Opinions that are rational but not everyone may agree with -

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
Justice and trial > mob justice.

Practically every conversation about "what would you do about-" shouldn't exist because we have laws and courts implemented, but people always go full neanderthal and "CUT OFF DICK, TORTURE, STARVE" because they fiddled a kid.
These conversations should exist because if they didn't, the law would never change.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Bound me hand and foot with zipties, threw me in an old toolshed with no ventilation as a SoCal summer was coming into full swing and locked the door from the outside. Swung a steel pail at me hard enough to cause a bone bruise on the forearm I raised to keep it from connecting with my skull. What, you think I'm pissing about here with hurt feels? She did a lot of that too.
I'm sorry that that happened to you, however, one person being evil doesn't mean all people are evil or egoistic: it sounds like a lot of your issues stem from an inability to accept this. Have you been to a therapist?

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry that that happened to you, however, one person being evil doesn't mean all people are evil or egoistic: it sounds like a lot of your issues stem from an inability to accept this. Have you been to a therapist?
Multiple. Some worked better than others. They can only do so much with a kid that's terrified of talking to them at times. Therapists don't come cheap as an adult, I might add. Some free support group stuff but I don't handle group therapy environments well.

Doesn't matter anyway, I've made it this far this way and libraries are still free. I figure as long as I'm not really hurting anyone else it isn't some kind of emergency.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
"Race realists" thinking IQ measures value of a person. When you can look around and see plenty of idiots that are super successful just because they went out and did shit, musicians that are so fucked on drugs they can barely do a stageshow and people still buy tickets. You have airheaded bimbos that can suck dick so good she can land a billionaire, but still can't use a smartphone. For guys who seem to value IQ so highly they don't seem to be aware of how irrelevant it is beyond a certain point.

"Race realists" thinking IQ measures value of a person. When you can look around and see plenty of idiots that are super successful just because they went out and did shit, musicians that are so fucked on drugs they can barely do a stageshow and people still buy tickets. You have airheaded bimbos that can suck dick so good she can land a billionaire, but still can't use a smartphone. For guys who seem to value IQ so highly they don't seem to be aware of how irrelevant it is beyond a certain point.
Race realists also have a horrible habit of trying to explain every single behavior of a culture with biology, even when the historical record shows that the culture didn't start acting that way until recently.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When the chips are fucking down the only person you will ever be able to rely on completely is yourself. To that end you should be doing everything in your power to leave as few things up to other people as humanly possible. Everyone's your best fucking friend when it's easy to be so, but when the going gets tough at least 90 percent of them are going to fuck right off and leave you twisting in the wind.
humans are highly social creatures, isolation has observable deleterious effects on human beings because of that. People get sick sometimes and eventually they get old and in both those situations you are forced to rely on others. You can figure out how to make good decisions about the people you allow in your life or be an angry loner with poor coping mechanisms (who has to latch on to whoever is nearby when trouble happens). 12 rules for life sounds right up your alley, give it a shot.

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
The more you learn about abiogenesis the more you will come to understand that it is very likely that we are the only life at least within the Laniakea Supercluster, and saying "but there are 20 gorillion planets out there!!!!" doesn't change much and harkens back to a gambler attached to scratch-off lottery tickets. "Well I know there's a one in gorillion chance of winning, but I've bought thousands of tickets over my life so my $32 million must be right around the corner."

Having more chances to have something happen doesn't increase the odds of it happening. That's why those scratch off tickets write "10 CHANCES TO WIN" in big letters, because it sounds good but doesn't mean anything--it doesn't make your odds 10/1 gorillion, but you get 10 rolls of a 1/1 gorillion chance (which is a pretty big difference despite not sounding like it).

Tldr if life exists it's probably too far away to even detect.
If you bring up Tabby's Star, you suck dicks for fun and can't read past the title of articles.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino