Operation curvycaloriies | Introduction | episode 1 05/05/20 -

Twa Corbies

kiwifarms.net
Couldn’t find anyone lifting their arms quite like ALR but I matched up their facial features and knees...Jesus her poor body under all that fat must be screaming.View attachment 1274061
Couldn’t find anyone lifting their arms quite like ALR but I matched up their facial features and knees...Jesus her poor body under all that fat must be screaming.View attachment 1274061
Just seeing that sheer bulk, can't help but wonder how much she's eating just to maintain all that!

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Ugh. I tried so hard to watch the whole video and had to skip through. She rambles on and on about details that don't matter and then goes back to a method that clearly doesn't work. I'm happy and melancholy I walked away for a few weeks - I'm here for the chaos but I'm already exhausted by the mental gymnastics. Why change what's working??? I understand a youtuber needs content but most of us would be just as happy if she just kept losing (?) weight by a mystery method than one we know won't work.
Her mystery method is just eating less from not being able to go to restaurants right now. They're probably also limiting fast food and wolmart trips as well. Amber is eating mostly food she cooks herself that grey stir fry she made a few days ago which isn't nearly as satisfying as the crap she usually eats so she's just eating less.

It literally took restaurants shutting down for Amber to lose weight.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine the amount of loose skin Amber would have if she lost a significant of weight? The reconstructive surgery would be massive. Nonetheless, Amber would still post pictures of herself on IG using filters to show us that she is a luscious young woman.
They would probably end up doing several surgeries at different stages of weight loss. Amber's legs and abdomen in particular would need special attention to not obstruct her mobility as she lost weight.
Hypothetically of course.

Reactions: Free the Pedos

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
They would probably end up doing several surgeries at different stages of weight loss. Amber's legs and abdomen in particular would need special attention to not obstruct her mobility as she lost weight.
Hypothetically of course.
She would need to lose at least 250 lbs first, which is unlikely unless she has bariatric surgery. Years of neglect would lead is several painful and expensive surgery. Yet, she still act like a 15 years old.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
No wonder she didn’t shampoo her hair for two months. There’s no way she could keep the bowling balls under her arms raised long enough to lather and rinse properly.

It would be sad, if only she were actually sad about it and not a petty, self-congratulatory cunt who sees nothing but a skinny legend in the mirror. What an absolute barn animal

edit: somewhat ninja’d by rigor meowtis

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her mystery method is just eating less from not being able to go to restaurants right now. They're probably also limiting fast food and wolmart trips as well. Amber is eating mostly food she cooks herself that grey stir fry she made a few days ago which isn't nearly as satisfying as the crap she usually eats so she's just eating less.

It literally took restaurants shutting down for Amber to lose weight.
It's the perfect example of how quickly and easily someone her size can lose weight just by cutting back on their calories. She didn't start exercising, she didn't make dietary changes, she didn't do anything apart from being forced to eat less than she normally does and her weight plummeted so quickly as a result that in the span of just a few months she lost nearly 100lbs.

The only thing she needs to do if she wants to get into the 250-300lb range is just stop eating so much. Anything beneath that would be extremely difficult due to all of the excess skin, though. She has so much of it by now that I'd say that even if she flipped a magic switch and started doing everything that she should be doing, she'd struggle to get under 250 without surgery to remove a small tent's worth of human skin.

RandallBoggs

A Dispeckful Piece of Shit
kiwifarms.net
"It's a lifestyle change"

"I do what works for me"

She's been doing that ever since, so... what lifestyle change?
Thing is, can you even call this a lifestyle change? It's not like ALR chose to not eat out as much, a literal global pandemic is forcing her to do it. Once corona ends she will mysteriously climb back up to 600

LavenderLiquor

Meh. Just an egg with a bacon blanket.
kiwifarms.net
It's thumbnails like these that remind me how far gone she really is. The amount of pain, money and time it would take to get her body back to normal isn't even worth it anymore. Which is pretty goddamn sad when you think about how young she is.

Cannot imagine living the rest of my life as a human flying squirrel.

Tags
None