• “i dont even know whats going on
    “i was just looking at boy tits“
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Operation Chris Eater commences

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Rammspieler, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huh. They got paid counsel? Interesting.

Otherwise it's not surprising. Chris likely only just got his lawyer that day, whether a PD or paid counsel, and the lawyer would need to prepare to represent his client properly. In other words, absolutely nothing happened at this hearing—the next hearing will be what should have happened at this hearing.

If this is paid counsel, I think we might be closer to seeing a plea bargain.

• Agree Agree x 4
    blackie toy

blackie toy I am become Onii-san

kiwifarms.net
  2. You bore witness to our lolcow in real life, that's an honor I never want.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    The_Doctor

The_Doctor BASTARDOUS CHILD

kiwifarms.net
  3. The documentation on the website says it's a PD, though.

This wouldn't be the first time the Commonwealth dropped the ball in dealing with Chris...

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Henry Bemis

Henry Bemis Irony: Not even once.
    Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. What's the actual date, since I assume it's a typo

• Agree Agree x 2
    Lysistrata

Lysistrata Your autism is impressive to Michael VII

kiwifarms.net
  5. Perhaps Rocky came through and helped them get some paid counsel? Maybe? : (

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Venusaur

Venusaur Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector

kiwifarms.net
  6. Usually, either side not having enough time to prepare is good enough for a continuance. Keep in mind, these officers of the court all know each other and work together all the time.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net

7. Something tells me Chris got a civil rights lawyer instead of a criminal defense lawyer

• Like Like x 23
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Do you mean he might lose the tugboat if convicted of a felony?

• Late Late x 2
    SOINCHU

SOINCHU Like totally bitchin'!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Chris will lose SSDI payments after a month in jail or prison, if sentenced. He is permitted to re-apply, but he'll need someone to hold his hand through the process, I'm sure.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Morbid Boredom

Morbid Boredom Transgoth transteen transwoman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm not trying to steal Rammspieler's thunder, but I was at the hearing this morning too (I live 10 mins. away from the courthouse) and thought I'd give you guys a bit of info about what happened before he posts his account. I don't have any timestamped pics or anything to prove it, but I've got no reason to lie to any of you.

I sat in the back of the courtroom, since I was trying really hard to be inconspicuous, but as a result of that it was hard for me to hear much of anything. I can't give you much in the way of specific dialogue... Rammspieler (at least, the person I believe was him) had a better vantage point, so expect more from him there.

Anyway, Chris WAS wearing women's clothes, but didn't look like as much of a disaster as usual. He was wearing a black cardigan and long dark-blue skirt with white stripes, along with dark-blue leggings and a pair of tan boots. His hair still looked pretty terrible, pretty much the same as it was in his mugshot. Barb was with him, wearing what looked like a red wool coat.

Chris looked pretty nervous while he was waiting for things to get started. He was fidgeting a lot and kept leaning over to ask her questions. I'm pretty sure I heard him ask "Do you think we should tell them about our troll problems?" once, which made me smile inside.

They called Chris up pretty quickly - his case was one of the first ones to go through. Naturally, even though there were 2 or 3 female PDs in the courtroom, Chris got the one BRUTE MALE of the lot. He was summoned as "Mr. Chandler," which I doubt he liked much. I heard the PD make a brief comment about Chris' appearance, but didn't hear exactly what was said.

The PD, Chris, and the judge spoke with each other for about 2 minutes, and eventually the ruling was for a continuation on April 2nd. The two of them left the courtroom, only to come back in about a minute or two later, with Chris chiding his mother. "What were you thinking, Barbara Ann?" I guess Barb had already forgotten the date of the next hearing, or maybe she thought they needed to come back later in the day for something. Anyway, she and Chris spoke to the PD for another minute or two. I heard the PD say this to them: "I said you're free to go... Yes, it's April 2nd. April 2nd, I can write that down for you if you want." He looked just a little annoyed, because even this short exchange was enough to hold things up. Chris and Barb were blocking the middle of the courtroom while this was happening, and the judge had to ask them to move out of the way so the next guy up could get through.

The two of them left a little while later. All Chris had to say on his way out was "Welp," accompanied by a stress sigh.

I didn't follow them out. Didn't want to overdo it and end up looking like a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.

I'm curious myself about what Rammspieler was able to overhear, but maybe this will tide you all over in the meanwhile.

• Informative Informative x 145
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I love how much kiwis are learning about Virginia criminal law from Chris' shenanigans.

• Agree Agree x 42
    • Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    MakeItRain

MakeItRain taste the waste
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Well no, Barb wouldn't be able to afford paid counsel this time.

Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. He means April 2nd I think.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  14. It's almost like Chris is settling into the first day of the rest of his life.

• Feels Feels x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Henry Bemis

Henry Bemis Irony: Not even once.
    Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. So wait, it was a PD after all?
    The idea of Chris chiding his mother is hilarious. His well of condescension never runs dry, even when he's in the docket for blarm-related crimes.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Well looks like I owe the cwciki $15.

[​IMG]

• Winner  x 122
    • Like  x 20
    • Feels  x 4
    • Informative  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    #316 Lipitor, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I wonder why he was saying "What were you thinking?" to his mom. Shouldn't it be her asking him that question about his "gas release"?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    SOINCHU

kiwifarms.net
  18. Ramm said something about they had the wrong kind of lawyer, since Chris relies on ma for everything would there be some kind of paperwork that Barb was most likely in charge of that landed them with the wrong PD?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I kinda thought the same thing, however I wasn't sure if Barb had any kind of say as to who or what kind of PD they were assigned.

SOINCHU

kiwifarms.net
  20. I wish I knew. I only decided just last night to go and be an extra set of eyes/early reporter for all of this, so I'm not really on top of all the details.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.