Operation curvycaloriies | Introduction | episode 1 05/05/20 -

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Oh, boy, we're full speed ahead into a new cycle. Wonder how long that will last, but considering it's a bunch of "100 days of x" she did in the past (where she all failed) combined, if she does more than 15 of these you can choke me with a coat hanger and fuck me to death

And this shit is after, what, uploading a bunch of mookbongs

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Weight Watchers always the thing that makes her gain weight? Like she starts back up counting calories and weighing her food, then she starts Weight Watchers so she has "permission" to eat the fast food/processed junk she wants because a responsible diet with accountability "restrictive diet" "TRIGGERS" her "ED", when it's actually eating the food-crack that makes her crave it more, and then she just quits and says shit like 'Orange Chicken tastes better than not dying in the next 5 years feels,' and were right back to SassyLynn's Lifestyle YouTuber posting.

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
Oh, boy, we're full speed ahead into a new cycle. Wonder how long that will last, but considering it's a bunch of "100 days of x" she did in the past (where she all failed) combined, if she does more than 15 of these you can choke me with a coat hanger and fuck me to death

And this shit is after, what, uploading a bunch of mookbongs
If she really is this hard up for money she might pull through. Though this is the same lazy bitch that quit literally a couple of days before the end of vlogmas.

Wodanaz

The Wanderer
kiwifarms.net
I remember my fat friend and his fat family stocking weight watchers in their pantry like ten years ago. They're still fat.
Just go to scoobysworkshop you dumb bitch. The weight fluctuation is probably water weight due to high sodium intake and you're not burning more calories than you're consuming.
>she's an itoddler
This explains so much.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
Even by her normally low standards this thumbnail seems somehow more obscene than usual.

View attachment 1273745
god, she is a disgusting shape

Amber can't keep track of time, can she? The footage she claims to be from 2018 is really from her Jan 6, 2019 video "my 2019 starting weight"

Cuz she started 2018 with her Jan 2, 2018 video "497 pounds"

She should compare herself to that 2018 video since she's supposedly only 3 lbs heaver now.
yet she still look humongous compared to then. methinks perhaps our dainty gorl weighs much more than 500 elbeez

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Even by her normally low standards this thumbnail seems somehow more obscene than usual.

View attachment 1273745
How can she look at herself like this and not get all depressed?

Her body is fucking deformed badly, those turkey arms, four rolls of fat if you count her boobs and fupa, tree trunk for legs, face bloated like hell

Just how? And to think she considers herself hot as shit with all those catfish pics she posts on her Snapchat is just full haram

Anyone else feel like when we get full body shots like this it's like something we haven't seen before?

I know she had shots of her full body, but every time she was wearing some stupid granny cardigan or something that somehat hid all those rolls.

Edit: To further my argument about how she's not depressed: we've seen in her past few livestreams what she really is like. All her videos are just her putting up an act, you can watch any of her videos and then look at one of her recent, archived livestreams and see for yourself. She doesn't give a shit if she's big or not. I wouldn't say she ENJOYS it, but being fat for so goddamn long is prob something you get used to.

Tags
None