• ”I’m convinced a lot of the members are bona fide psychopaths looking for easy prey. If you want my advice, stay the hell away.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Operation ChrisEater 2: The Fanta Pain

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by Lipitor, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This means that the May date will most likely not be the actual trial w/ possible sentencing, yeah?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Silver

Silver (not actually volcel)

kiwifarms.net
  2. Uuuuugh I thought this might be a verdict trial. Oh well *le sigh* one can dream lol.

So what exactly happened, @heyyyJackiePie?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Queen of the Couch-Fort

kiwifarms.net
  3. I was expecting another continuance. I'm not too well versed in law, but is it normal for a trial to wind up having several continuances, or is Chris doing something to make it go that way?

ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. This. A bunch of continuances are the norm in small ball cases. Also, all felony cases in VA have to go to a grand jury for an indictment, so we'll have at least two more court dates (including May 7) before this is over.

I was going to go down today, but was informed late last night by a professional acquaintance that it probably wasn't going to be worth the effort. I think May 7 may be worthwhile to attend (in case the prosecution decides to drop the felony count altogether), but if the "dangerous gas release" (:lol:) felony goes to the grand jury, then we'll have to wait until August-ish for the actual arraignment/inevitable plea bargain.

• Informative Informative x 28
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Don't call anybody . . . but Saul.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Ok long as post time. We got down here took some pics of Christorical locations, those will come later. So we're heading to the courthouse and decide to stop at mcdonalds on the way (not the ruckersville one across from walmart), because it was on 29 toward c-ville. As we pull in we see a blue ford focus with the license plate "Sonichu". Brand new-ish too. Probably nicer than my car. It totally looked more like a decepticon than an autobot just for the record. My bud decides well, guess im going in for coffee. I stayed in the car. I'll let him tell you what he saw in there. I was sitting in the car when he came out. He was wearing those stupid my little pony sunglasses carrying two cups of coffee. He had a black cardigan thing on I think, but what was more noticable was his striped dress, it looked like someone stole the curtains from a freshman girl's dorm room and sewed it together haphazardly. It gave him noticable trouble when walking. He was wearing some type of lace up boots that were sort of high heels but not really, probably didnt help with the walking. He didn't seem to realize that in a dress his gait couldnt stride as wide and kept almost falling over and stumbling when his feet landed. Barb was strangely absent. He fucked around his car and went for the trunk. He pulled out one of those things for wiping your windshield, looked stolen from a gas station. I dont think he did anything with it just took it out and fumbled with it, put it back.

HeyyyJackiepie came out just as he was getting back in his car. We tried to lose him, but ended up taking turns following each other. Chris swerved out of the way of a crow in the street without looking into another lane. We just drove up to the crow like normal people and it flew away last minute, like they always do. We tried to lose him continually or at least tried to trail or get ahead of him but we were like right next to each other the same time. We took a wrong turn and lost him. We found a spot where you are actually allowed to park near the courthouse. (see Heyyyjackiepie's comment if you want to get that joke). He parked in nearly the same spot he did last time. He just sat there in his car, seemed like he was playing a game on his phone or some shit. He sat in there for nearly 30 minutes. We wanted to go in after him so we just waited in front of the door. From behind me I hear a string of like 9 stress sighs in a row. I turn around to see him. He had removed the MLP glasses and wore his normal ones now. Could see he was wearing nearly the same tights he did last time. We gave it a minute so he could go in and sit down. We go in there and he's just standing there at the metal detector. He had so much fucking jewelry to remove. like bracelets and necklaces it took forever for him to get them off. The clerk at the metal detector rolled his eyes at him while he was doing it. After he got done he just sat down in a chair in front of the court room but not in it. He was stress sighing and looking around nervously. God he really does stress sigh a lot. With great self discipline I was able to restrain my laughter. He looks more like a nerdy kid than woman or tranny up close. He looks like a teenager whose trying out an outlandish style for attention, but not totally confident in it or aware of what style is.

Anyway he finally fucking got up and went in and we went throught the metal detectors. By the time we got through I had just opened the court room door, he was coming back out and we almost bumped into each other. He said apologetically "well, got that out of the way quick" and dashed out the door to the courtroom. This was like 30 minutes before his hearing so we didnt know what to make of that. He had noticed us so we didn't know if he was trying to dodge us or what. So we just sat down and boring court stuff happened for like 10 or so minutes. We ended up leaving cuz it was clear he wasnt coming back. We saw he was still in his car. We walked around the building once and he was gone. We went back in to see if anything would be said about him, but they said nothing. Must have been a continuance. Chris is definitely not gonna have an outburst though guys. He's super nervous, maybe thats just cuz barb wasnt there I don't know.

Okay you can have one now.

• Informative Informative x 90
    • Winner Winner x 47
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    #105 Lipitor, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. This isn't a bad idea. It stops him from showing up late because of something like traffic, but lets him pass the time from arriving early.

My inner grammarian is bothered. There should only be one of "In loving memory of" or "rests here," not both.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Sarcastic Username

Sarcastic Username BUILD YOUR OWN SONICHU

kiwifarms.net
  7. He walked out before the actual trial started?
    Is this normal? Did he possibly walk in and see a chart that said his case was continued, or maybe his lawyer said something to him?

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Bronchitis that Lingers

Bronchitis that Lingers a sequined trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
  8. Sorry for the potato quality, but remember when he fooled around with his car. Here ya go.

• Informative Informative x 54
    • Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?

kiwifarms.net
  9. @lipitor Thanks for taking the time to type all of that up. You mentioned him seemingly trying to avoid you etc., do you think he had identified that you were "trolls" and knew who he was? If so what do you think tipped him off?

Edit: good god that dress is giving me sensory overload. He really does love those bold patterns.

• Agree Agree x 9
    MakeItRain

MakeItRain taste the waste
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Well, that was anti-climatic.

Guess we're going to play the waiting game until May 7th, though personally, these continuances are getting annoying now. What in the world is the reason this time?

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    El Rodrigo

El Rodrigo KNEEL BEFORE ME, MORTALS.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Oh God, Chris went for a fucking sarong?

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Thanks for reading. HeyyyJackiepie is writing a fucking novel for you guys. We got some more media for you guys coming.

Did Chris know we were "trolls"? Maybe, but he seemed scared of everyone though. He acts all tough and loud in his videos but he hurries about with his head down in real life. I wouldnt say we were trolling him. If he had wanted to come with us for a beer afterwards we'd have invited him to have a few on us and have been nice to him. He really had nothing to fear from us.

• Feels Feels x 27
    • Like Like x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?

kiwifarms.net
  13. Girls and boys, and dudes of all teenages,
    This is my account of what happened today. First thing’s first: Chris was granted a continuance according to the Charlottesville General District Court website. We were unable to confirm what happened when we were there, but we will explain. But, although we didn’t actually observe Chris being called up in Court in front of the judge, we had multiple sightings of Chris and some pictures and a video which will be upload this evening. This is really long and contains several details, but I’d rather tell you guys everything that happened.

The day started out with a visit to the Ruckersville McDonalds where we captured some pictures of the nearby Wal-Mart, and Burger King – yes, the one Bob had breakfast at every day. We have plenty of pictures and videos with multiple angles and went inside for a coffee. It’s a small McDonalds and quite modern. There were a group of old men gathered around talking which seemed to be a regular meet up. I wonder if Bob had a similar group of friends at Burger King?

We continued down 29 and stopped by 14 Branchland and took multiple pictures from multiple angles. The house no longer has that red front like it used to so it wasn’t what I expected. In the “driveway” Barb’s Z-3 had a tarp half way over it implying it’s not regularly (read: ever) used. There was also the blue van too. But no blue Ford Focus. Chris was not there. The yard is what you would expect: disgusting and unkempt. We got some pictures of Patti’s doghouse with some writing on it “Patti Chandler rests here” or something. We drove by so many times doing drive by photography that we started to get paranoid and just got the hell out of there. We have plenty and plenty of pictures we will upload.

Being that Chris was not there and it was about 8am, this means that Chris could only be at one place… McDonalds. Although he regularly frequents the Ruckersville McDonalds, it is not on the way to Charlottesville so I speculated there was a 50/50 chance he was at the McDonalds about 5-7 minutes farther down 29 on the way to Charlottesville. We went past it and decided to U-turn to check it out really quickly. We saw a blue car and got excited, but we knew it would be too good to be true. There was a line of cars going through the drive-through blocking it from plain view, but we slowly pulled in to the McDonalds parking lot with a lot of excitement. We knew the only way to confirm was to see the license plate. As we slowly pulled up near his car, we saw “SONICHU” on his license plate and we both shouted like teenage girls as if One Direction just came out on stage. My heart was racing. This was it. This is it. This is not a drill. This will be something that comes up throughout this post, but we were super paranoid at this point and unsure whether to go in. What if he saw us? What if he was suspicious? I didn’t come this far to pussy out so I went in. I quickly identified him and immediately veered right into the bathroom. I pissed out all the coffee I drank up til then and mentally prepared myself. I am not exaggerating but I was feeling several emotions at once… excitement, thrill, paranoia, anxiety. I waited in line to order a coffee… the line was very long and I was hoping, hoping he wouldn’t leave. I finally got a coffee and sat directly behind him. He was alone, but had two drinks, so I suspected Barb was in the bathroom pooping. His hair was long and gangly and he looked similar to his current Facebook profile picture. He wore these multi-colored grotty tennis shoes and a long skirt. I don’t know women’s fashion, but it was like a skirt that went down to his shins. It was definitely a female thing and had these weird multi colors. It was obviously bought at the thift store. He also wore a black atlhletic-like jacket which seemed somewhat normal. I noticed he had blueish eyeliner or mascara that was clumsily applied. He was filling out a crossword puzzle in the newspaper and was quiet. There were tons of people in the McDonalds , but I still sneaked a picture of him from the back. It would have been impossible to take a picture from the front and I didn’t want to blow our cover before the hearing. After 7 minutes or so, he stress sighed as he got up. YES! I heard a stress sigh! I felt so happy inside. It sounded just like all his videos. I tried to get some video of him as I walked out to my car so I put my phone in my pocket and hit record to film a video with the camera lens sticking out. Unfortunately my phone slid into my pocket though so didn’t get anything L.

What happened next made us paranoid as hell again. On the way to the courthouse, it was like there was nothing we could do to not be directly behind him. We waited about 3 minutes after he left McDonalds and of course ended up directly behind him at the first traffic light. Just with the flow of traffic, we literally followed him to the courthouse and got some more video. We finally got to the courthouse and positioned ourselves basically where the guy who did the youtube video of him exiting the courthouse was standing. Chris stayed in his car for… it must have been twenty minutes. So we looked like the biggest bunch of suspicious dumbasses waiting around the front area while he was in his car. He couldn’t see us directly though. As time went on, we became so fucking paranoid that we thought Chris might have called the police of 911. The thinking was if he called 911 to report shovel mech, he definitely would have done it if he was suspicious of two MALES. So we started to walk away. Lipitor finally talked some sense into me. But right as we started walking, he started approaching the courthouse! I whipped out my phone pretending to be on a phone call while recording. I will upload it later and it’s not great, but there are a few moments where you can clearly see what he was wearing and him walking in. We also heard the loudest fucking stress sigh ever made. We were seriously like 30 yards away and heard this and started laughing. We walked in to the courthouse a few minutes later and FUCK MY LIFE he is going through security right in front of us. He was literally a few feet away from us. We panicked and went to the bathroom. After another coffee piss, I saw he was sitting on a bench right in front of the door to go into the courtroom which is immediately after you get through security. There was no way we were going near him at this point. So we waited another 3-4 minutes in the lounge area. We finally went through security when we noticed he wasn’t on the bench. After we get through security, the courtroom door flung open and he came out!… FUCK MY LIFE AGAIN. He walked right by us AGAIN. As we opened the courtroom door, he said to the jerkop at the metal detector “Well, got that over with quickly” and left. WTF. It’s 9:10am and his hearing was at 9:30. We waited in the courtroom for a few minutes, but decided to leave as we were completely confused. His car was still outside so we thought maybe he would come back in around 9:30am. We went back to the courtroom decided to wait. I know this sounds like a stupid move, but there were so many people coming in and out that no one paid attention and the courtroom was really noisy It was honestly like people coming in and out of a Starbucks. We listened to a few people go up, but it was impossible to tell what was happening and you couldn’t even hear their names despite being in the front row. We finally left at 9:45am and his car was still outside. We circled the block to get a better view while staying out of sight, but his car was gone when we got back. I noticed he parked in a spot with a sign the read “Parking for Judges Only”. Clear as fucking day. Entitled cunt. For the rest of the day, we’re going to hit all the major stops and get some photos. We’re also going to upload a photo to prove we’re not making this up.

• Informative  x 77
    • Winner  x 36
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 23
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Enceladeans

Enceladeans Aim for the Sourdough Region!

kiwifarms.net
  15. well i guess "parking for judges only" translation to chris as "parking for a trans autistic female stuck in a males body"

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    geekboy400

geekboy400 closeted sociopath and a classy ghost

kiwifarms.net
  16. That's the same skirt, dress, or whatever that he wore last time.

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Thetan

Thetan Highly Caffeinated
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  17. OK, here's our proof. This is him at the McDonalds before the hearing. Notice the date on the newspaper. More to come this evening.

http://imgur.com/7bKJzQE

• Winner Winner x 44
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Those god awful My Little Pony glasses... they don't fit his face at all and make him look like a fat white dad on a skiing holiday. His mix of horrendously frumpy Barb clothes and little girl's accessories is surreal. By the way, I'm surprised any of his jewelry is actually metal, not plastic. Aforementioned MLP glasses sort of look like they were a free gift with a little girl's magazine, I kind of assumed the rest would be just as tacky.

I was expecting another continuation, but it's a shame you guys didn't get to see whatever "got that over with quickly" actually meant. :( Roll on May 7th! (I'm a Britbong and panicked for a moment that 05/07 meant the 5th of July...)

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Wolf Fetuses

Wolf Fetuses Slut/slutself

kiwifarms.net
  19. Same here. Damn those Americans and their backwards arse date systems!

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Good luck, my friends. Safe trip!

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Late Late x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Sanic

Sanic 4 the sped u ned
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.