Opening a 90's Time Capsule *Nostalgic* - 7/22/19

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
careful you'll trigger some twentysomethings. Ya'll ambabies born after 1992 like our gorl remember this?

I'm sorry but nobody her age remember most of the 90s. Ya'll didn't have trapper keepers and swatches in elementary school cause you all weren't old enough. She was a baby and a toddler for most of the decade. As you noted, most of what she thinks is 90s stuff is late 90s shit that bled into an era that is better described as early aughts.

Trust me tho when us olds see a 20 year old walking around in shitty 90s fashion like mom jeans and oversized doc martins we're all getting a little schadenfreude from our blunder years.

I was born in '92 and I knew at least one person who had a giant satellite dish like that, but I grew up in a rural area.

Don't know if this has been discussed. But maybe she is too fat now to fit in the shower at home, and needs to go to hotels/motels where she fits in the bathroom to shower. Or is this theory too far-fetched?
No I definitely think it’s possible. I’m sure she got embarrassed having Becky hose her off in the backyard behind the dollar general

Rocketleaguer

kiwifarms.net
Haven't watched the video. But is the time capsule hers? Because if it is then it's probably full of stuff to eat
Nope, it's like a subscription box with useless shit. You can tell whoever thought of this probably looked up an article by Buzzeed 'Only 90s kids will remember this!'' It's so generic - when time capsules are supposed to be the completely opposite.

Phantom Cheese

I work for Dick Jones
kiwifarms.net
Nope, it's like a subscription box with useless shit. You can tell whoever thought of this probably looked up an article by Buzzeed 'Only 90s kids will remember this!'' It's so generic - when time capsules are supposed to be the completely opposite.
Thanks. I ended up watching the video. Most of that shit is early 2000s. So I agree that the company most likely checked buzzfeed.

kiwifarms.net
Who called it on this being the Hyatt? Cause..
View attachment 853381

The white panel behind the toilet is the emergency water shut off for this room.
looks like she didn't rent the disability room though since that's a regular bathtub. maybe they only have so many of those rooms and they were all booked? Did she think people wouldn't notice she's not in her usual green bathroom that has really bad lighting? I think Becky was too tired after the ER drive but instead of sleeping in the mall parking lot Amber was nice and got a motel room and let her sleep and they went to the Cheesecake Factory later. She wasn't sure if this video would go up before or after the weight loss doctor so she didn't mention any of that and instead bought this $25 box of crap. She wanted to surprise Becky with it when she got back...got back from you know where.

It leaves alot of questions that would of made a better video. Did she ride the scooter in Target? Was she afraid of breaking it again? Did Becky really buy this box in the first place since it looks like something she would buy?

Also, AL never wore those clip on butterfly hair things. Come on, we all know she wore earwigs and roaches in her hair and thought it looked cool till people in the comments said WTF???

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
looks like she didn't rent the disability room though since that's a regular bathtub. maybe they only have so many of those rooms and they were all booked?
Idk that seems to me like an ADA tub. It's got multiple handrails and a detachable shower head, although the bathroom's not very roomy like a handicapped room would be so I'm not sure.
If she DID indeed get a handicap room..then fuck her. Seriously. Fuck every fatty capable of standing/walking for getting a handicap room that they don't need, those things are tough to book as there are VERY few (our place only has one per floor) and they should be reserved for people who genuinely need the accommodations, not for people who get winded trying to shampoo the grease out of their hair for the first time in weeks.

The funny thing too is...she still can't fit in that tub. There's no fucking way. They're not any bigger than regulars, she would have basically stolen room accommodations for a shower she's not even going to use. Granted her trip WAS of the highest importance, she needs to stay somewhere comfy if she's going to be filming hauls and venturing to Orange Chicken Factory.

Again, while it seems pretty certain she's in the Lexington Hyatt idk if she's in the handicap room for special dainty disabled princesses or not. But I wouldn't put it past her. Absolute fucking cunt.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
Oh thank god it’s finally my time to powerlevel.

I work at a hotel that’s connected to a slummy inn, this looks like a combination between the two. The sparkling shower says it all; unless she’s in the house of a clean freak who cleans every day (in which case they would NEVER allow her fat ass over) she’s probably in some sort of crappy inn. The decor is awfully homely for it to be anything of class. Could it be...our gorl, who was recently complaining about how her bank “wouldn’t let her” buy a Versace bag, actually can’t afford to stay anywhere nicer? I am shocked and appalled.

Seriously, the thought of cleaning the sheets and toilet after a fatty like this has been on them...my condolences to the housekeeper. No doubt those Kentucky bumblefucks would even know to leave a tip for the McDonald’s trash they’re fit to scatter everywhere. Hoo boy.

Anyways the nostalgia haul. Boring, waste of time, don’t bother watching. The speculation is a lot more exciting.
It's the Hyatt check on pages behind of the test and you will see the photo of the bathrooms from the Hyatt in Lexington..

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
I think she's at the Hyatt in Lexington. I don't know if she's in a handicap room but the shower obviously has sliding doors, you can see from the glare, which means there's no tub and if you look online the doors are pretty big. I don't think she went there on her "hour and a half away" ER trip because that video shows her in the same clothes from the time she was in the car to leave to when she was back on pillow mountain. I looked it up and the hotel is a mile away from pride, which was June 28th-29th, not that I think she went to the actual parade, and we might get a video, who knows? Amirite??
Yes, I have been drinking in the sun so imma post this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino