Opposition Bloc - A thread for Renfamous appreciation and other pro-anti-Vic sentiment.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Be the autism you want to see.
I'm stretched too thin to put forth the effort. Weeb Wars isn't as good as the other happenings. Not just with Corona Chan but the Joe Exotic saga as well. I think we can all agree Tiger Wars is way better than Weeb Wars. Much more interesting cast of characters. It's too bad Rekeita latched on the Vic thing and not the Joe Exotic thing. With the collective autism powers of the farms we could have gotten that bitch Carole Baskins for murdering her husband and Joe would be free to love big cats and ply young men with drugs for sex.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
The gayest thing is talking about a white male being me too'd for over a year how moist is your vaginas?

This Tread Turned Into A Fetish Cabal.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Disheveled Human

kiwifarms.net
What has to happen for these threads of a white male being me too'd having secession? The insane amount of posts in a year seem overblown, as someone who is invested in psychology what motivates this? many posts and investment of individuals that relate to a singular case and why is it justified over any other case is it simply because its anime related? Or is there a deeper meaning to this from the outside a stock standard case?

Maybe I am wrong but I think the Great Nick Rekieta is stringing you along $$$ He was really off on his first major assumption. Maybe get out of the cult.

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I am wrong but I think the Great Nick Rekieta is stringing you along $$$ He was really off on his first major assumption. Maybe get out of the cult.
I have not given a single dime to the grift meister, but anyone who can derail a bunch of degenerate liars MeToo and turn it into a nuclear dumpster fire is worth their salt. Win or lose, the accusers and their sycophants are gonna have to deal with unfettered autism from angry weeb speds forever.

Disheveled Human

kiwifarms.net
Oh you people dont like it when i laugh at your faggy anime fetish and your love for Nick. How embarrassing, for all of us but mostly you. Yikes...

4092 pages of a white guy being me too'd what the fuck is there to talk about. What an insane amount of posts this shit is the most autistic place.

This index has like 7000 pages of autism about a white man who got me too'd in a PC era what is there to talk about this is an insane amount of speculation for a basic bitch case no wonder Nick is loving the cash in. Amazin' don't worry guys drexel thinks you are cool.

Adach_Ame

I was once disgusted, now I'm just amused.
kiwifarms.net
4092 pages of a white guy being me too'd what the fuck is there to talk about. What an insane amount of posts this shit is the most autistic place.
Well says a dipshit who is very much commenting on something he knows barely anything about, you don't know what this roller-coaster of a situation this is, and it's interesting that you use "white guy" as something that is suppose to mean something important.

Disheveled Human

kiwifarms.net
Well says a dipshit who is very much commenting on something he knows barely anything about, you don't know what this roller-coaster of a situation this is, and it's interesting that you use "white guy" as something that is suppose to mean something important.
Dude a white guy got me too'd the only reason why anyone cares is its ties to anime which is gay.