Opposition Bloc - A thread for Renfamous appreciation and other pro-anti-Vic sentiment.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

6thRanger

kiwifarms.net
Wow. I'm shocked that a man with such an honest and true reputation as a level headed leader would do this. What's gotten into you Dyn?

Everyone knows that if you don't support Vic without any caveats and acknowledge any spergery, you are now a double SJW, cancel culture supporting traitor. Kiwifarms is an ISWV website.

To be quite honest, your behavior is shocking and disgusting. I thought you were quite based and redpilled according to your reputation, but now, since you've said anything about Mr. Mignogna, would dare to imply he's lost, and openly profess sexual attraction to Renfamous, I know you are cringe and bluepilled.

Honestly, you should delete your account again out of shame for revealing yourself as anti-Vic and therefore anti-KF. Absolutely unacceptable. I hope Null bans you for your insubordination in this forum.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. I'm shocked that a man with such an honest and true reputation as a level headed leader would do this. What's gotten into you Dyn?

Everyone knows that if you don't support Vic without any caveats and acknowledge any spergery, you are now a double SJW, cancel culture supporting traitor. Kiwifarms is an ISWV website.

To be quite honest, your behavior is shocking and disgusting. I thought you were quite based and redpilled according to your reputation, but now, since you've said anything about Mr. Mignogna, would dare to imply he's lost, and openly profess sexual attraction to Renfamous, I know you are cringe and bluepilled.

Honestly, you should delete your account again out of shame for revealing yourself as anti-Vic and therefore anti-KF. Absolutely unacceptable. I hope Null bans you for your insubordination in this forum.
What kind of 'reputation' do you think I have, exactly?