• ”This is why I stick to 2D."
    "But for real though..”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Operation Chris Eater commences

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Rammspieler, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Both of them look like weird and weirdly dressed people, even in real life.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. At a distance they look like Hobo and Grandma Hobo.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Oh yeah, Chris' mad parking skills with Son-Chu. It does sound like it needs an oil change.
    IMG_20150205_094154_096.jpg

• Winner Winner x 47
    • Informative Informative x 15
    • Like Like x 5
    Rammspieler

Rammspieler The water was wet
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm pretty confused myself since that was the judge telling them so up front and, you know, unless called, you're not supposed to go upfront.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Rammspieler

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  5. Someone buy this man a beer.

• Agree Agree x 31
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I couldn't really picture it but after seeing the video, I'm just. What on Earth is that outfit about?

Classic! Chris just scowling the whole time at the court.

Really nice work with this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    knux

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. The worst advice you can ever give Chris is to smile.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Tubular Monkey

Tubular Monkey Very much Greatly extroverted

kiwifarms.net

8. So, what's the deal with the PD? Was the guy the court assigned to them not good enough, or did they screw up and give him a personal injury lawyer or something?

Also, thanks for the update. Nice to see someone who delivers.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Phil Collins

Phil Collins The Tobacky Man

kiwifarms.net
  9. Thank you Rammspeiler for the update. That had to of been a special experience, to be in that courtroom, seeing how things would go for Chris. One can only imagine how it will be from there to the 2nd of April. One can only wonder how things will be if Chris brings up the misogyny angle in court.

• Agree Agree x 5
    c-no

c-no Minnesota Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm actually moderately impressed he managed to wedge it in there.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  11. He's had a lot of practice doing it alone.

• Winner Winner x 25
    The Knife's Husbando

The Knife's Husbando Combat pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
  12. Great update, Rammspieler! You are a hero of the revolution.

That video of them leaving the courthouse is interesting for a few reasons (to me, anyway). It shows how much weight Barb has lost, and it also looks like she doesn't have much trouble moving around.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I forgot to mention this minor detail. But I think the whole Chris-Tran thing is for the long haul. The lower right windows at 14 BC were sporting a LGBT rainbow flag. I wonder how/why Barb is tolerating it.

• Informative Informative x 49
    Rammspieler

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's probably "the Public Defender" who is called rather than a specific lawyer, though. That's how it works here and the lawyers always state both their name and their affiliation (representing the defendant on behalf of the Legal Aid Commission, the Aboriginal Legal Service, or whatever other community organisation is paying them).

It would be interesting to know why the lawyer can't represent Chris. If Barb arranged his representation, it's possible that she gave them the wrong impression about the nature of the case and so the wrong type of lawyer was allocated. If the Public Defenders pick up cases on the day for minor charges, then it's possible the error wasn't detected until court day. It would be great if Chris enlightens us on this but he may not understand himself why it happened.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yeah I was surprised at how thin they both looked. Hence why I wasn't even sure if it was Barb at first.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Rammspieler

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  16. Very cool, thanks for taking the trouble to do this, even though (as expected) nothing terribly interesting happened. I hope it was worth it for you, buddy, and it sounds like it was. Meanwhile the rest of us will analyse the ninety seconds of footage you've provided us as though they were the Zapruder film.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Zapruder to the extreme!

• Winner Winner x 29
    • Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    CWC Tok

CWC Tok CTRL+F FOR "CUCK"

kiwifarms.net
  18. Wow, so Chris actually wore his graduation ring after all.
    At least that part I got right.

Also, massive kudos to the intrepid Rammspieler.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Katolate

Katolate Boxyfly

kiwifarms.net
  19. I thought Son-Chu was an older car. When did he get this one?

Haha and of course Chris would manage to fuck up a car that looks to be less then ten years old.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Late Late x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. IIRC Barb lost a lot of weight in the past few years. I think it was due to poor health.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip WHA HAPPUN TO MEOWTHKIP, WHO DIS PINK NIBBA?
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.