Operation Breaking Dawn - The cycle of violence continues

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net
Since this is a completely separate Israeli operation against a different enemy group, I figured a new thread was needed.

Background: The Palestinian Islamic Jihad is a major group in Gaza and an on again/off again threat to both Hamas and Israel. Israeli intelligence found that PIJ was about to launch a major attack and Israel closed down the roads surrounding the Gaza strip. After a few days, Operation Breaking Dawn commenced with the assassination of the military leader of PIJ, Taysir Jabari.

The strike killed him and his 5 year old daughter. Israel then struck a PIJ rocket material manufacturing site, weapons production site, launching position, and military site in the Gaza Strip

Israeli troops are readying up at the Gaza border and reservists are being called up to strengthen the Southern Command.

PIJ is now shooting rockets at Israel in revenge:

With Iron dome intercepting most of them. The numbers from a reliable news source state 80 rockets launched from Gaza, 46 crossed border, of which 33 intercepted.

And now we wait to see what's next.

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net
From a military correspondent I know:
Sporadic rocket fire continues to target Ashkelon, Sderot, and other towns near the Gaza border. PIJ appears to be struggling to launch major barrages. Rockets are all being intercepted or landing in open areas.

Issue for PIJ is that they dont have that many rockets stocked up and unless Hamas joins in, they will run out quickly.

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net
Clearer picture that shows how surgical the strike was:

1659739290061.png

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
The question is if Hamas will try to escalate the situation or ignore it since it solidifies its position. If not then it will be a nothingburger.

celebrityskin

!عاش بني معروف
kiwifarms.net
The question is if Hamas will try to escalate the situation or ignore it since it solidifies its position. If not then it will be a nothingburger.
Turns out it’s a nothingburger. Word on the street is it will be over soon and El Sisi is already involved in ceasefire talks, it’s just like those 3-4 day clashes that we had back in 2018 and 2019

Edit:

9993F4E1-8E3F-42F4-82F5-94D7AB8CE807.jpeg

If this is true with next to zero international pressure/condemnation for it, no casualties on Israel’s side, no ethnic tensions within Israel proper, and no Hamas involvement, i’d say this was a W for Israel. Why not stop now?

Last edited:

St.Davis

kiwifarms.net
I do not care about Israel, and I would like the west to stop funneling them money. I don't care about Palestine either, but we're not sending them gorillions of shekels every year.

>Also forgetting the people attacking Israel are also the same people who want to destroy the west.

Oh yeah because the ethnic group populating Israel is totally not doing that as well.

St.Davis

kiwifarms.net
Say what you want about Jews, by their own choice or not the Arab world has made it very clear it considers them westerners.

We're all very much in the same boat when it comes to this shit.

I am afraid I don't see how that makes any difference. Just because sandniggers think they're "Westerners" doesn't mean I should care about the issue. Israel does nothing for me. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" only works if they're not both my enemies, or I at least have some tangible reason to support the "Lesser evil".

Queen Elizabeth II

Mommy
kiwifarms.net
I am afraid I don't see how that makes any difference. Just because sandniggers think they're "Westerners" doesn't mean I should care about the issue. Israel does nothing for me. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" only works if they're not both my enemies, or I at least have some tangible reason to support the "Lesser evil".

Even if they're what the likes of Stormfront think of them, Israel is by far the lesser evil. Jews even in the imagination of a white supremacist on the whole want money and to lounge around in their mansions, they generally don't want a world Israeli state.

Islam explicitly calls for a world Caliphate. If the fight wasn't in Israel, it would be in Europe. If it wasn't in Europe, it would be in the Americas or the Far East.

I see Israel like a cap on a bottle. I don't mind Jews at all, but I know I really wouldn't like what would be coming from the Middle East and the Islamic states if they weren't occupied with Israel.

Wormy

I just wanted to play my friggin wargames....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let them kill each other. Palestine and Israel are both shit for different reasons.

Israel is by far the lesser evil.
Still evil. They attacked a US Naval vessel and lied through their teeth about it. That should have been a straight up act of war. Japan did that, and we dropped two nukes on them, but Israel got a pass? Fuck that.

St.Davis

kiwifarms.net
Even if they're what the likes of Stormfront think of them, Israel is by far the lesser evil. Jews even in the imagination of a white supremacist on the whole want money and to lounge around in their mansions, they generally don't want a world Israeli state.

Islam explicitly calls for a world Caliphate. If the fight wasn't in Israel, it would be in Europe. If it wasn't in Europe, it would be in the Americas or the Far East.

I see Israel like a cap on a bottle. I don't mind Jews at all, but I know I really wouldn't like what would be coming from the Middle East and the Islamic states if they weren't occupied with Israel.

The fight is already in Europe. We already have terror bombings and swarms of darkies flooding in. The Israeli conflict hasn't put a "cap" on anything.
Hamas et al aren't going to suddenly board planes and airdrop into London if they take over Israel. The existence of Israel has absolutely no bearing on me, and Is not somehow tying up the majority of Moslem resources that would otherwise be poured into Jihading the rest of the world.

I am not interested in wasting money/resources sending them to Israel for basically the same reason I am not interested in sending them to The Ukraine.