ONLYuseMEBLADE / Brian Risso - Serial Groper, Diabetic Alcoholic, ex call of duty content creator

JoyQ

“politically obsessed rtard”
kiwifarms.net
He seems to be doing really good, actually. He’s living with his gf, eating healthy, I believe is sober, is controlling his diabetes/blood sugar, got himself a new car and is taking pride in taking care of it. He sounds coherent.

He still has his toxic fan base following him around trying to get him to dump his gf and act a fool again. We will see how long it lasts.

The best thing for him would be to leave internet and start over now that he has the foundation to do so. He’s sticking around for the money but it’s going to be hard Not to fall into old patterns.

NotStopped

kiwifarms.net
He seems to be doing really good, actually. He’s living with his gf, eating healthy, I believe is sober, is controlling his diabetes/blood sugar, got himself a new car and is taking pride in taking care of it. He sounds coherent.

He still has his toxic fan base following him around trying to get him to dump his gf and act a fool again. We will see how long it lasts.

The best thing for him would be to leave internet and start over now that he has the foundation to do so. He’s sticking around for the money but it’s going to be hard Not to fall into old patterns.
It wouldn't be the best thing because he is like 40, has no other employable/earning skills and his name brings up multiple complaints of rape, theft, drunken violence on google. The best thing for him would be to come up with an internet show he can do regularly beyond just getting drunk sitting on camera and leverage his network of youtube associates to promote it (Keem for example is a good friend who publicly cut ties because he won't get his act together, but would promo him if he did clean up his act).

Many people don't understand that blade is very sharp, he always walked the line for entertainment value but was never actually drinking himself to death or letting his leg fall off. He made 6 figures for many years just getting drunk on camera and letting his diabetes wounds fester a little, but check ip2 and there are numerous proven scandals where he was caught faking shots, watering down booze, seeing doctors low key, generally taking care of himself while pretending to be a drunken wreck. Blade is an A-grade hustler and has always been doing really good, he's just switching the grift at them moment. Also being a drunk fool on livestreams wasn't even the first online grift he made 6 figures a year off, he had big success in the boom years of game streaming as well. When all is said and done, Blade is an example of a true hustler who can masterfully navigate and control narratives.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
When all is said and done, Blade is an example of a true hustler who can masterfully navigate and control narratives.
I'm sure a great deal is played up for the camera, but Blade is no master - the dude had 2 fucking litres of fluid drained out of his legs, routinely pisses himself, got punched in the face and gave a grovelling apology after the fact. Not to mention his various other public embarrassments.

Blade is less of a hustler aware of the game he's playing and more of a slimy piece of shit who's been scamming for so long, it's just become second nature for him.

I'm glad Blade is sober and hopefully changing his life, but only because it stops people around him from getting fucked over by this alcoholic prick.

DogEatDogFood

Tfw no clever custom title
kiwifarms.net

Wait a minute, are you telling me that a lolcow did something good for once and left the Internet to improve his lifestyle?

JoyQ

“politically obsessed rtard”
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he just streamed yesterday drinking Jager and Red Bull and has been drinking for at least 2 weeks.
This is exactly why he needs to leave streaming if he’s going to get better. Best thing an addict can do is completely change their environment. Cut out everything that made them want to drink, friends they would drink with, etc.

Really sad when you see someone get yet another chance that they throw away.

Benzo Samurai

kiwifarms.net
that he lives with a single mom and a child is incredibly sad and a totally unacceptable state of affairs. in any healthy country, that shit would not be allowed. send this guy to the gutter and get that woman and her child to a church or some shit. where the fuck is the dad? grandparents? child protective services(if you even still have that in America)?

that's a human child and their formative years have to be fucked due to an irresponsible mom and this rotting drunk self-pooing xbox-thief because he doesn't want to stop drinking despite his body literally fucking rotting in the digital public. he has had every chance in the world, and now the most vulnerable person imaginable - a child, has to deal with this human trash. get some fucking gulags or some shit, USA, this is not western standards anyway.

Lumin

Specs are under "About"
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm thinking too much about it, but to me it really does epitomize a very prevalent attitude these days. The problem smacking him upside the head in the form of a health scare is apparently not enough for him. Others have already said this, but he decides to fix things only until it starts calming down and is under control again. He isn't taking the situation seriously or is too lost in his alcoholism to be able to. It seems like it needs to be a constant and seriously scary thing to actually get him to try and get things together, but that could be nearing the end of it all anyway. He's normalized his condition for himself, and frankly I agree with the people who are amazed he's still alive and with all of his his limbs attached.

Again, maybe I'm thinking too much about it but it's certainly as interesting as it is scary to watch.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm thinking too much about it, but to me it really does epitomize a very prevalent attitude these days. The problem smacking him upside the head in the form of a health scare is apparently not enough for him. Others have already said this, but he decides to fix things only until it starts calming down and is under control again. He isn't taking the situation seriously or is too lost in his alcoholism to be able to. It seems like it needs to be a constant and seriously scary thing to actually get him to try and get things together, but that could be nearing the end of it all anyway. He's normalized his condition for himself, and frankly I agree with the people who are amazed he's still alive and with all of his his limbs attached.

Again, maybe I'm thinking too much about it but it's certainly as interesting as it is scary to watch.
He already has had that constant, seriously scary thing happen to him and he still hasn't done shit to improve his life. He isn't ignoring simple and relatively easy to fix health problems. He's ignoring things that are off the charts as far as health scares go. The man literally has rotting flesh on his legs for crying out loud.

This is what amazes me most about Blade. It's the sheer magnitude of the problems he chooses to ignore. He's such a great case study on the effects that drug addiction has on decision making and comprehension.

Tags
None