IP2 ONLYuseMEBLADE / Brian Risso - Serial Groper, Diabetic Alcoholic, ex call of duty content creator

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Thundermania

Last Autobot
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit dude, I didn’t even notice the “only one I want to grope” line. My fucking God, there really is no bottom to the abyss. He’s so far removed from normal reality that he doesn’t even seem to realize how terribly off putting it is to have “serial groper” be a descriptor of your character that you find funny, even worse that it’s true. Even when not streaming he’s still a complete subhuman. I used to feel bad for this guy but after learning what I have about him, my sympathy has waned greatly.
That line gives me hope that within Brian still exists Blade, waiting for his time to come again.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net
Late update but he's too boring to check in on much. Blade is soooo in love with Becky, you haters just don't understand. He made a classy joke about groping people and holy shit Becky looks like a man. If someone showed me this picture with no context I would think it was a troon and his chaser. He posted a few more pictures of them together and she looks even more manish in those.
View attachment 1958270
Look at her face, that's the face you have when you're slowly but surely get the fact that your whole life was an neverending row of bad decisions and all you have left is an alcoholic loser humping you.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
The guys from PKA covered the new Instagram post on their latest show. They seem to be somewhat happy for him, but you can tell from their expressions that they know how fucked his life will continue to be with no signs of improvement in sight.

I have question: what happened to Becky's pregnancy? She was supposedly pregnant back a few months ago with Blade's child. Did she miscarry?

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
The guys from PKA covered the new Instagram post on their latest show. They seem to be somewhat happy for him, but you can tell from their expressions that they know how fucked his life will continue to be with no signs of improvement in sight.
These guys are optimism personified. If every KF member rated this optimistic, it still wouldn't be enough.
I have question: what happened to Becky's pregnancy? She was supposedly pregnant back a few months ago with Blade's child. Did she miscarry?
Blade is a pathological liar, so I would take everything he says with a grain of salt. He likes proving the haters wrong, so if she really was pregnant, he would have posted an ultrasound picture by now.

Thundermania

Last Autobot
kiwifarms.net

It would be in that baby’s best interest to be a miscarriage, imagine having this fat “proud Italian” alcoholic as a father.

gH057fAC3

kiwifarms.net
Anyone know what happened to Jail brad? The guy who knocked out blade and put him on the simp. If you visit his youtube channel brad irl looks like he died recently, quite sad if you watch is last video and read the comments.

Ero

You're adopted btw.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know what happened to Jail brad? The guy who knocked out blade and put him on the simp. If you visit his youtube channel brad irl looks like he died recently, quite sad if you watch is last video and read the comments.
We know for a fact that he was arrested just last month. I checked his YT and those RIP comments are from 3-4 months ago, so I think it was just a hoax spread by someone on IP2.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently this is OnlyUseMeBlade fingering his asshole https://ip2always.win/p/12i48auery/this-image-of-blade-fingering-hi/c/ (archive)
0WwQLILI.png

EDIT:
Blade Toe Update
r3SIPZJB.png

Last edited:

Big Bad Wart

The new Kang in town
kiwifarms.net
Blade is back, "sober", and looks like shit
View attachment 2091789
Looking like shit is actually an improvement for blade. He used to look like a walking corpse.

Good for him if he is actually sober but associating with people from the RV is going to fuck him in the long run. If he ends up getting convinced and joining I give it a couple days in before he is pisses his pants after drinking too much Yager.