edited:

UaineRunei

Hate Army autistic lieutenant
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I see he's still here.

Oh, well...

1631701800080.jpeg
1631701800080.jpeg
1631701800080.jpeg

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
There is definitely some major psychological issues that is pushing someone to do this for an extended period of time and it's certainly more than just this person being some genuine attached fan and is doing this out of the kindness of his heart because he wants to support him. By following the activity of this person, it's rather daunting and pathetic to see things unfold at the same time.

I suppose there are similar cases of donators (some whales) behaving just like this in the past, but you know who is something else for sure, his activity has made him stand out more, even compared to the most notable figures in the hate army.

Queenswagginz and KGcuck used to take the top spot for the most emotionally stunned bitches that used to bend over backwards for Phil, however despite cowering to Phil's presence, they're not immune from taking low jabs at Phil from time to time, KG knows he's downright terrible at games, he knows he's begging for money but doesn't care, Swagginz outright makes detractor related jokes at Phil and sometimes just lets Phil take abuse from ironic fans and trolls, but he doesn't care.

OIC is a different breed of retarded, he is not an active participant and enjoyer of Phil's gameplay or community, however he has donated more money, time and effort towards another individual more than any other participant in Phil's entitre streaming history.

You're absolutely correct that it's beyond simping, it's an extreme intrinsic attachment of responsibility and shielding that's so incredibly rare to spot surrounding the phenomena of someone as deplorable as Philip Burnell. You'd expect this sort of behaviour from some loaded coomer teen at home living with his parents chucking bucket loads of cash to get that few seconds of attention from live streaming e-thots, but what level of attraction does Phil offer? His ten year begacy and his... non-existent wife and his terrible physical appearance and flawed character?

I don't have a solid clue what keeps this guy kicking, only that it's out of this desperation of making an impact in this irregular set of circumstances.

Oh and yeah probably for some of that attention that he never would have dreamed of having before all of this

You’re absolutely right. Someone like Tut did it because he was loaded with cash and liked to lord over a small community (of tards).

And fuck me if Tut didn’t actually succeed.

So much so that he even triggered Phil into an angry “Tut, tut, tut! It’s all I see in chat! It’s DERAILING DA STREAM! How about you all grow up and pay attention to mah gameplay!”-rant.

OIC on the other hand never achieved that kind of popularity or control. He’s tolerated by Phil and either disliked or ignored by the chat and community at large. Like an employee that nobody in the company likes, but who brings in the needed sales every week.

So that can’t be the motivation.

So what is it? @Froggah left a thunkprovoking sticker... Do you even know yourself why you’re doing this?

Come buddy, lay down on our imaginary couch here and let’s explore this!

It’s just you and a bunch of autists, think of it as a safe space. Let’s hear what this is really all about!

[Retarded] triggered I'm using the name of one of his socks.

Thanks for confirming you tip as 1MinuteMan, BobbaJo, SilentBob.
Phil kinda gave it away too. There’s no way he would have been so triggered by the chat mentioning OIC, if that wasn’t the case.

UaineRunei

kiwifarms.net
Not going to lie. Have no idea why OIC is still modded in Phils chat. I guess if the money is good enough you can stab Phil, his horse and his son as many times as you want in the back and shit all over his other paypigs. Can't change who you are I guess.
Honestly, you don't even have to pay that much. Look at snowkarl, literally pushing the Goutfather to his limit everyday, and paying a considerable lower amount than the other paypigs.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mods move my posts from main thread, reason: OIC, but leave everything else talking about OIC.

Yeah, isn't it weird that OIC is describing exactly what he's doing?
Feel free to report posts that you think should be / should have been moved. If OIC wants to hold a normal conversation and people want to respond in non-sperg ways, those posts won't be moved.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I guess his antics recently answer my question...
Explanation for those that dont get it: OIC probably has a spreadsheet of names, emails and even some dumb notes of each of his tipping names, keeping them seperate so Phil legitimately doesnt know all these tips are from 1 person. The info Phil sees is name tipped under and email address. This chases whales away and replaces them with OIC socks. Phil might not even know how precarious his situation is so Phil if youre reading this (and you are), dump him and adjust your business model (you wont).
TL;DR can be summarized going forward with a change of the thread subtitle, something like "Still running a gayop while being Phil Burnell's financial domination fetishist."

Mr. Brown

KICK THAT NIGGER BITCH OFF THE PLANE!
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of these tips possibly being 'fake', another thing I noticed is that whenever the tips total is lower (like how it was $17 right before the break on the Tuesday Deathloop stream), that SilentBob will tip his usual $37 to propel Phil to the next tier of tips reward. In this case, it being the $50 tier reward. Whenever tips are 'better', it is usually 1MinuteMan or BobbaJo tipping anywhere from $21-$26 to reach the $100 tier reward. Again, you will never see these people tip if the $150 goal is already met.
We all know you're the one leaving these tips so why are you on here pretending to have noticed a pattern?

Go and play on the motorway, retard.

UaineRunei

kiwifarms.net
Mods move my posts from main thread, reason: OIC, but leave everything else talking about OIC.

Yeah, isn't it weird that OIC is describing exactly what he's doing?
I don't think it's him. OIC usually doesn't talk about his socks or aliases, but he insists on theories about OneMinuteMan/Bobbajo/SilentBob/RubberNut/WetNurse, etc. Yesterday Phil had extremely low tips and OIC wasn't there. At all. However, we had a tip from SilentBob at the same time.

It doesn't make sense to me, the he would tip 'behind-the-scenes'. Remember when OIC threw a temper tantrum in chat then tipped Phil under Jew Den Thai (Joo Dan Tai)?
Yeah, he tipped after the stream ended, but asked Phil to shoutout the $70 on the night stream, and add it to the tips total.

Maybe in the past he used one of those names to tip, but definitely he's not been using it lately.

Full Race Replay

or Full, for short
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he explained it at any point which makes me even more suspicious of it. That whole segment was weird, it reminded me of being 17 and rapidly texting a girlfriend so she didn't dump me because I had fucked up. Not saying that's what happened, I have no clue what happened, but that's the vibe it gave me. Whatever it is he really doesn't want us to know about it for some weird reason when he's shared so much other dumb shit. My honest guess: It's something that makes him look bad.
My guess: OIC found kat at the store where she works and is stalking her.

garrybkk

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's him. OIC usually doesn't talk about his socks or aliases
That's exactly what OIC is doing, he's deliberately doing these antics to create drama. He's a loser starved for attention. He wants people talk about his socks and speculate, but no one cares, so he's trying to force discussion about it. You know how his tips and socks are so obvious. He watches DDM and masturbates over people reacting to it. Occasionally he responds in DSP's chat to what people are talking about in DDM. Everything this [retarded] loser does is for attention.
Feel free to report posts that you think should be / should have been moved. If OIC wants to hold a normal conversation and people want to respond in non-sperg ways, those posts won't be moved.
I was just responding to his comments. Normal conversation doesn't consist of talking to himself and never respond to others.

edit
Thanks OIC. In case you were wondering from where all the troll superchats come Phil is receiving constantly. Emo boy needs attention.
oic1.png

edit2
[Retarded] doesn't even try to hide he's using the Karl socks.
oic2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.