OPERATION WUPOCALYPSE: General Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard2heart2heart

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't her patreon pulling around 13k? It's all the way down to ~3000. If I'm right, then it looks like Wupocalypse was a raging success. Of course $10,000 is not worth the livelihood of Commander Stryker.

Reactions: Dalcon

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't her patreon pulling around 13k? It's all the way down to ~3000. If I'm right, then it looks like Wupocalypse was a raging success. Of course $10,000 is not worth the livelihood of Commander Stryker.
That would be that alleged one-time $10K gift that was according to Wu inflating the number. We've been waiting to see if it came off.

• Informative
Reactions: hard2heart2heart

geewizz

kiwifarms.net
That would be that alleged one-time $10K gift that was according to Wu inflating the number. We've been waiting to see if it came off.
/cow/ believes that it was inflated seeing as John Flynts parents are rich and she probably just dumped the money there for false hype and "look look! EVERYONE SUPPORTS ME!"

• Agree
Reactions: Cynical and Golly

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
The Wupocalypse was trending on Facebook about thirty minutes ago. I didn't grab a screenshot since I was at work (and I'm not sure whether or not trends vary from person to person based on activity). It wasn't near the top, and it was based around a Jezebel article, but at least they acknowledged that Jace is mentally unstable and can't/doesn't own real guns.

Daario Naharis

Tyroshi Sellsowrd
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't near the top, and it was based around a Jezebel article, but at least they acknowledged that Jace is mentally unstable and can't/doesn't own real guns.
Upon reading this, I went looking for the Jezebel article. I'm glad that they managed to put two and two together and realized that Jace is not well.

I was getting pretty tired of the "This deadly green beret navy seal sniper marine seal team 6 master assassin misogynist neckbeard GGer is out to get Brianna Wu!" narrative.

I mean, look at Wu's own letter to them.

"He bragged about his military experience as a sniper, and described many of the Iraqis he had killed."

You mean his imagined military experience and the Iraqis he killed in his imagination.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You mean his imagined military experience and the Iraqis he killed in his imagination.
Don't forget how he threatened to kill her "Assassin's Creed style."

You know, while waving around a toy plastic knife with Semper Fi written on it in black Sharpie.

• Agree
Reactions: BillRiley

Handsome Pete

If you need me, I'm probably in Movie Night
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget how he threatened to kill her "Assassin's Creed style."

You know, while waving around a toy plastic knife with Semper Fi written on it in black Sharpie.
Kill her "Assassin's Creed" style while wearing a disguise that has a picture of his face on it. Clearly we're dealing with a master criminal here.

• Agree
Reactions: BillRiley

Positron

No more Jingle Bells, hon!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, look at Wu's own letter to them.

"He bragged about his military experience as a sniper, and described many of the Iraqis he had killed."

Wu lives in an imaginary world where he is a master programmer, a feminist idol, and a woman. Of course he would confuse other peoples' imagination as reality.

Zarkon

Roku's Basilisk - Torturing You For Streaming TV
kiwifarms.net
Kill her "Assassin's Creed" style while wearing a disguise that has a picture of his face on it. Clearly we're dealing with a master criminal here.
Hey, you don't know the meaning of fear until you see some balding man roll his mom's Prius onto the lawn across the street from you, screaming about Japanese Plastic and the U.S. Street Racers.

• Agree
Reactions: Godot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino