IP2 ONLYuseMEBLADE / Brian Risso - Serial Groper, Diabetic Alcoholic, ex call of duty content creator

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Ero

You're adopted btw.
kiwifarms.net
124728396_401772037521649_2637107307573227961_n.jpg

Blade confirmed it on his Instagram. Well, I guess it's finally over?

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
The funniest possible outcome of YOBA is for Blade to come out of retirement to realize, yes, he does in fact fuck with this politics shit and become an alt-right e-celeb.

Charlie Kirk: “Conservatism is Israel and furthermore, interracial buttsex. Questions?”
Blade: “AH WULL SKWANDURR YEW” *chugs jager, shits pants*
Chat: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It’d be perfect, he’d be like Nick Fuentes’s Chris Cantwell.

Dude Vaccines

Vaccinated Dogwalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well wtf is Blade going to do now? Is there other streaming sites he can use? He is a talentless addict, there is no way he will quit streaming. 11 years old channel nuked, YT is going on another purge. I will be shocked if he manages to survive the next 5 years, I think 2 or 3 is likely.

Chicken Neck Nelly

kiwifarms.net
Well wtf is Blade going to do now? Is there other streaming sites he can use? He is a talentless addict, there is no way he will quit streaming. 11 years old channel nuked, YT is going on another purge. I will be shocked if he manages to survive the next 5 years, I think 2 or 3 is likely.
Yeah they definitely got an axe to grind as of late. My burner YT account got banned the other day for just the usual shitposting, it's getting pretty ridiculous.