ONLYuseMEBLADE / Brian Risso - Serial Groper, Diabetic Alcoholic, ex call of duty content creator

JoyQ

“politically obsessed rtard”
kiwifarms.net
Blade is back in the hospital, they drained 1800cc's from his leg, that's nearly two fucking litres.
View attachment 1348916
Allegedly, it was triple the size pictured here. Can we get a death pool going?

Edit: Picture of his leg pre-draining:
View attachment 1348921
Thanks for the update. Is he streaming at all?

Did he call it a cyst? I know he’s just sickly in general but it kinda reminds of of those infected injection sites druggies get.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the update. Is he streaming at all?

Did he call it a cyst? I know he’s just sickly in general but it kinda reminds of of those infected injection sites druggies get.
No clue, I just check r/SamandTolki occasionally to keep the Boogie thread updated and they post about Blade too. Doubt it though considering he's still in hospital I believe.

Blade did post this, and he was the one to draw the face on his newest leghole:
kmd4us9iqz251.jpg
I might go to the Discord they say he's posting in tomorrow and grab some screen caps, bit if you guys want to check it out, just jump into the two threads on him on that subreddit and you'll find the name of the Discord he's supposedly in.

an kamel

kiwifarms.net
No clue, I just check r/SamandTolki occasionally to keep the Boogie thread updated and they post about Blade too. Doubt it though considering he's still in hospital I believe.

Blade did post this, and he was the one to draw the face on his newest leghole:
View attachment 1351080
I might go to the Discord they say he's posting in tomorrow and grab some screen caps, bit if you guys want to check it out, just jump into the two threads on him on that subreddit and you'll find the name of the Discord he's supposedly in.
It is wha' it is but at least that ain't you, @theralph

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thought the leg with the fluid actually looked more normal because he has so little muscle mass in his quads?
At best, it looks like the leg of a ghetto bouncer sporting synthol-enhanced muscles. Obviously, his not bloated leg looks emaciated - which it probably is, alcohol isn't very nutritious after all - but the swollen one also looks wrong in a different way. That shape doesn't appear "normal" or "healthy" to me at all.

Edit: last sentence got re-written and ended up as misshapen as Blade's legs. It was a lot easier to fix tho.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
Shouldn't his legs have more bulk to them? What with carrying around his body weigh.
Blade is an alcoholic, chances are he drinks the money he has, with the nausea and feeling of liquid in his stomach distracting him from the hunger. He's fat cause of the empty calories in beer, and I wouldn't be surprised his stomach was more bloated than fat. When you drink your caloric intake in alcohol, your body begins to not use carbs and fats, which is another reason why he can gain weight whilst starving himself.

Oh, and the weight is on his belly and not his legs because alcohol literally changes how your body deposits fat, and that's where it goes, which is why the call it a beer belly, I guess.

MiamiRick

Gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. His leg looks like an injected turkey leg from a fucking food processing plant. How do you live like that and just not do anything? How does this man not have renal failure yet?

Mamillionaire

kiwifarms.net
Blade did a live stream on Friday, those looking for a horror show will be disappointed to hear that it appears to be that he is genuinely doing okay. Don’t get me wrong, he’s still incredibly diluted in his thinking but he was sober (from alcohol) and appeared healthy enough all things considered.

Quick rundown via bullet points:

-He is living in Sacramento with that Becky girl. He wanted to stress that he actually lives with her and not just in the garage. He does a small “house tour” by walking from the backyard to the garage with the camera and asks this Becky girl to confirm that he lives with her and sleeps in the bedroom.

-Talks about replacing the steering wheel on his Cadillac and accidentally spray painting it terrible colors and threading the bolt. Also the airbag light is consequently blinking now so he has a half assed plan to pay someone $20 at the auto store to make it stop. wants to sell the old steering wheel on eBay and offers to sign it.

-Gives his milquetoast, default safe white guy opinion on BLM events and happenings.

-According to him he has not had a drink in 1.5 to 2 months (“Not since the Geezer thing” whatever that is). He admits that he hasn’t done much in the past ten years besides drink and party but stops short of admitting he has a problem, then a few minutes later he tries to backtrack and states that he did it all for the content.

-He talks about his health. Basically he is taking his diabetes seriously now and is at least going to stop drinking until he is done taking the medication he has been prescribed due it being dangerous/fatal to mix with alcohol. States they drained 1,600 ml of fluid and shows his bandaged leg (nothing gruesome). He still smokes weed and was chain smoking cigarettes (chat was counting). Says he has lost a lot of weight and is now around 220 lbs.

-Chat was accusing him of faking donations. One person donated around $15 every five minutes or so several times. He repeatedly thanked this person and his response to the donations appeared genuine. however, there were a couple of larger pro Becky donations that are a bit suspicious considering she was watching the stream from another room on her cellphone. Chat was surprisingly nice to him.

- He made a couple of phone calls to some of the RV people and talked about his feelings about everyone, nothing of note here just basically he is still pals with everyone with some passive aggressive exceptions when talking about a couple of them. I apologize as I don’t know much about these IP2 people. I think it was Geezer (sp) he called. He started taking requests from chat about current IRL streamer events. For example he watched and gave his empty opinions on some video of EBZ having sex with an intoxicated lady in a hotel in front of her six year old daughter.

- The only person he is upset with is the person that drove him up from LA to Sacramento as he ditched Corrine at Becky’s house at some point recently after promising they would both be gone for Becky’s kid’s birthday party. He doesn’t go into too much detail about this.

Last edited:
Tags
None