Opening case for defamation with Motel 6 Guest Relations -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
wow! so much delusion sperging here from a whole company of the Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army.

none of you have stated any facts of the matter accurately because of your severe language comprehension deficiencies and confirmation bias.

Carry on, my OCD stricken bitches. Build your citadel of hatred to me on the wrong side of history you ignorant infantile imbeciles.

Believe whatever fantasies you like, chickenshit anonymous keyboard commandos. you're insignificant perverts in an even less significant behavioral sink.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. . . Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army.
Clang, clang, clang...

. . . ignorant infantile imbeciles.
Clang, clang, clang...

Believe whatever fantasies you like, chickenshit anonymous keyboard commandos. you're insignificant perverts in an even less significant behavioral sink.
An "even less significant behavioural sink" that you just can't stay away from, Tom. You keep coming here, for some reason*.
Do keep us updated on how your lolsuit goes, won't you? I'm sure it'll be a roaring success, just like all the other onesss... oh, wait.

Because he's a retarded old attention whore.

Happy Day, Mr. Wasserberg! 😘

Sheriff of CWCville

kiwifarms.net
wow! so much delusion sperging here from a whole company of the Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army.

none of you have stated any facts of the matter accurately because of your severe language comprehension deficiencies and confirmation bias.

Carry on, my OCD stricken bitches. Build your citadel of hatred to me on the wrong side of history you ignorant infantile imbeciles.

DEAA1C6F-31A7-4CCD-A743-4AB488BDFC85.jpeg

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If a dog diddling pedophile child molester pervert like you, living in filth and squalor, choking and dying of COPD, is the "right" side of history, history is shit and I'd rather be on its wrong side.
Clang, clang, clang...
A literal symptom of schizophrenia, and it's getting worse and worse, probably as his brain becomes more oxygen-deprived and his dementia intensifies.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Is it not exhausting to be at war with 98% of all humanity, from Motel 6 clerks to FBI functionaries to anonymous keyboard commandos? Is it really possible to lack any shred of self-respect to the extent that everybody, from the cops to the post office to lawyers, bakers, farmers, taxi drivers, people walking their dogs, and little kids are out to victimize and humiliate you? Is there no achievement, no skill, no hobby, no work that you can take pride in?

Guys like you who think they have life all figured out always seem to be the most miserable of all. Perhaps some miscalculations along the way? If the right side of history is such a gut-wrenchingly unhappy place, then I say the good fight is for the wrong side of history to win.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I Believe you are senselessly trying to start problems when you do need to TOM, you should be trying to stay off the fucking internet, but you are so desperate for attention you are trying to needlessly start a lolsuit that I doubt you can afford, or even know how to proceed in. But whatever TOM, it's not like you know anything else beyond your next hit of weed, someone to tell the Sebrina story to, and a dog to fuck TOM.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Tom, you fell asleep twice near the end of that tardwrangling session. Call a cop next. Maybe that Lt. Peterson guy. Is he the one you snitch to about the local drug dealers? Y'all two make for great background noise videos when browsing the Farms.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

This coming from an old retard that just strings together word salads.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Is it not exhausting to be at war with 98% of all humanity, from Motel 6 clerks to FBI functionaries to anonymous keyboard commandos? Is it really possible to lack any shred of self-respect to the extent that everybody, from the cops to the post office to lawyers, bakers, farmers, taxi drivers, people walking their dogs, and little kids are out to victimize and humiliate you? Is there no achievement, no skill, no hobby, no work that you can take pride in?

Guys like you who think they have life all figured out always seem to be the most miserable of all. Perhaps some miscalculations along the way? If the right side of history is such a gut-wrenchingly unhappy place, then I say the good fight is for the wrong side of history to win.
I really wouldn't know about that. It must suck to be somebody like you who has such severe language comprehension deficiencies that you would form these conclusions about me, especially if you believe I live in a gut wrenchingly unhappy place?

I have a huge spiritual family i've been fighting the good fight with for 50 years. I am a highly skilled and well respected multi-disciplined artist; writing is only one of my arts and all you see there is what? an angry old broken down man? you must be illiterate. My music and stone work both earn me good money. My photos win a lot of awards, but i've only sold a very few prints real cheap. I've fed thousands of people over the years.

You are most likely twenty something without a career, living in your mother's basement. You're underwhelming me with your stupidity. Step up your game or disappear as you wish.
This coming from an old retard that just strings together word salads.
You are a young illiterate infantile imbecile that can't even understand more than one line at a time. Take your best shot here, scum stain, because it will be the last i see for a long time.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
I really wouldn't know about that. It must suck to be somebody like you who has such severe language comprehension deficiencies that you would form these conclusions about me, especially if you believe I live in a gut wrenchingly unhappy place?

I have a huge spiritual family i've been fighting the good fight with for 50 years. I am a highly skilled and well respected multi-disciplined artist; writing is only one of my arts and all you see there is what? an angry old broken down man? you must be illiterate. My music and stone work both earn me good money. My photos win a lot of awards, but i've only sold a very few prints real cheap. I've fed thousands of people over the years.

You are most likely twenty something without a career, living in your mother's basement. You're underwhelming me with your stupidity. Step up your game or disappear as you wish.

You are a young illiterate infantile imbecile that can't even understand more than one line at a time. Take your best shot here, scum stain, because it will be the last i see for a long time.
You've literally proved my point. Thank you.

You also write like shit and if you ever won an award someone here would have found it. Face it Tom, you're a pathetic joke who's done nothing but make autists on the internet laugh at you for the life you made for yourself. You maybe an old man, but you haven't grown up to be wise. You can't even feed yourself without going dumpster diving. All this post is is you fluffing up a bruised ego.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
You would think that if Mr. Wasserburg was such a pillar of the community and beloved by all, he wouldn't have been thrown out of a Motel 6. And why do people keep thinking he is a man? Tom has told us time and time again that everyone he meets immediately sees how feminine he acts and they recognize he is a woman.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I have a huge spiritual family
That's a nice way of saying your friends are all imaginary, you solitary pervert living in a den of cockroaches and filth.
You would think that if Mr. Wasserburg was such a pillar of the community and beloved by all, he wouldn't have been thrown out of a Motel 6.
Imagine being such a complete low-life you get thrown out of a Motel 6. That's somewhere even below being kicked out of a McDonald's. Just literally subhuman shit.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You've literally proved my point. Thank you.

You also write like shit and if you ever won an award someone here would have found it. Face it Tom, you're a pathetic joke who's done nothing but make autists on the internet laugh at you for the life you made for yourself. You maybe an old man, but you haven't grown up to be wise. You can't even feed yourself without going dumpster diving. All this post is is you fluffing up a bruised ego.
i wasn't going to reply at all, but i had to laugh at you saying I write like shit followed by improperly punctuated word salad. die stupid, sped.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
i wasn't going to reply at all, but i had to laugh at you saying I write like shit followed by improperly punctuated word salad. die stupid, sped.
Improper format, and forgot to capitalize "I" try again, Tom.

Only issues with mine is the following. "maybe" should be "may be". There should be a comma before Tom. Pretty good for a guy who's second language is English. What's your excuse? Should I correct your OP as well, Tom?