Operation Chris Eater commences -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammspieler

The water was wet
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, Chris' mad parking skills with Son-Chu. It does sound like it needs an oil change.
IMG_20150205_094154_096.jpg

I'm still a bit confused. Was the person who was told he could not act as their defense attorney a public defender?
I'm pretty confused myself since that was the judge telling them so up front and, you know, unless called, you're not supposed to go upfront.

knux

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can confirm what Zeonista saw and heard and indeed he was in full tomgirl attire.
You can confirm it is them because Chris is wearing the same clothes in Zeonista's description.

I couldn't really picture it but after seeing the video, I'm just. What on Earth is that outfit about?

He also bore the same expression that he was wearing for his mugshot.
Classic! Chris just scowling the whole time at the court.

Really nice work with this.

Phil Collins

The Tobacky Man
kiwifarms.net
Long-ass update!
Okay, I'm back home and tired as fuck. Despite the continuance of the case until April 2nd, I'm glad to have been there and have been in the presence of Manbaby and Barb themselves. I wish I was a better videographer/photographer and had taken better shots of them, all I got was a video of them leaving court as well as a video of 14 BC.

I'm also glad that Zeonista posted and filled in for the details I wasn't able to pick up on. But the truth is that it was a very "active" courtroom and everybody was moving around and whispering to each other, so it is possible that I may have misheard some things.

Anyway, I got there like at 8:50 and after taking off my fucking studded belt and fishing keys out of my pocket to pass the metal detector, I finally sat myself down in the courtroom. But still no sign of Chris. In fact, I was almost expecting him to be a no show. I started jotting down my notes and everything, when I look up, wondering of he wasn't coming, when I hear close to me a VERY FAMILIAR VOICE. I look to my right, and sitting in the bench in front of meat the very end of it, I saw him. My face just lit up and I knew right then and there that the trip was worth it. This is the closest thing I'll ever experience to having met a movie star is basically my sentiment. And right in front of me was a woman whom at first I thought was either his attorney or even Rocky Shoemaker. I was wondering whom she was for the longest until, his PD showed up and asked to speak with her son. So confirmed Snorlax. Also, he didn't seem to be too pleased with the PD referring to him as male.

I can confirm what Zeonista saw and heard and indeed he was in full tomgirl attire. Ridiculous blue eyeshadow and all. Barb's red overcoat was covered in animal fur so I guess they must have pets. I can also confirm his constant sighing and nervousness. He couldn't stop shaking his leg. He also bore the same expression that he was wearing for his mugshot. He was obviously Stressed and displeased! There was even a moment when he kinda turned around and looked at me with what seemed to be suspicion. Was I that obvious? The guy with the faux vintage Star Wars Episode IV Hong Kong movie poster shirt and the notepad, writing down everything?

Like I said, it was a relatively noisy courtroom, so I couldn't catch the gist of most of the whispering. But I did catch him asking Barb that the PD and the judge should be made aware of the "troll problem". Like Zeonista, I couldn't help but smile. But he then went on in what seemed to be a rant about misogyny and misogynists. I guess he was hoping that the MALE judge wouldn't be such. What really called my attention was the way they carried on. If you didn't know they were mother and son, you could swear that they looked like a really creepy Cougar/Cub romantic relationship. The way they held each others backs, to him telling her "I love you". I was also able to notice that he was wearing a graduation ring. I guess from his high school? I couldn't make out the letters, but the stone was purple. He then said something about hoping that "he wasn't a chicken" and Barb replied that "he" won't be. I guess they were talking about the lawyer. Speaking of...

The PD was this handsome, lean dude in his mid to late 20's. Had curly hair and a trimmed beard. If you took off his suit and left his glasses on, he would make a great hipster at some microbrewery. The reason why I at first assumed that they hired him was because I noticed in Chris' Lego notebook a business card with a written phone number and the name of what looked to be "Max Rippoli" I knew it was Italian and the judge did utter a similar surname when telling Chris that said person couldn't defend him. The first name was definitely "Max" though. Barb's advice for Chris when in the Stand was to stand up straight and smile. Anyway, once the judge granted the continuance, I took that as my cue to leave and stand by to take visuals. So while I was outside, turning my phone on and trying to get the camera to work was when Zeonista witnessed what took place after I left and before they left. Anyway on to video evidence!

That was them leaving the courthouse. You can confirm it is them because Chris is wearing the same clothes in Zeonista's description.

Also, 14 BC: The Movie!

So, what's the deal with the PD? Was the guy the court assigned to them not good enough, or did they screw up and give him a personal injury lawyer or something?

Also, thanks for the update. Nice to see someone who delivers.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long-ass update!
Okay, I'm back home and tired as fuck. Despite the continuance of the case until April 2nd, I'm glad to have been there and have been in the presence of Manbaby and Barb themselves. I wish I was a better videographer/photographer and had taken better shots of them, all I got was a video of them leaving court as well as a video of 14 BC.

I'm also glad that Zeonista posted and filled in for the details I wasn't able to pick up on. But the truth is that it was a very "active" courtroom and everybody was moving around and whispering to each other, so it is possible that I may have misheard some things.

Anyway, I got there like at 8:50 and after taking off my fucking studded belt and fishing keys out of my pocket to pass the metal detector, I finally sat myself down in the courtroom. But still no sign of Chris. In fact, I was almost expecting him to be a no show. I started jotting down my notes and everything, when I look up, wondering of he wasn't coming, when I hear close to me a VERY FAMILIAR VOICE. I look to my right, and sitting in the bench in front of meat the very end of it, I saw him. My face just lit up and I knew right then and there that the trip was worth it. This is the closest thing I'll ever experience to having met a movie star is basically my sentiment. And right in front of me was a woman whom at first I thought was either his attorney or even Rocky Shoemaker. I was wondering whom she was for the longest until, his PD showed up and asked to speak with her son. So confirmed Snorlax. Also, he didn't seem to be too pleased with the PD referring to him as male.

I can confirm what Zeonista saw and heard and indeed he was in full tomgirl attire. Ridiculous blue eyeshadow and all. Barb's red overcoat was covered in animal fur so I guess they must have pets. I can also confirm his constant sighing and nervousness. He couldn't stop shaking his leg. He also bore the same expression that he was wearing for his mugshot. He was obviously Stressed and displeased! There was even a moment when he kinda turned around and looked at me with what seemed to be suspicion. Was I that obvious? The guy with the faux vintage Star Wars Episode IV Hong Kong movie poster shirt and the notepad, writing down everything?

Like I said, it was a relatively noisy courtroom, so I couldn't catch the gist of most of the whispering. But I did catch him asking Barb that the PD and the judge should be made aware of the "troll problem". Like Zeonista, I couldn't help but smile. But he then went on in what seemed to be a rant about misogyny and misogynists. I guess he was hoping that the MALE judge wouldn't be such. What really called my attention was the way they carried on. If you didn't know they were mother and son, you could swear that they looked like a really creepy Cougar/Cub romantic relationship. The way they held each others backs, to him telling her "I love you". I was also able to notice that he was wearing a graduation ring. I guess from his high school? I couldn't make out the letters, but the stone was purple. He then said something about hoping that "he wasn't a chicken" and Barb replied that "he" won't be. I guess they were talking about the lawyer. Speaking of...

The PD was this handsome, lean dude in his mid to late 20's. Had curly hair and a trimmed beard. If you took off his suit and left his glasses on, he would make a great hipster at some microbrewery. The reason why I at first assumed that they hired him was because I noticed in Chris' Lego notebook a business card with a written phone number and the name of what looked to be "Max Rippoli" I knew it was Italian and the judge did utter a similar surname when telling Chris that said person couldn't defend him. The first name was definitely "Max" though. Barb's advice for Chris when in the Stand was to stand up straight and smile. Anyway, once the judge granted the continuance, I took that as my cue to leave and stand by to take visuals. So while I was outside, turning my phone on and trying to get the camera to work was when Zeonista witnessed what took place after I left and before they left. Anyway on to video evidence!

That was them leaving the courthouse. You can confirm it is them because Chris is wearing the same clothes in Zeonista's description.

Also, 14 BC: The Movie!
Thank you Rammspeiler for the update. That had to of been a special experience, to be in that courtroom, seeing how things would go for Chris. One can only imagine how it will be from there to the 2nd of April. One can only wonder how things will be if Chris brings up the misogyny angle in court.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty confused myself since that was the judge telling them so up front and, you know, unless called, you're not supposed to go upfront.
It's probably "the Public Defender" who is called rather than a specific lawyer, though. That's how it works here and the lawyers always state both their name and their affiliation (representing the defendant on behalf of the Legal Aid Commission, the Aboriginal Legal Service, or whatever other community organisation is paying them).

It would be interesting to know why the lawyer can't represent Chris. If Barb arranged his representation, it's possible that she gave them the wrong impression about the nature of the case and so the wrong type of lawyer was allocated. If the Public Defenders pick up cases on the day for minor charges, then it's possible the error wasn't detected until court day. It would be great if Chris enlightens us on this but he may not understand himself why it happened.

Rammspieler

The water was wet
kiwifarms.net
Great update, Rammspieler! You are a hero of the revolution.

That video of them leaving the courthouse is interesting for a few reasons (to me, anyway). It shows how much weight Barb has lost, and it also looks like she doesn't have much trouble moving around.
Yeah I was surprised at how thin they both looked. Hence why I wasn't even sure if it was Barb at first.

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long-ass update!
Very cool, thanks for taking the trouble to do this, even though (as expected) nothing terribly interesting happened. I hope it was worth it for you, buddy, and it sounds like it was. Meanwhile the rest of us will analyse the ninety seconds of footage you've provided us as though they were the Zapruder film.

CWC Tok

CTRL+F FOR "CUCK"
kiwifarms.net
Very cool, thanks for taking the trouble to do this, even though (as expected) nothing terribly interesting happened. I hope it was worth it for you, buddy, and it sounds like it was. Meanwhile the rest of us will analyse the ninety seconds of footage you've provided us as though they were the Zapruder film.
Zapruder to the extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino