ONLYuseMEBLADE / Brian Risso - Serial Groper, Diabetic Alcoholic, ex call of duty content creator

ReplicantWiggum

I choo choo choose you! *gunshot*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ONLYuseMEBLADE, or Brian Risso is a failed call of duty streamer who made his way in the YouTube community by using mainly knifing during the COD YouTube days. He started his channel of the same name in 2009 making him an OG. Here is a sample of the content he produced before alcohol and IRL infected his life

Perfect game

Trolling the kids

Also here is more in depth on past Blades if your interested

From what I’ve gathered it seems , Brian slowly moved away from the call of duty content and has moved his way to the great community of absolute winners that is the IRL community. From this the ex ice Poseidon fan base has found him as their main source of ‘content’ for them.

This content mostly consists of Blades getting drunk, blackout drunk usually and doing the following groping woman, falling over, pissing himself onstream and denying it among the least. Here are some examples of way too drunk Blades

He pees himself and refuses to acknowledge in his drunken stupor.

They fuck with him relentlessly for content.

I mean relentlessly

Groper mode: Activated!

Here is a cow crossover with Corrine from the kill stream days where he gets Gropey, only god knows why she is relevant.

If you’re still not convinced here’s a video of him admitting he is an alcoholic with no hope along with a breakdown of his antics

Finally his alcoholism being the main way he makes money through streams has caused significant issues with Health. He has sores growing on his leg which is a sign of either A liver failure or B diabetes this causing poor circulation in his body. Here is a photo of his leg to prove that he most likely will lose it if he doesn’t stop.
F9F6238E-AA47-4FB0-89D7-77059EE9C4BE.png

2CDF4018-3821-445F-8F5F-1DE4DDE9565E.png

Also a funny song he likes to sing about the holes in his leg

All this has culminated now with a alleged rape perepatrated by him but it’s better covered on ice Poseidon’s thread and I don’t feel right stealing someone else’s hard work so here’s the link on the alleged rape and clips

Ok about a day after the alleged rape the group he was with who were part of an IRL RV trip had a breakdown Well a friendly stream sniper invited them into his house for the night they all decided to eat mushrooms. Well Blade being in his head about the whole situation allegedly spilled the beans that night. Here is the highlight stream of this interaction the juicy stuff is at 5:37 mark
Here are the screenshots for Pedcord run by the Female ‘victim’ alleged. Her handle is GOOCHEESE
F2888AA8-FB78-4AA3-9561-DDB4D252E044.jpeg

All this and more has been extensively documented by the IRL community so big thanks to those guys. Their out hundreds of videos of blade being too drunk to function and doing incredibly stupid shit. I’ll try and aggregate them here if requested.
Blade puts Ethan Ralph to shame with his reckless drinking and that alone makes him a lolcow in my book.

Last edited:

ReplicantWiggum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You need to embed the videos, embed some pictures, preferably embarrassing ones, and provide a spoilered caption of his weird leg holes.
Ok I’ll work on it did this in mobile I just feel like this guy with the shit show around him to get this out here for people to see.

No other accounts?
Not that I am aware of On twatter, and with IRL a lot of his content is all stream related not really a computer cow who tweets 250k a year

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
OP is hella lazy.

Where is his other social media accounts and their archives?
Why didn't you download or archive the video where he allegedly rape that poor girl?
Why wasn't his video response to the accusations of rape archived and documented? (That spergout was hella funny. "IT IS AN HONOR TO BE RAPE BY ME")

imo this needs to be reworked. Good potential but there is so much more content you didn't put in here.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No other accounts?
He had a poscast with keemstar a few years ago here is the link to that channel.

So I know quite alot of blades early days. I watched call of duty commentators back 9-10 years ago. He started off in the community where his gimmick was that he only ever killed people with his knife which I thought was interesting at the time because instead of someone using the same gun running to the same positions he would need to be alot more strategic and try to be more stealthy in order to stay alive and get kills. Now when MW2 came out and there was a large influx of viewers and commentators he was able to grow his audience by quite a bit much like wings. He was a regular guest on PKA back in the early days as had connections to alot of the big names from that community at that time. His closest friendship by far was with Keemstar and they even had a podcast for a while and did some videos doing some dumb shit IRL in the height of prank videos.

Like all Call of Duty youtubers who didn't change up what they did he eventually had waning viewership and eventually turned to streaming on youtube and at some point around this time last year people got him in contact with Ice Poseidon. Ice took Blade to Hawaii with him along with and several other orbiters such as EBZ, DJ Panz and SJC. While there they met a 17 year old stream sniper named Jasmine who people theorized had autism. She and EBZ spent alot of time together and at one point they (EBZ and Jasmine) went into the bathroom of the hotel room they were all sleeping in. For one of their events they all went to a pirate cruise thing, and Jasmine was holding the camera for EBZs stream when blade came up behind her and grabbed her ass. This event was the start of the ONLYGROPEmeBlade (or ONLYUSEmeGROPE) meme began. He denied that he did it and eventually when called out he did "apologize" but they had a moment a few days later with DJ Panz where they talked about the size of her tits.

He is someone who had moved into Ice's massive failure of a mansion and has since moved into a "streamer house" with other streamers who were orbiting Ice. This leads us to today where he is a drunken mess of a streamer in denial about his diabetes quickly going down hill and will most likely be dead within the next 10 years.

ReplicantWiggum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol someone watched the cr1tikal video
No critical is a manlet who is unfunny, i was surprised no one has taken initiative to make a thread watching this idiot drunk on stream has given me some of the jest belly laughter I’ve ever had compared to criticals dick and pussy jokes

Sorry if the thread seems lazy I’m working on it it’s my first thread and doing coding language to embed is a bitch on the phone I feel great potential in this guys. If not just posting old drunk streams and having laugh!

