Opening a 90's Time Capsule *Nostalgic* - 7/22/19

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Meh, a little sperg here.:

There was much cool about the 1990's, especially if you were old enough to appreciate them in the context of the 80's... This video ('natch) captures absolutely none of it. It was really Generation X's decade of glory, not one for toddler Millennials, which is what Amberlynn is. If you were old enough to see Pulp Fiction on first release in a movie theater, or to have gotten excited over Nirvana, or to have remembered Gennifer Flowers, you're probably old enough to have appreciated the 1990's. Amberlynn was still making in her pants then.

But of course, there was no reason to expect she'd have any insight or more than a child's understanding. That is who she is.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, absolutely. I'll avoid Powerleveling as much as I possibly can, but, for the sake of the conversation I'll just say that I was born right at the very beginning of the 90's decade (and be a vague cunt about the exact year, lol)

Of course I remember Blockbuster Video, AIM, fucking gel pens. I remember cramming my pinky finger into VHS tapes to try to wind them back and I remember Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the original My Little Ponies and the teal/purple squiggly pattern on dixie cups and I remember all the great 90s music and all the shitty 90s music. MSN messenger and Super Nintendo and fucking Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon and Pokemon cards.
But I ALSO know I was a child during this time and I don't remember (or at least have vivid and meaningful memories) of all the very important things about the 90s that actually MATTER.

I don't remember the 1996 Presidential Election. I don't remember the political climate or the rise and fall of Grunge and Punk or the evolution of the 80s decade and how the world was changing and growing. I don't remember the Tech Boom or anything of SIGNIFICANCE. I remember fucking Pogs.

I can definitely say that, as a teenager and young adult, I will have a lot more to say about the early 2000's. THAT'S the kind of stuff that is saved in real Time Capsules. Newsworthy events. Not cheap plastic butterfly clips from Target that some filthy piggish deathfat is going to shove into her greasy fucking poopbun hair for Youtube shekels.

Ugh. Got way off topic. Sorry gorls.

Tiny Clanger

My arse is unravelling
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't. However I will indulge because I think about horrifying shit like this everyday,what would need to happen is she would undress, well Becky would help pry those "yoga" pants off of her careful not to rip the already damaged fetid skin from open sores that have fused to the pants.
Xeno bby, our man on the ground managed to get a shot of the laaayurgs just for you. Don't ask how - dunno, he just gibbers and shakes.

Screenshot_20190723-085551_kindlephoto-1789141479.png

The really terrifying thing is that Albert's legs, especially her lower half, are fatter than this. Her borefests are so bad I don't even care about her weight any more; the ennui has prevailed. But I'll not only watch but turn off adblock for a look at those cheese pillars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Well, I'm deeply and thoroughly disgusted down to the core of my very soul. Cheers.

But...this is exactly why I don't understand how she seems to think in her own simple tiny little mind that she is somehow keeping her horrifying legs a secret from us? Bitch - we have all seen My 600 Pound Life. We can all simply Google image search 'lymphodema' or whatever. And your legs are way, WAY bigger. What...do you think that everyone is going to just totally believe some laughable, pathetically bad lie that your legs are JUST FINE BOO BOO and under those gross leggings they just happen to be perfectly smooth, porcelain white, baby soft clean skin? Only a little fat?

Gorl. Fucking PLEASE.

stingray

I'm sorry, Steve Irwin
kiwifarms.net
Xeno bby, our man on the ground managed to get a shot of the laaayurgs just for you. Don't ask how - dunno, he just gibbers and shakes.

View attachment 854556

The really terrifying thing is that Albert's legs, especially her lower half, are fatter than this. Her borefests are so bad I don't even care about her weight any more; the ennui has prevailed. But I'll not only watch but turn off adblock for a look at those cheese pillars.
:cryblood: Holy shit. This type of post truly horrifies me because I can't help but think about all the bacteria festering between her skin folds. We already know she doesn't bathe enough, either. All the dead skin and sweat, she's practically inviting in bacterial infections. All she needs is a cut in one of those layrrgs and within a few days it'll turn into cellulitis city. And the... What is that on her arms? Are they half-healed cuts from a year ago? I mean jesus fucking christ, Amber. Get a grip.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I posted this elsewhere but...

20190702_122908.jpg

Its a bit tinfoil hat grade cos of the quality, but it gives you an idea.
Gorls legs are definitely rotting. I'm not sure why her feet arent yet (maybe because of squeezing the fluid up with her dainty flats?) but dem calves and laaaygs have been suffering for years now. They were always disproportionately large compared to the rest of her.

Edit: that's a laygg roll hangin out her leggings, by the way. You almost cant tell jfc

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
So she bought it instead of having made one herself...
Maybe thats for the best, hers would have Twinkies and other expired junk food

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Is she in a hotel bathroom? That doesnt look like E&R bathroom and why would the rest of her house not have good lighting?

Wait is our gorl on vacation?! target and cheescake factory to go yas gorl!
Tbh that makes sense as to why she would be in the bathroom rather than the living room or kitchen
What's sad is she literally could've filmed under a tree somewhere and said she wanted to go outside
But because she was lazy she just decided it's totally normal to film in a bathroom

CatFace

Gay if it’s anime
kiwifarms.net
So, there's going to be a lot of get off my lawn kind of vibes here, but here we go. I can remember playing cards with my cousins when Raspberry Beret was playing on MTV. I can remember my cousin having a stupid box decorated with Duran Duran stuff. I can't put myself directly in that space without them because I was so young. I just get a bit annoyed when some bitch is talking about something she clearly knows nothing about and makes coin off of it. What's interesting to me the most is that she's never shown interest in the '90's until Becky. This is the first time we've seen her even attempt to try to care about that era or any pop culture aside from YA lesbian fiction ever.
Almost everything in that box feels like hand me downs you’d get from your parents that grew up in the 80’s.

No *NSYNC or Backstreet Boys debut album? No gameboy colour? No skippy ass Walkman?

Edit: maybe those showed up in the cards but that doesn’t count. Just remember stuff

Last edited:

stingray

I'm sorry, Steve Irwin
kiwifarms.net
I posted this elsewhere but...

View attachment 854691

Its a bit tinfoil hat grade cos of the quality, but it gives you an idea.
Gorls legs are definitely rotting. I'm not sure why her feet arent yet (maybe because of squeezing the fluid up with her dainty flats?) but dem calves and laaaygs have been suffering for years now. They were always disproportionately large compared to the rest of her.

Edit: that's a laygg roll hangin out her leggings, by the way. You almost cant tell jfc
Genuinely couldn't tell what the first pic was so thank you for editing that in. That's fucking disgusting. :drink:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino