Operation curvycaloriies | Introduction | episode 1 05/05/20 -

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Here is her quarterly weightwatchers infomercial

Why is she talking like shes brand new to YouTube and just started her diet? I think there's someone on tik tok shes trying to impress that she thinks doesnt watch her real channel.

Last edited:

Foamless

I’m bored so i became a kiwi
kiwifarms.net
God fucking dammit. Stop trying to inspire people! You never even succeed once and ruined the meaning of that word everytime you said it. All this deathfat accomplished is down 70+ pounds and she acts like she knows nutrition more than everyone. She is more like a consequences rather than inspiration.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber can't keep track of time, can she? The footage she claims to be from 2018 is really from her Jan 6, 2019 video "my 2019 starting weight"

Cuz she started 2018 with her Jan 2, 2018 video "497 pounds"

She should compare herself to that 2018 video since she's supposedly only 3 lbs heaver now.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So her recipe for success is to combine several things at which she's already failed. To whit: 100 days of uploading, Weight Watchers, daily weight ins...

On 1 of her last few videos she mentioned she gets excited at the idea of a new start - that's in full display here. Then she gets bored. I think it's too much work for our Dainty Princess.

Honey Blossom

kiwifarms.net
Did I understand her correctly? She entered her highest weight into WW, meaning 572.4? How is that gonna work for her? She always tries some kind of trickery that doesn't make sense.
Yeah, she said it was to ease into it and then she’d put her current weight in the next week. Also to see her whole journey? It’s the usual shit Amber-logic. If she was already watching her food then I don’t see why she needs the extra points from 70lbs ago. Oh wait bc fat. Also this way when she updates her weight WW will send her those little coins they give out to show off pounds lost.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Weightwatchers is basically the same as counting calories and macros. Her entire diet is carb, fat and sugar dense which is always higher points and why she stops after a day. As far back as destiny days she would eat her entire daily point plus the weekly by mid day then says its just not right for her.

Tags
None