Operation Chris Eater commences -

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
From what I understood, apparently they hired the wrong type of lawyer is he didn't have time to prepare the case. They might have even hired him that very morning.
Huh. They got paid counsel? Interesting.

Otherwise it's not surprising. Chris likely only just got his lawyer that day, whether a PD or paid counsel, and the lawyer would need to prepare to represent his client properly. In other words, absolutely nothing happened at this hearing—the next hearing will be what should have happened at this hearing.

If this is paid counsel, I think we might be closer to seeing a plea bargain.

cans.wav

Shooting Pearls.
kiwifarms.net
Guys I'm on my phone and about to start the trip home. Expect a full update tonight. But yep. It was continued until Feb 2nd. From what I understood, apparently they hired the wrong type of lawyer is he didn't have time to prepare the case. They might have even hired him that very morning.

You bore witness to our lolcow in real life, that's an honor I never want.

theobservdr

kiwifarms.net
Guys I'm on my phone and about to start the trip home. Expect a full update tonight. But yep. It was continued until Feb 2nd. From what I understood, apparently they hired the wrong type of lawyer is he didn't have time to prepare the case. They might have even hired him that very morning.

Something tells me Chris got a civil rights lawyer instead of a criminal defense lawyer

Zeonista

kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm not trying to steal Rammspieler's thunder, but I was at the hearing this morning too (I live 10 mins. away from the courthouse) and thought I'd give you guys a bit of info about what happened before he posts his account. I don't have any timestamped pics or anything to prove it, but I've got no reason to lie to any of you.

I sat in the back of the courtroom, since I was trying really hard to be inconspicuous, but as a result of that it was hard for me to hear much of anything. I can't give you much in the way of specific dialogue... Rammspieler (at least, the person I believe was him) had a better vantage point, so expect more from him there.

Anyway, Chris WAS wearing women's clothes, but didn't look like as much of a disaster as usual. He was wearing a black cardigan and long dark-blue skirt with white stripes, along with dark-blue leggings and a pair of tan boots. His hair still looked pretty terrible, pretty much the same as it was in his mugshot. Barb was with him, wearing what looked like a red wool coat.

Chris looked pretty nervous while he was waiting for things to get started. He was fidgeting a lot and kept leaning over to ask her questions. I'm pretty sure I heard him ask "Do you think we should tell them about our troll problems?" once, which made me smile inside.

They called Chris up pretty quickly - his case was one of the first ones to go through. Naturally, even though there were 2 or 3 female PDs in the courtroom, Chris got the one BRUTE MALE of the lot. He was summoned as "Mr. Chandler," which I doubt he liked much. I heard the PD make a brief comment about Chris' appearance, but didn't hear exactly what was said.

The PD, Chris, and the judge spoke with each other for about 2 minutes, and eventually the ruling was for a continuation on April 2nd. The two of them left the courtroom, only to come back in about a minute or two later, with Chris chiding his mother. "What were you thinking, Barbara Ann?" I guess Barb had already forgotten the date of the next hearing, or maybe she thought they needed to come back later in the day for something. Anyway, she and Chris spoke to the PD for another minute or two. I heard the PD say this to them: "I said you're free to go... Yes, it's April 2nd. April 2nd, I can write that down for you if you want." He looked just a little annoyed, because even this short exchange was enough to hold things up. Chris and Barb were blocking the middle of the courtroom while this was happening, and the judge had to ask them to move out of the way so the next guy up could get through.

The two of them left a little while later. All Chris had to say on his way out was "Welp," accompanied by a stress sigh.

I didn't follow them out. Didn't want to overdo it and end up looking like a ween.

I'm curious myself about what Rammspieler was able to overhear, but maybe this will tide you all over in the meanwhile.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go ahead and say she did. I'm calling it now. We won't see chris-tran @ court. He doesn't know better, but his mother certainly does. So confident that if you can prove me wrong I'll donate $15 to cwciki.
Anyway, Chris WAS wearing women's clothes, but didn't look like as much of a disaster as usual. He was wearing a black cardigan and long dark-blue skirt with white stripes, along with dark-blue leggings and a pair of tan boots. His hair still looked pretty terrible, pretty much the same as it was in his mugshot. Barb was with him, wearing what looked like a red wool coat.

Well looks like I owe the cwciki $15.

dAvoeJZ.png

Last edited:

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why he was saying "What were you thinking?" to his mom. Shouldn't it be her asking him that question about his "gas release"?
Ramm said something about they had the wrong kind of lawyer, since Chris relies on ma for everything would there be some kind of paperwork that Barb was most likely in charge of that landed them with the wrong PD?

SOINCHU

Like totally bitchin'!
kiwifarms.net
Ramm said something about they had the wrong kind of lawyer, since Chris relies on ma for everything would there be some kind of paperwork that Barb was most likely in charge of that landed them with the wrong PD?
I kinda thought the same thing, however I wasn't sure if Barb had any kind of say as to who or what kind of PD they were assigned.

Zeonista

kiwifarms.net

I wish I knew. I only decided just last night to go and be an extra set of eyes/early reporter for all of this, so I'm not really on top of all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.