ONLYuseMEBLADE / Brian Risso - Serial Groper, Diabetic Alcoholic, ex call of duty content creator

ModelCitizen

kiwifarms.net
Bjorn said something interesting about Blade a while ago, it might hold some truth since Bjorn still believes that Blade "betrayed him" on the last RV Trip, he also called out Blade for faking shots (before it was actually confirmed) on his own streams when he returned to Denmark.

On the topic of RV Trips Casey and Becky are planning one by the next month, so far only Blade has been confirmed but Casey has been hanging around some of the past RV cast lately, there's also the situation with Salmon Andy going viral for taking a shit in front of Nancy Pelosi's house and getting arrested while streaming it, and believe it or not Baked Alaska is the current "content King" around IP2.

IwatchEm

kiwifarms.net
Hopefully all of you guys are also on the IP2Always.win IP2 boards making shitposts about Brian there too. We need some quality posts like here over there thanks
those boards suck. they're deader than ever after constantly being banned and relocated. it's currently just a bunch of faggots posting pictures of cocks and using that place to archive anything is retarded. might as well be printing out their posts and flushing them down a toilet. i've never seen a site more responsible for making legendary clips disappear into the void.

Half of the youtube videos are already gone and the subreddit with his diaper change vid is banned. We're not even 25 pages deep yet. You can do better. This is a guy who is not only constantly saying nigger but so is the bluetooth speaker thats attached to his rotting body. He's pissing his pants while dropping double n-bombs in sync with keemstar media donations. You can't rely on youtube for archiving him. Do it yourselves so this doesn't end up another dead link thread swisscheesed like his dirty legs. We'll be left with a bunch of censored family friendly onlylosemeleg clips.

IwatchEm

kiwifarms.net
@IwatchEm There's an edit button below your post. Please learn to use it.
figureitoutdood

One of his painted face sleep streams. Currently downloading since blade or others are using this thread to easily find and get old vods/clips removed. If you link uncensored or privated stuff, they'll be wiped from youtube quickly so might as well rip yourself a copy while you're at it.

time stamp of interest below. rages hard while looking like a sad alcoholic clown version of pepe the frog.
wakes up and looks in the mirror the following morning
trying to find the one where they attempted to do black face on him but had to settle with a unibrow, hitler stach and dirty face look.
Does anyone have the clip of the suction cup dildo stuck to his forehead? from the same night he smashed the guitar. he was charging at people and flailing around with a big flopping dildo as a unicorn horn.

Last edited:

AssRock

Probably drunk
kiwifarms.net
Half of the youtube videos are already gone and the subreddit with his diaper change vid is banned. We're not even 25 pages deep yet. You can do better. This is a guy who is not only constantly saying nigger but so is the bluetooth speaker thats attached to his rotting body. He's pissing his pants while dropping double n-bombs in sync with keemstar media donations. You can't rely on youtube for archiving him. Do it yourselves so this doesn't end up another dead link thread swisscheesed like his dirty legs. We'll be left with a bunch of censored family friendly onlylosemeleg clips.

View attachment 1602312
You make it sound like we should all be offended by the word "nigger".

The least you could do is archive the videos you're posting, none of us can or will be fucked to post on your message boards.

IwatchEm

kiwifarms.net
You make it sound like we should all be offended by the word "nigger".

The least you could do is archive the videos you're posting, none of us can or will be fucked to post on your message boards.
No I make it sound like linking videos where nigger is said over 10 times in between faggot and whore aren't going to last very long after it gains fresh attention by being posted here. I wouldn't expect anyone here to be offended by it but this isn't youtube we're chatting on. I already archived my own, excluding the hour long livestream which I clearly said is "currently downloading"

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Get this man a good set of fucking dentures........and a stable health insurance policy!
I'm sad to be that guy, but it is already to late for that. What we see here are the last stages of an alcoholic/drug abuser's "career".
The only remaining questions is when the inevitable happens.

Every time this thread gets bumped I assume it’s because he bit the dust.
It's just a matter of time. I give him a year maybe he's lucky and gets two, but that's it, end of the road.

Rando Whisperer

kiwifarms.net
Do you also know Keemstar?
Not that I know? I really don't follow online gamer or YouTube shit, tbh. The only reason I found this is because it was mentioned in the Vampire Kelly thread and I recognized his name.

Edited to add: I guess acquainted is a better way to describe it. We would say hi and make small talk but we never kicked it or anything like that. I live in an area that he lived, and know a few people who know him from around

Tags
None