OPERATION: Kingsnake

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Subject:
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 21:50:05 +0000

Hi, Chris! I won't give you a penny! you spend them on toys. You're not famous you're infamous af

Skickat från min iPhone

---

https://www.instagram.com/officialjiminycricket/

The irony of a man who wants to fuck crickets sending harassing emails about money and toys.

Kill yourself you fucking vermin.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-6-13 Jiminy and Jennifer ( officialjiminycricket) .jpg
    Screenshot-2018-6-13 Jiminy and Jennifer ( officialjiminycricket) .jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,044

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:58:17 +0100

Miss Christine Weston Chandler,

My name is Celine and I am a concept artist and talent partner from Rizing Games UK. Rizing Games is an upcoming education based associate of Sony PlayStation and game developing team of 120 fresh talents to the gaming industry.

With the recent success of our exhibition at E3 2018 we are looking to expand our catalog of titles and have taken interest in your franchise Sonichu™ as a possible PlayStation title, especially upon hearing of Bethesda's latest reveal which brought you to my immediate attention, I myself am an advocate for LGBT+ in the video games industry and I feel the inclusion of a fellow trans woman, especially within the education community, would be a wonderful inspiration to the next generation of game developers.

I have approval from the CEO M. Warburton to invite you to join our team of young creative minds to make this project a reality as a co-director. This is a formal, paid position and salary will be discussed if you choose to consider our offer.

In compliance with our non-disclosure agreement with Sony I must request that all communications remain unspoken until Sony makes an official announcement.

Find attached a copy of the relevant article that inspired me to contact you, if you are not already aware.

Please have a wonderful day and I eagerly await your response.

Celine Rice
Talent Partner
Rizing Games UK

CWCville_announcement_article.png

---

By Clyde C.A Ash? Really?

Neck yourself loser.

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
It's like we're going back in trolling time... I'm getting to relive 2007/2008 all over again, and it's underwhelming.

Does this have anything to do with people getting arrested for interacting with Chris?

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> Posing as a fake game company

Why are all of these damn weens so unoriginal?
I think I read somewhere on the CWCki that everything that can be done to him has been done. Once in a blue moon someone comes up with something funny (the GameStop letter for example). But now we’re just waiting for Barb to die so the Foreclosure Saga can begin.