Video Operation Wupocalypse: Eli Packing for Canada (filmed several days ago) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeagleDad420

kiwifarms.net

Video description:
Day 4 of the harassment: I am still receiving daily threats from Brianna Wu. She said she has a gun and she is driving to kill me. Please donate to my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/parkourdude91 so I can survive her brutal assaults on my character.

Eli packs up for his journalistic investigation into Brianna Wu after being chosen to represent #GamerGate's interests as an investigative agent. He is currently in Canada uncovering Deep Facts. Thanks to CIADude420 for the editing!

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Is this another room of the cottage or some kind of dorm room?

-Edit- this appears to be the attic that Eli moved up to. good to see that the Commander didn't banish Eli to an unfinished attic.

Also:
1. Open window in January...

2. If the attic's so nice why the fuck does Eli have his fucking gym mat & couch cushion nap/JO area in the kitchen?

Last edited:

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
Commander Lazy Eye said:
...after being chosen to represent #GamerGate's interests as an investigative agent.
I'd love to have seen the rigorous selection process Jace used to select just the right investigative agent. I wonder who else was on Commander Stinkface's lengthy list. Colby? John Cena? Tranny Hitler?

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Staring at Eli's face full-screened, up close, and in such nice quality for ~3 minutes made me feel like we were perpetually about to kiss or something :oops::oops::oops: this is really intimate vlogging.
It was unnerving and I actually hit esc to get out of full screen and that's when the Fullscreen This. title came on.

• Feels
Reactions: blackie toy

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eli and his dad are going on a trip and he's supposed to do some covert ops on the side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino