Opening a 90's Time Capsule *Nostalgic* - 7/22/19

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
HoarderLynn strikes again. Yet another box of useless plastic crap she can shove into a box and never look at again.
Nah it's cool man, she's gonna give it to Becky as a surprise.

My guess is she bought this as a present for Necky (the world renowned nostalgia connoisseur). But she was so greedy and she likes opening boxes so much, that it became a prop for her shitty video while sitting on the shitter. The reason she's in the bathroom is because she's hiding the ruined surprise from Necky.
My guess is she bought it as a prop for a shitty video, but she didn't really want it, so Becky gets to have it, since Amber is such a generous gorl. The surprise wouldn't be ruined because Becky would have received it like a month before this video went live.

Is that the boys' bathroom she's filming in? Or is that an angle we don't usually see in the bathroom she normally sits in?

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
My guess is she bought this as a present for Necky (the world renowned nostalgia connoisseur). But she was so greedy and she likes opening boxes so much, that it became a prop for her shitty video while sitting on the shitter. The reason she's in the bathroom is because she's hiding the ruined surprise from Necky.

Edit: oh fuck, ninja'd. It appears I was right, she is giving it to Becks.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
All I know for sure is that she is not in her bathroom. That thing has that ugly green tile. If I didn't know better I'd say she was in a fucking hotel. Look at that door handle. What the fuck is going on? I'm going to wait for one of you gorls to find out because the sound of her voice these days make me want to commit seppuku.

Also, how fucking dark are those mitts going to get before they just fall off??

She's filming while sitting on the fucking toilet. I can't watch this.
She's going for that Shaquana realness. All she needs is a cigarette and an untrained bulldog...wait, she's got Becks so she just needs the cigarette.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino