Opening a 90's Time Capsule *Nostalgic* - 7/22/19

Teresa77

kiwifarms.net
How do you think a shower in the hotel would go since AL can't stand more than 3 minutes? Would Becky quickly wash the back of AL's legs and tush before AL has to sink to the floor? Then she would have to go after all the other parts, lifting and scrubbing and rinsing? Finally, she would have to dry her down and at least get shoes on her so that when AL does her roll to get up she won't slip on the floor?

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
How do you think a shower in the hotel would go since AL can't stand more than 3 minutes? Would Becky quickly wash the back of AL's legs and tush before AL has to sink to the floor? Then she would have to go after all the other parts, lifting and scrubbing and rinsing? Finally, she would have to dry her down and at least get shoes on her so that when AL does her roll to get up she won't slip on the floor?
She doesn't. However I will indulge because I think about horrifying shit like this everyday,what would need to happen is she would undress, well Becky would help pry those "yoga" pants off of her careful not to rip the already damaged fetid skin from open sores that have fused to the pants. Once they have been successfully removed she will lean to one side ass sticking into the shower doors. Becky will then detach the shower head and start to clean her asshole and stink vagina. Now since AL doesn't bathe much if at all there will be a tremendous stench. Becky would need to clean her with strong glycerin soap and possibly Dawn dish-washing liquid. With a set a dish-washing gloves she tries to attempt to clean her asshole with a rag. The skin will sloth off along with deader skin, pus , some blood, lymphatic fluid and yeast. All While AL is leaning her weight on the door/doorframe panting and wheezing for Becky to hurry up. As for the rest of her body they rub her down with baby wipes later while she sits like a morbidly obese toddler on a beach towel on the bed.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she shit on the first ER, acted like their "service" was subpar, just to get Becky to drive her to a different ER which COINCIDENTIALLY was in Lexington. Her body is breaking down from her obesity and she's literally bleeding from her blowhole, but all Amberlynn sees is an excuse for Cheesecake Factory. 🐔

No wonder Becky broke down crying in the car.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
So she shit on the first ER, acted like their "service" was subpar, just to get Becky to drive her to a different ER which COINCIDENTIALLY was in Lexington. Her body is breaking down from her obesity and she's literally bleeding from her blowhole, but all Amberlynn sees is an excuse for Cheesecake Factory. 🐔

And she still took her there, so fuck her.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't. However I will indulge because I think about horrifying shit like this everyday,what would need to happen is she would undress, well Becky would help pry those "yoga" pants off of her careful not to rip the already damaged fetid skin from open sores that have fused to the pants. Once they have been successfully removed she will lean to one side ass sticking into the shower doors. Becky will then detach the shower head and start to clean her asshole and stink vagina. Now since AL doesn't bathe much if at all there will be a tremendous stench. Becky would need to clean her with strong glycerin soap and possibly Dawn dish-washing liquid. With a set a dish-washing gloves she tries to attempt to clean her asshole with a rag. The skin will sloth off along with deader skin, pus , some blood, lymphatic fluid and yeast. All While AL is leaning her weight on the door/doorframe panting and wheezing for Becky to hurry up. As for the rest of her body they rub her down with baby wipes later while she sits like a morbidly obese toddler on a beach towel on the bed.
She showers in the yard pool wearing the yoga pants...
Becky doesn't help her in ANY hygiene task as it is NOT sexy for their relationship... and they need to keep the romance alive.
Hamber hygiene procedures resume to dry shampoos and Body Works cheap body sprays (only in the places she can reach).
How she cleans down under "by herself" is something nightmares and Hell are made of...

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is profoundly weak. I forget who said it ITT but yes, I do remember that in the beginning when we were just getting little peeks of her we thought she looked like some tough butch. Well not really tough, but relative-to-Amberlynn tough. We laughed at how Becky was insisting the relationship "go slow" and how it was clearly causing AL to panic.

Turns out she is by far the most spineless gorlfriend AL has ever had. Becky makes Krystle look tough ffs

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

She has to be leaking lymphatic fluid by now for real, and she very likely is leeking from her pisshole in addition to her bellybutton. The end is nigh. Necks is about to lose her mealticket so she cries. Gorl sees a future of having to toil away at the sawmill for her snapbacks and 90's tees.

Awkwafina

bitches be in bushwick, they all live in bushwick
kiwifarms.net
I think she kept the door open so whoever’s with her could be in earshot. For some reason she just loves to make her videos in the same room as anybody who’s just trying to quietly go about their business, nice and loud so they can all hear her and her petty comments about them.
What do you mean for some reason? We all know the reason gorl. It’s because she’s a petty, passive aggressive cunt lmao

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I think she kept the door open so whoever’s with her could be in earshot. For some reason she just loves to make her videos in the same room as anybody who’s just trying to quietly go about their business, nice and loud so they can all hear her and her petty comments about them.

What do you mean for some reason? We all know the reason gorl. It’s because she’s a petty, passive aggressive cunt lmao
This is HER world. SHE is the star.
Everyone around her needs to always remember who is in charge, who is the biggest, brassiest, bossest bitch in the room. ALR gets off on being the biggest, the loudest, the center of attention. All eyes on her, all the time. No one is allowed any rest, any sleep, to forget WHO SHE IS and WHAT'S GOING ON and WHO IS IN CHARGE. IT'S MY YOUTUBE SHOW, BOO BOO.
LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME. LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION, TIME FOR AMBERLYNN REID.

:hillary:

I also am 100% in agreement with you guys too, that it serves a double purpose of keeping her scummy Thumb Gremlin servent squashed down in its rightful place. It's all an assertion of dominance and abuse of 'power' over the manipulated dumbfucks like Necky and Mushmouthed Eric.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino