Opposition Bloc - A thread for Renfamous appreciation and other pro-anti-Vic sentiment.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What has to happen for these threads of a white male being me too'd having secession? The insane amount of posts in a year seem overblown, as someone who is invested in psychology what motivates this? many posts and investment of individuals that relate to a singular case and why is it justified over any other case is it simply because its anime related? Or is there a deeper meaning to this from the outside a stock standard case?

Maybe I am wrong but I think the Great Nick Rekieta is stringing you along $$$ He was really off on his first major assumption. Maybe get out of the cult.
Saying these threads are exclusively about a white man getting me too'd would be like saying Tiger King is exclusively about a gay man that owns a zoo, when there's far more insanity to it than just that.

Do not forget the origins of this forum, it was founded upon following a fat autistic manchild turned tranny with a horribly drawn Sonic OC, there is literally no limit to the amount of autism on this website.

I honestly suspect that you're just posting bait, but if it satisfies you, continue master baiting.

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
How Nick Transitioned into grifting Weebs.

Why do you all bother to reply to an obvious troll? How important is this gay weeb shit to you people. Imagine getting all upset because a drunk canadian talks shit about your favorite 1000 year old waifu that looks like a child naked.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How Nick Transitioned into grifting Weebs.

Why do you all bother to reply to an obvious troll? How important is this gay weeb shit to you people. Imagine getting all upset because a drunk canadian talks shit about your favorite 1000 year old waifu that looks like a child naked.
what does any of this have to do with nick

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having the balls to come to a place where people laugh at people like him isn't bravery; it's madness.
That's some faggot attitude right there. You sound like an autistic neet who hides in your bedroom and pisses into jars when your parents have their normie friends over. Now give the man some credit for having more balls than this entire forum combined.

I can answer this, for being an exceptional dipshit, and being a known wife beater, among other things, including threatening to chop up his exwife's dog, threaten the judge and his family, the list goes on for this manlet who is a manipulative control freak. Every single action he does boils down to one simple motive, control.
Nah he's just the boyfriend personal fiance of a voice actress a bunch of incels are mad at.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's some faggot attitude right there. You sound like an autistic neet who hides in your bedroom and pisses into jars when your parents have their normie friends over. Now give the man some credit for having more balls than this entire forum combined.

Nah he's just the boyfriend personal fiance of a voice actress a bunch of incels are mad at.
Why'd your post get moved but the ones you replied to didn't?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kosher Salt