ONLYuseMEBLADE / Brian Risso - Serial Groper, Diabetic Alcoholic, ex call of duty content creator

TheGooGooMuck

kiwifarms.net
This guy is the epitome of a homeless streamer. If he didn't have people throwing coins at him for lulz, he would be dying under a bridge somewhere.

When that rotting foot finally takes hold, youtubers everywhere are going to hang their heads and talk about how addiction is real and what could have been. Blade isn't wasted potential. Blade is an glutton who lucked out and was too stupid and selfish to capitalize on that success.

Last edited:

interalia

kiwifarms.net
This guy is the epitome of a homeless streamer. If he didn't have people throwing coins at him for lulz, he would be dying under a bridge somewhere.

When that rotting foot finally takes hold, youtubers everywhere are going to hang their heads and talk about how addiction is real and what could have been. Blade isn't wasted potential. Blade is an glutton who lucked out and was too stupid and selfish to capitalize on that success.
I can't wait for when the current crop of successful youtubers have rotting feet, tbh.

Homefries

kiwifarms.net
Blade is in the hospital right now after his leg flared up. He talks about it through his phone from the hospital bed on Jocelyn Wyoming's stream.

• "Yeah so obviously I got the unchecked diabetes, high blood pressure and all that stuff" @1:24
  • 2 days after "shroom day" he started noticing his right thigh "was like super inflated, like twice the size of my left" and talks about how it hurt to walk and the trouble he has falling asleep with the pain @2:30
  • talks about being "more firm" to the hospital staff, who want to do some tests/diagnostics on his heart, but Blade rebukes them "no, we're not doing that" which the staff was "flabberghasted" by @3:30 (he is apparently only interested in getting his rotting leg fixed and not any of the underlying issues that caused it)

Last edited:

OriginalUsernameHere

Taking a month off weed, God give me strength
kiwifarms.net
Blade is in the hospital right now after his leg flared up. He talks about it through his phone from the hospital bed on Jocelyn Wyoming's stream.

• "Yeah so obviously I got the unchecked diabetes, high blood pressure and all that stuff" @1:24
  • 2 days after "shroom day" he started noticing his right thigh "was like super inflated, like twice the size of my left" and talks about how it hurt to walk and the trouble he has falling asleep with the pain @2:30
  • talks about being "more firm" to the hospital staff, who want to do some tests/diagnostics on his heart, but Blade rebukes them "no, we're not doing that" which the staff was "flabberghasted" by @3:30 (he is apparently only interested in getting his rotting leg fixed and not any of the underlying issues that caused it)

What an idiot he is. Or maybe is it booze/drug fueled insanity? This is really bad maybe he is going lose the foot and part of his leg? It looking more and more like Blade will die in the fairly near future.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
kiwifarms.net
Funny how the retards on IP2 constantly complain about "lack of content" while wanting to ban everyone from their platform. This is the top post rn:

1588591663356.png

Isn't Blade their "main streamer" who is on the verge of dying? Also can they stop pretending that doxing and swatting is not part of their DNA? This community never ceases to amaze me.

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What an idiot he is. Or maybe is it booze/drug fueled insanity?
As far as I know being a irl-streaming tard doesn't offer any health insurance plans. So I'm assuming he doesn't want to go tens of thousands of dollars into debt to hear what he already knows: his body is fucked in almost every conceivable way.

But I Digress

kiwifarms.net
As far as I know being a irl-streaming tard doesn't offer any health insurance plans. So I'm assuming he doesn't want to go tens of thousands of dollars into debt to hear what he already knows: his body is fucked in almost every conceivable way.
Yesterday Blade's girlfriend, Big Hands Becky, said that he wasn't going to be paid for by tax payers and that they had gotten Blade "On the medical". Which would be the day that Blade was admitted to the hospital and absolute bullshit.

ConwayPimp

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he will leave the hospital with all of this body intact. Those legs and feet are just too far gone in my uneducated opinion.

He was gonna be on PKA this week before this happened. Was looking forward to that. Hopefully they'll get him on next week instead.

Tags
None