ONLYuseMEBLADE / Brian Risso - Serial Groper, Diabetic Alcoholic, ex call of duty content creator

But I Digress

kiwifarms.net
The fact that Blade of all people reached the point where he entered the hospital in the first place makes me willing to believe this is the end. If your normal state is walking around on zombie legs shit has to be getting pretty fuckin' bad to let yourself get admitted.
He's been hospitalized before, recently infact.

Here he declares sobriety from not only alcohol but tobacco as well.

This time he's allegedly declining testing beyond "Getting his thigh fixed".

He'll get out, he'll go back to drinking and almost immediately and this whole thing will happen again in 6 months.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blade has been on PKA before and was a semi-regular guest from around episode 16 to around episode 100 but it has been several years since he was last (see my blade history post of page 1 for previous examples). But that was all before he started streaming as opposed to posting pre-recorded gameplay.

his episode of PKA was released on Woody's channel this morning. I won't be able to watch it until later but here it is. From skimming through

• Informative
Reactions: GearProject20

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's been hospitalized before, recently infact.

Here he declares sobriety from not only alcohol but tobacco as well.

This time he's allegedly declining testing beyond "Getting his thigh fixed".

He'll get out, he'll go back to drinking and almost immediately and this whole thing will happen again in 6 months.
I really hope he's smart enough to taper down. Alcoholics can die from withdraws if they're dependent enough.

MrWhoDat

kiwifarms.net
This has been a long time coming, just started watching the stream, archiving a 250MB version of it now.
Im writing up a summary as I listen for anyone not interested in a 4 hour stream
Edit: There is a lot of boring stories that arent about Blade, not really interested in those ones.
-Blade is 3.5 weeks sober after his leg started really hurting. Hes "cleansing", and claims once his health is back hes going to do another stream where he will test whether or not he is a true alcoholic and still has a drinking problem
-Foot is mending/mended, MRI scan showed "bacteria eating away the bone", no flaking no more puss or infection
-Whilst drinking Blades body "got used to it"
-Hes finally realised his viewers want him to drink himself to death (I have never seen Blade this sober)
-Blade: "I came here to die" followed by "Ill let my body tell me when Im done"
-He now smokes like a chimney, this is really common with people qutting alcohol/drugs nothing special there
-When Blade needed to see probation, he would remain sober before hand then after the meeting and piss test he would go full party mode until he was due for another meetiong.
-A few Blades friend stories, nothing special. Im noticing a lot of re-directing from Blade.
-Blades been to jail for his friends robbing a house for drugs and money whilst he was with them, guns got involved, Blade left and was arrested along with his friends a while later by SWAT for "Accomplice liability" by apparently being their "getaway driver" charged with Robbery in the 1st, burglery in the 1st, they rolled those charges together and he recieved 41 months in prison, same charges as the robbers apparently. He did a total of 27 months inside, minimum amount of time possible given and partially served likely for good behaviour which basicly means he didnt start any fights or cause any problems.
-He was busted in jail for wheeling and dealing commisary in prison, which btw is a no no, the guards will assume youre standing over someone or extorting them if the items you have arent on your file. He was transfered to another prison for this
-Blade kept getting grilled in jail, kept asking for his paperwork. This means he was untrusted and likely they thought he was either a snitch or did something bad and is hiding it, for example sexual assault etc. This means likely Blade was a pussy inside, and they dont trust weaklings in there. The fact they kept asking for his paperwork is hilarious. This is because he entered a type of jail that has 80% sexual offenders and 20% regular offenders. Id ask for his paperwork too. It was, and I quote, a "sexual offender paradise"
-Blade was terrified in jail, very likely due to the above.
-Blade didnt witness much jail violence, but he was questioned constantly about his charges and had to prove it to multiple people many times.
-I just noticed both of Blades arms are bruised as fuck and look dirty? Looks like a black marker is smudged, with plenty of bruises around it.
-More boring NON-Blade stories
-Blade: "Theres a video of me on Twitch with my pants down and my finger up my ass" which ended in a 2 week suspension
-Blade: "Ive been a PKA fan forever"
*ALL BEFORE WAS ESSENTIALLY AN "INTRO" - THE STREAM REALLY STARTS NOW, WE'RE GETTING INTO STRICTLY BLADE TERRITORY NOW*
-Becky was a viewer who became Blades girlfriend. The romance begun with Becky giving Blade 4 packs of menthol Newports. Truely romantic.
-"Call ins" to Blades stream often resulted in "niggers" and "youre a rapist". Good stuff
-Direct Confrontation by Kyle about the rapist allegation
-Kyle: "I dont have to ask why they were calling you a rapist" - Kyle brings up the blonde girl who Blade told "you ever been raped?" "NO?!" "Well you should be"
-Blade: I know.... (his eyes went extremely wide, and hes now in very obvious shame)
-Woody: Then theres the story with the RV, theres kinda maybe footage of it, you can maybe see your feet doing something on camera" *bla bla* "What do you wish people knew?"
-Blade: Theyre going to believe what theyre going to believe, I was exhausted, I went back there in the bed next to the girl, I didnt touch her I didnt rape her none of that shit" "We were back to back" "I asked her "do your genitals feel fine, she said "Yeah I dont feel like I got fucked" "She said I dont feel like he did it, I didnt do it"
-Blades audio is getting worse and cutting out - to be VERY fair, this has been happening since the start of the stream, he must have a shit connection.
-Shortly after the RV stream they did a bunch of mushrooms and went to a stream snipers house to party, where she now decides maybe she was raped, THEY LEFT BLADE THERE and went to the police just incase. She said she didnt know what happened, refused a rape kit, and was "stand offish" about it saying "I dont know what happened" so she made her statement and left without really giving them anything. "I was completely innocent, they had no evidence or DNA or anything", he calls them and asks to come in and talk to them AND talk to a detective, apparently told them everything (press X to doubt), no charges were filed, nothing was done, "if I was a rapist and I did this online I would be in jail right now"
-Direct confrontation by Woddy about the MEGA fan who proposed to his wife in front of Blade and Blade decided to try it on, kissed her, the now fiance saw it as he walked down the stairs and looked "totally cucked and demoralised". The guy wanted Blade to be his "best man at his wedding". They ended up getting married anyway, and got devorced later.
-Blade: "Can we talk about ego for a minute? I feel like Im a humble motherfucker"
-Every time Blade drinks his first drink he gets a warm feeling. Thats exactly what happens when yourve become an alcoholic.
-DOG THROWING INCIDENT: Video shows Blade toss the dog forward, looks like a decent push, apparently it landed on the carpet was was fine, didnt see a second angle that apparently exists.
-Blade: "That was fucked up, theres no defending that, theres no "this and this happened", it was my bad, I fucked up, if I could take it back I would", and agrees that he was super drunk and to give him credit he didnt try to defend himself.
-Blade: "My official statement - NOT COOL", and Blade agrees that even though he was drunk, he is 100% responcible for his actions whilst drunk.
-Blade prison debt story: Blade gambles with a "degenerate gambler", eventually this guy owes Blade $350, the day hes meant to pay some of it off the guy tells Blade "Fuck you, wop!". Blade decided he had to send a message, so he went into the guys cell and started punching him. Riot shields come in to break up the fight, as a result Blade is transfered and put into solitary confinement. Considering how Blade reacted to that toothless guy punching him out makes me doubt this story. Maybe he started the fight, but I doubt he finished it. Whoevers involved in the fight gets punished is how it usually goes.
-A lot of talk about books, theres not a lot to do in prison so if you can read you do, I doubt Blade has read outside of prison.
-Blade has to charge his phone, so he dissapears for 5-10 minutes, he comes back
-Blade: "I think my life story is pretty fucking cool and I wouldnt wanna change it, no regrets"
Rest of the stream was boring shit, a lot of Blade listening to the others chat with the occasional comment

Last edited:

ConwayPimp

kiwifarms.net
Crazy that he was in maximum security and did a 27 month stretch.

Did he ever talk about this in any of the CoD commentaries from a decade ago? I watched him a lot as a teenager and I don't remember. Probably it's something he's not proud of and doesn't wanna share since back then I guess it was more recent.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crazy that he was in maximum security and did a 27 month stretch.

Did he ever talk about this in any of the CoD commentaries from a decade ago? I watched him a lot as a teenager and I don't remember. Probably it's something he's not proud of and doesn't wanna share since back then I guess it was more recent.
From what I remember he never mentioned it and this weeks PKA was the first time I had heard about it.

an kamel

kiwifarms.net
Imagine the torture he goes through every day the second he wakes up and his situation comes back to him, just that unimaginable unhappiness he must feel while not being a single step closer to being anything resembling a functioning human being. Day after day he attempts to literally (figuratively) run away by drinking MORE. Has he no parents? Does the USA really have *nothing at all* for people like him? People who just half-euthanized themselves and are completely fucked with no finances and no volition to even change what's possible to change? Him live streaming actual seppuku would be less brutal and disgusting to watch than literally self-induced scaphism.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the torture he goes through every day the second he wakes up and his situation comes back to him, just that unimaginable unhappiness he must feel while not being a single step closer to being anything resembling a functioning human being. Day after day he attempts to literally (figuratively) run away by drinking MORE. Has he no parents? Does the USA really have *nothing at all* for people like him? People who just half-euthanized themselves and are completely fucked with no finances and no volition to even change what's possible to change? Him live streaming actual seppuku would be less brutal and disgusting to watch than literally self-induced scaphism.
“Why are you drinking?” demanded the little prince.
“So that I may forget,” replied the tippler.
“Forget what?” inquired the little prince, who already felt sorry for him.
“Forget that I am ashamed,” the tippler confessed, hanging his head.
“Ashamed of what?” insisted the little prince, who wanted to help him.
“Ashamed of drinking!”

Tags
None