Opposition Bloc - A thread for Renfamous appreciation and other pro-anti-Vic sentiment.

Nekoi.Inukuma.00

just a d00d
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck thought it was a great idea to have English dubs in anime anyway?
Dubs were always for fags
This is why I don't give two shits about the players in this game. I'm only marginally a weeb anymore; I haven't volunteered for or even attended a con in over a decade and a half. Even back then, the English language voice actors and their stans were insufferable. Subs > Dubs. Dubs were a mistake.

I just like reading about legal shenanigans, especially when everyone in the case is so laughably terrible. Vic's a peacock, the defendants come off as stupid and evil, and the judge and lawyers are varying degrees of incompetent and exceptional. Then there's the whole cast of clout chasers and disingenuous culture warriors, like Nick and Ren.

Sorry, I thought the theme of the thread was ironic shitposting while pretending to be sincere.
At that initial post, sure. I thought it devolved into unironic a-logging.
Okay, maybe ironic a-logging. ;)

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
What a surprise the failed lawyer with too much time on his hands after the wife and kids left is out trying to shove ty beards dick the rest of the way down your throat.
"It's always a big nothing burger if it's our side, they are all great and their cocks are so big and i want them in my mouth"

how can you sit here and try to bullshit these exceptional individuals that losing all of the named partners in your law firm at once isn't a big deal.

So far your biggest gotchya against the funimation side's lawyers is that one of them got the west nile virus, and therefore, what? Ty's gonna use magic beard power and the incompetence hyperbeam to blow away the competition? Oh wait, no, just completely alienating and losing the faith of his co-workers out of pure autism.

You gotta be like a three-star general in the Ty Beard army to be this loyal.

Now that all of beards partners are gone, are you entertaining fantasies about getting back in the game with ty? Why are you on his nuts so hard?
What's your username on Twitter? Is it BettikMartin by any chance?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kosher Salt

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
So what happened with the firm? I can't seem to find mention of the story anywhere..
They had to downsize due to Corona Chan. Bullock went to another firm. Christie almost got whacked but got bumped down and survived I guess. Ty had to get rid of or place other associates elsewhere.

What a surprise the failed lawyer with too much time on his hands after the wife and kids left is out trying to shove ty beards dick the rest of the way down your throat.
"It's always a big nothing burger if it's our side, they are all great and their cocks are so big and i want them in my mouth"

how can you sit here and try to bullshit these exceptional individuals that losing all of the named partners in your law firm at once isn't a big deal.

So far your biggest gotchya against the funimation side's lawyers is that one of them got the west nile virus, and therefore, what? Ty's gonna use magic beard power and the incompetence hyperbeam to blow away the competition? Oh wait, no, just completely alienating and losing the faith of his co-workers out of pure autism.

You gotta be like a three-star general in the Ty Beard army to be this loyal.

Now that all of beards partners are gone, are you entertaining fantasies about getting back in the game with ty? Why are you on his nuts so hard?
You are a dumb nig.ger. You are the blackest re.tard gorilla nig.ger I have ever seen.

Last edited: