Opening case for defamation with Motel 6 Guest Relations -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, what is this? Lapidary and Music I understand, but what is Artificial Ecosystem Design?

I know one of the running gags here is "haha Tommie is a filthy hippie", and I'm trying really hard not to contribute to all the Tootphobia. But I honestly don't know what this could mean, other than "I leave trash lying around until everything's covered in mold and cockroaches".
cute, but we are talking about recovering biodiversity around our habitats and agricultural lands, building energy self sufficient communities being called "eco-villages" , utilizing methodology called "permaculture" .
Change your password dum dum, also since you have -10,000 points theres a good reason for it.
it has nothing to do with anybody hacking my account. it's that @Null is afraid of me and he has disabled a lot of functions, like being able to edit my posts or put the profile picture of my choice on my account.
Tom if you are such a successful photographer, musician, and writer, why are you still living on the government cheese? Are you not being honest about your amount of yearly income and are hiding earnings? Or are you actually not successful at any of these things and instead are a massive failure? (My money is on the latter.)
I never lived on my check alone and i had to hide earnings until i reached 65. I was robbed of nearly everything i owned and had a near fatal accident in 1999 that I've never fully recovered from. To me success is not measured in dollars and since my accident, i've not been motivated to work any harder than i need to be able to live comfortably.

MeganDodgedABullet

Not a cruel German girl.
kiwifarms.net
An FYI - fat teen-troubling creeper Lucas Werner is on one of his regular stays at a Motel 6. They welcome that fat paedo cunt who eats buckets of chicken in the hotel bed - on the fucking bed covers and records it for youtube.

However TJT is beyond the pale....seems they got some standards - runaway ravishers and dog diddlers sind streng verboten.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
cute, but we are talking about recovering biodiversity around our habitats and agricultural lands, building energy self sufficient communities being called "eco-villages" , utilizing methodology called "permaculture" .

Oh, cool! Varg does that too. You know, the blackmetal guy who's being persecuted by the global capitalists for his political and environmental beliefs? He's written a lot of essays on permaculture, which he practices on his French country estate - his neighbours say he's just being lazy and doesn't want to spend time making his garden looking nice, but it's totally this whole eco-sustainability paradigm that normies don't understand.

Maybe you should reach out to Varg sometime? Maybe collaborate on eco-village projects together? You two would probably get along, I think.

Permaculture Brothers in Arms

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it has nothing to do with anybody hacking my account. it's that @Null is afraid of me and he has disabled a lot of functions, like being able to edit my posts or put the profile picture of my choice on my account.
If he’s afraid of you, why doesn’t he just ban you? What’s he got to be afraid of? How does removing your ability to change your profile picture insulate him from your sharting wrath?

This “people are afraid of me because I’m so dangerous” cope is very entertaining. People probably are afraid of you, for the same reason they’re afraid of all obviously mental derelicts. Because you’re a deranged old man ranting about lowering the age of consent and aliens stealing your cooking utensils while you shit yourself in public.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I never lived on my check alone and i had to hide earnings until i reached 65.
Nice admission of fraud. Haven't you confessed to enough crimes already, you dog fucking pedophile?
I remember proving over a year ago that Tom's stone work and jewelry was terrible.
Nobody who buys Tom's shitrocks does it out of anything other than pure pity because they think he is some homeless mentally ill vagrant.

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Instead of going out, making friends, and building a family so he won't be so desperately lonely, Tom the dog diddler is posting here constantly because no one will tolerate him anywhere else.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

I never lived on my check alone and i had to hide earnings until i reached 65. I was robbed of nearly everything i owned and had a near fatal accident in 1999 that I've never fully recovered from. To me success is not measured in dollars and since my accident, i've not been motivated to work any harder than i need to be able to live comfortably.
Tom you could not build an ecosystem if you tried. You are a moron with no comprehension of science.

And tom you do not live comfortably you live in a shit shack. It is a tiny shithole tom.

Look that avatar i have is placed there by me. But see that LITE BLUE POI banner. That is why you can not edit anything you moron. that is why most features are turned off idiot. They are for all POI.

You truly are a pinhead. You are so self centered and totally delusional.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh, you wish he was afraid.
he's an intellectually dishonest coward, not very bright, and a fucking degenerate fetishist.
Instead of going out, making friends, and building a family so he won't be so desperately lonely, Tom the dog diddler is posting here constantly because no one will tolerate him anywhere else.
this is so unbelievably stupid, you have no idea. i'm hardly ever here, i have blood family and spirit family who love me and a growing business. The dog I allegedly diddled has been dead longer than you've been alive, dip stick.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
he's an intellectually dishonest coward, not very bright, and a fucking degenerate fetishist.

this is so unbelievably stupid, you have no idea. i'm hardly ever here, i have blood family and spirit family who love me and a growing business. The dog I allegedly diddled has been dead longer than you've been alive, dip stick.
So it's okay to rape a dog if it later dies? Wow, what a sick fuck you are.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And you’re posting on his site, in a subforum created for the purpose of laughing at you. What a poor, sad life you have.
this is so unbelievably stupid, you have no idea. i'm hardly ever here,
Tommy. We can see your posts. We can see when they were made. You are literally saying “I’m hardly ever here” in the place that proves you are here all the time.
i have blood family and spirit family who love me and a growing business.
What business? When I Google you, I just get the video of you confessing to raping a child.

The dog I allegedly diddled has been dead longer than you've been alive, dip stick.
“I didn’t diddle a dog! And anyway, it’s been dead for years!” You fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
OK you are a delusional moron. diddling is to get the subject off with the use of your hands.

Now this being a dog is a more than just gross.

Null is not intellectually dishonest. You are just a screeching fat trender troon moron.

You admitted to fingering a dog which is what diddling is you pinhead.