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I watched COD commentaries back in 2009 to mid/late 2011 and blade was one of the few that I watched alot of so here is a bit more of what I know about him with more details than my post in Jim's thread since it is more relevant here.

He is from the Seattle area (or atleast he was when he started youtube until he moved to Ice's fail mansion earlier this year), He is in in mid to late 30s (36 or 37) because I remember him saying he was 27 on an episode of PKA from about 9 years ago.

He started his channel in 2009 doing COD4 multiplayer gameplay videos where he only ever used his knife to get kills. He says backstory behind this is that he got bored from a lack of challenge playing normally so after some discussion he made a new account called ONLYUSEmeBLADE where he only used his knife, After learning how to play knife only he bought a dazzle capture card (yes his early videos are capture card and not shot with a camcorder) and begin uploading his games to youtube. In the lead up to the release of MW2 in November 2009 he began doing commentary and thanks to the large influx of people looking up COD videos and his uniqueplay style he gained a sizeable following.

I don't know when he got his contract with Machinma but it was sometime in late 2009 and his videos going up onto the main Machinima channel sped up his channels growth.

Before and during this he actually worked a real job where he owned his own business installing home theater system during the day and worked as a bouncer at a local bar (or nightclub) at night (I don't know when he quit his jobs but I think it was in 2010).

During this time he met several other people in the call of duty community most notable Keemstar. His friendship with Keemstar has been something continuous even through his fall with Keemstar only parting ways with him earlier this year. He regularly appeared on the early episodes (first 100) on PKA which was at the time the only real community gathering place and hub.

In July 2011 he was one of many known people (Freddie Wong, Whiteboy7thst WoodysGamertag, xJawz, WingsOfRedemption, and others) to be invited out to a COD Black Ops Tournament being put on by billionaire Alki David in his own home who Keemstar had struken up a friendship with (Keem even MC'd the event) where they competed for $10k. Here is one of the streams the first match is Blade vs Freddie Wong

Around this time is when Blade and Keemstar began their podcast call the "BadKidCast" and would do some IRL pranks including one on Alki David while at the tournament.

Around this time is when Minecraft on youtube had really began to explode and quite of few COD commentators switched over. Blade was not one of them. This dip in viewership lead to Blade and Keemstar doing a few IRL Pranks since that was the popular content at the time.

I stopped watching COD channels completely not long after the billionares bash so my knowledge on main events almost completely stops there. I didn't really come across Blade again until around this time last year when the Ice Poseidon community found him due his drunken stupidity on stream. But it looks to me is that sometime 3 years ago (or so) he began streaming on twitch only to be banned for showing his asshole on stream in July 2017 (which I haven't been able to find yet) leading him to switch to youtube where he streamed both Fortnite and COD while drinking heavily. Once found by Ice's audience he was added to the Cx Network and went to Hawaii with Ice and his people (my previous post covers that) and eventually moved into Ice's fail mansion.

so as we stand now Blade is a man who is almost 40 years old trying to cling to the last little bit of internet fame he has left while sinking deeper and deeper into alcoholism which has caused him to get diabetes which he is in complete denial of. He is that guy who liked to party in his 20s and never stopped and only started to drink more as he aged. I wouldn't say Blade is a dumb guy but his almost permanent drunken stupor has absolutely affected his mental abilities and jumping on the IRL streaming train that is heading straight off a cliff where he is encouraged to drink himself to death (I don't get me wrong it is still his full responsibility) has made for a bad combo in this eternal downfall

Keemstar his long time friend turned his back on blade earlier this year because there is no helping him.

https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1163650308314148864 (archive)

keemtweet.PNG

I can try and answer questions people have since I don't know how many other users here watched him back in the era.

Edit: this only the stuff I am remembering off the top of my head right now and if I remember anything important I will post it in this thread.

Here is a timestamp from PKA Episode 34 where Blade talks about his jobs. This is from December 2010

Here is a timestamp from PKA Episode 45 where he talks about being fired from his bouncer job. This is from March 2011

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Between OP and @Imperial Guardsman I think we have ourselves a solid thread. I was only able to scan the wall of text so far but I didn't notice if anyone posted the time he got his buddy's girlfriend to cheat with him on stream at a new year's party?

Also, Jim just tweeted a video of Chris Hansen saying he was going to look into OnlyUseMeBlade LOL
I don't think OP mentioned it and because it is from one of his streams I wouldn't know since I don't watch them. But that seems interesting and based on past behavior doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

Reactions: ReplicantWiggum

ReplicantWiggum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think OP mentioned it and because it is from one of his streams I wouldn't know since I don't watch them. But that seems interesting and based on past behavior doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.
Ok sounds good thanks for the feedback!
Little fucked up now will start TM 10am

R

RK 672

kiwifarms.net
Ok I’ll work on it did this in mobile I just feel like this guy with the shit show around him to get this out here for people to see.

Not that I am aware of On twatter, and with IRL a lot of his content is all stream related not really a computer cow who tweets 250k a year
You need to write more about him. You should try and find more accounts of his. Download his videos as you are unable to archive them otherwise. For your own sanity, don't work on this on a phone.

ReplicantWiggum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You need to write more about him. You should try and find more accounts of his. Download his videos as you are unable to archive them otherwise. For your own sanity, don't work on this on a phone.
Well for compromise until I can get on my comp in the morn, 40$ bounty to kiwi farms directly to the sight for the vid where he fingers his ass that got blades banned on twitch
G N and thanks for the support!

Tags
None