• ”trolling doesn't really hurt lolcows. they get angry but they pick up the pieces from their anger. the wrong pronouns are basically telling trans that their identity is not valid.”

‘Oprah For President’ Billboard Spotted Near LA Freeways

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Schwachkopf, Jan 12, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. A massive “Oprah For President” billboard went up Friday near the heart of downtown Los Angeles amid speculation over whether the talk show mogul will make a run for the White House in 2020.

The sign was seen at 1828 Oak Street off the 10 and 110 freeway interchange, where Los Angeles-based LGBT clothing line “I Am Gay” says it hopes to start an “Oprah For President” movement in the city.

oprahpres1.jpg

It comes just days after Winfrey made a passionate Golden Globes speech that left some wondering whether she was eyeing a potential presidential bid.

Since then, Winfrey has stayed mum on her political plans, but close confidants like CBS This Morning’s Gayle King
    said her friend is intrigued by the idea of a candidacy, but didn’t think she was actively considering it.

Friday’s banner surprise was more than a little reminiscent of another popup billboard that went up in downtown L.A. in Sept. 2015 after Kanye West’s announcement during the MTV Video Music Awards that he would run for president in 2020.

Full Article

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Schwachkopf

Schwachkopf I'm a cat fueled by hopes and dreams.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Two years too early.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  3. okay, but what is the black and white smile in place of the O supposed to mean?

• Agree Agree x 6
    OhGoy

OhGoy there's a rage within this vessel

kiwifarms.net
  4. Trans-Racial.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. She's going to split the country down the middle like a supervillian and give half to white people and half to black people, and whoever makes the most money after 4 years gets to say nigger as much as they like.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. These people have learned nothing.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Magic Sun Daddy

Magic Sun Daddy Get on the ball, bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'd sooner put this on a billboard.

oprah kissing harvey.jpg

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Winner Winner x 12
    thismanlies

thismanlies The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. That's the logo for the lolcow company doing this stunt.
    so_gay.png
    For examples of the high quality products this company is putting out:
    75_1500x1500 (1).jpg 65_copy_1500x1500.jpg

Their other products consist of a coexist shirt and a punch of crap with their logo on it. This is probably just a desperate attempt by a mediocre "fashion" company to get some attention and boost their sales.

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. fair enough, black and white smileys are always what i think of when i think "gay"

(faggots make no sense)

• Agree Agree x 4
    OhGoy

OhGoy there's a rage within this vessel

kiwifarms.net
  10. she-knew.png

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Fisting Artist

kiwifarms.net
  11. This will surely be the end of Drumpf.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    ForgedBlades

ForgedBlades Milled wedges.

kiwifarms.net
  12. So when Trump was elected, people claimed he was too "inexperienced" to be president. But when another billionaire who has no political experience virtue signals at some event, everyone wants her to be president? I'm failing to see the logic in this situation

• Agree Agree x 25
    Fuck you jewish cunt

Fuck you jewish cunt #donaldtrumphasepicgamerswag
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Because Oprah's a black woman and a Democrat, duh. Keep up.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm not even going to mask it:

:autism:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Fisting Artist

kiwifarms.net
  15. I'm pretty sure rosé doesn't turn you gay, you are gay if you drink it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Unlikely; she's a talk show host and actress. She may have a business, but I doubt she actually has anything to do with the day to day operations; she doesn't strike me as the business person sort. Besides, with how Hollywood is collapsing like a House of Cards, she probably won't stand a chance... That and there is documented proof of her involvement with Weinstein, with that picture being the tip of the iceburg, so again, probably won't happen.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Plissken

Plissken Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.

kiwifarms.net
  17. But they have nothing else to grasp onto.
    So Trump, the first President in history to be openly supportive of gays and even troons like transJenner during his campaign, that guy needs to be taken down a peg and insulted... by depicting him as a troon. But there's nothing wrong with being a troon, they're totally real women! Right?!
    What do you mean? Trump is a celebrity with a yuge, decades-old, well-established brand. Oprah is also a huge celebrity with a massive brand. Nobody thought Trump could be president, and nobody thinks Oprah could be president. And Oprah is even better because she's both black and a woman. There's no way she can lose!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  18. You are seriously saying people have the same attitude to Oprah running for President that people had for Trump running?

DTB9AUgXcAANEYV.jpg

• Winner Winner x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Of course not. She's the safest, most mainstream choice imaginable. That image is proof.

But the type of people who are convinced she would win are not strangers to profound and pervasive delusions about the surrounding world. They still believe they are the #Resistance, not the establishment. The new narrative that nobody thinks she could win, just like Drumpf, is because they already assume everyone on the other side of the aisle is a racist, misogynist, out-of-touch pissbaby who is as terrified of progress (a black woman president, so woke!) and of losing power as the left is of continuing to not have it. They still believe, contrary to the evidence, that the inertia of history is naturally on their side and that Trump was a fluke explained by Russian hackers or some such nonsense. So obviously they can brute force any candidate they choose into office! They are the media kingmakers, after all.

If they had learned anything at all from getting BTFO, they would recognize the mainstream media being openly in the bag for YAS BLAAAACCCKKK QUEEN is not a good indicator of her chances. But they aren't being rational. They're being Trumptarded.

That's not to say Oprah couldn't win. Americans are pretty stupid and easily blinded by celebrity. But that's not what happened with Trump, and I think it's clear they still don't understand that.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  20. I hope she runs, if she loses to Trump it would be even better than when Hillary lost. It'd be a double whammy, she's black and a woman

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Spicy Hog

Spicy Hog Mediocre meat

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.