Oregon's Voting System Is Being Absolutely Raped, With Country Wide Implications - Ted Wheeler's Vote Was Change to Trump

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net
Curtsy of /pol/:
THIS ANON FIGURED OUT A BUG IN THE VOER SYSTEMS IN OREGON
THIS IS HUGE
WE'RE BREAKING NEWS BEFORE IT'S EVEN NEWS WE'RE SO FAR AHEAD OF THE GAME
GET IN HERE THIS IS POTENTIALLY COUNTRY WIDE THIS COULD BE USED TO STEAL AN ELECTION

>oregon (now WA and more) has had huge delays in their voter ballots for the presidency getting out with majority still not having one
>it's one of the few states that has 100% mail in balloting
>the voter system online is so insecure that if you know someone's name and DOB you can change their registration
>anon in another thread enters his friends information and realizes
>he can change who he voted for
>these can be changed, printed off, and dropped off at any courthouse with NO ID REQUIRED AT ANY STAGE
>this is one of the easiest ways to tamper with an election ever conceived
>if the dems use this they can make every person who has ever registered in oregon as a vote for the dem candidate

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THIS SHIT NOW

this IS HAPPENING IN OTHER STATES
>Ok I just logged into the washington state system for my ex wife, not only can i submit a ballot for her, but by even STARTING the process it cancels her other ballots. So if she orders a ballot, fills it out and sends it in THEN i start the online process even if I stop it and never file it CANCELS her ballot she thinks counts. THIS IS MASSIVE.

RELATED SINCE ALL THEY NEED IS INFO

this should be obvious but
>[WE'RE NOT CHANGING ANYTHING WE'RE EXPOSING THE WEAKNESS DON'T COMIT VOTER FRUAD]
the story is
>4chan autists discover massive democrat systemic voter fraud
not
>Make the story about how 4chan trolls committed voter fraud
pnw-voting1.pngpnw-voting2.png

Oregon really is the state that just keeps on giving.

legalkochi

kiwifarms.net
I'm not even surprised by this.

I'm not sure if you guys also heard of this, but I was keeping track of the May primary elections in Oregon, and there were a lot of reports of registered Republicans getting non-partisan primary ballots even though they are not registered as an nonpartisan voter... As it turns out, a lot of these Republicans were having their parties switched to nonpartisan without their knowledge or consent. Many of them complained to the Secretary of State's offices though many of them at that office were saying that the voters did change their parties...

And it happened right after the voter registration deadline for the primary elections. So a good portion of them were disenfranchised from voting in the Republican primary. Some of them managed to get around this sorta by voting in the Independent Party of Oregon's online primary which had Donald Trump on their ballot.

It had gotten so bad that an entire Facebook group was created about this problem and Republican state representative Mike Nearman had posted into the group and said that he would see if any action could be done about this problem.

It seems like that nobody at the Secretary of State's office is bothered to fix a lot of the errors that are happening within their system.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fake news. I have a family member in Oregon. I totally didn't just log into that page using their info.
You can't submit a ballot through this page. The "Mark my ballot" is just a way to do a mock marking and then you can print out a summary. It's not the same thing as a real ballot. You can't change someone's vote.

ditto

kiwifarms.net
Fake news. I have a family member in Oregon. I totally didn't just log into that page using their info.
You can't submit a ballot through this page. The "Mark my ballot" is just a way to do a mock marking and then you can print out a summary. It's not the same thing as a real ballot. You can't change someone's vote.
So 4chan are writing python scripts to generate a bunch of print previews? Hacker needs to put on another 100lbs..

Eris!

Ewige Schlangenkraft
kiwifarms.net
I'm not even surprised by this.

I'm not sure if you guys also heard of this, but I was keeping track of the May primary elections in Oregon, and there were a lot of reports of registered Republicans getting non-partisan primary ballots even though they are not registered as an nonpartisan voter... As it turns out, a lot of these Republicans were having their parties switched to nonpartisan without their knowledge or consent. Many of them complained to the Secretary of State's offices though many of them at that office were saying that the voters did change their parties...

And it happened right after the voter registration deadline for the primary elections. So a good portion of them were disenfranchised from voting in the Republican primary. Some of them managed to get around this sorta by voting in the Independent Party of Oregon's online primary which had Donald Trump on their ballot.

It had gotten so bad that there was an entire Facebook group was created about this problem and Republican state representative Mike Nearman had posted into the group and said that he would see if any action could be done about this problem.

It seems like that nobody at the Secretary of State's office is bothered to fix a lot of the errors that are happening within their system.
I remember this. No explanation was ever given as far as I know. Now we have one.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So 4chan are writing python scripts to generate a bunch of print previews? Hacker needs to put on another 100lbs..
I just skimmed the thread and didn't even see any.

The "Update Registration" button takes you to a page that wants your Oregon DMV number. If you don't have that, it asks for the last four of your social. I didn't go beyond that since I don't have that info.

So it's not as easy as just knowing their name and DOB.

Edit - You can select that you don't have a social and then it takes you to a page saying:

Screenshot from 2020-10-17 23-43-03.png

You can proceed to the next page and actually change details but it's not going to take affect until you provide the above.

GuntPunt

Christmas puzzle-pieces.
kiwifarms.net

The "Update Registration" button takes you to a page that wants your Oregon DMV number. If you don't have that, it asks for the last four of your social. I didn't go beyond that since I don't have that info.

Hypothetically, could the hacker have access to the SSN through Oregon's website? Otherwise how the hell could they change Ted Wheeler's vote?Unless if its a huge LARP, I don't see it.

If any of this is true, atleast the 4chan jannies might get the FBI Special: two servings good enough to blow your mind.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hypothetically, could the hacker have access to the SSN through Oregon's website? Otherwise how the hell could they change Ted Wheeler's vote?Unless if its a huge LARP, I don't see it.

If any of this is true, atleast the 4chan jannies might get the FBI Special: two servings good enough to blow your mind.
Did they provide an archive to the changed vote? Otherwise, like... Photoshop exists. You can also use the whatever-it's-called menu in Firefox to edit a page to say whatever the fuck you want it to say, so it looks completely legitimate in a screenshot. Someone smarter than me can give an example of that, though. I always fucking forget how to do that.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Where's the proof they changed a vote? If they think doing the "Mark my ballot" actually changes or casts a vote they are mistaken.

GuntPunt

Christmas puzzle-pieces.
kiwifarms.net
Did they provide an archive to the changed vote? Otherwise, like... Photoshop exists. You can also use the whatever-it's-called menu in Firefox to edit a page to say whatever the fuck you want it to say, so it looks completely legitimate in a screenshot. Someone smarter than me can give an example of that, though. I always fucking forget how to do that.
To be fair, this shit popped up on Twitter with the tagline that "the hacker known as 4chan" changed his vote. I wouldn't be surprised at it being complete BS. Or maybe it being true. Whatever. Weird year.

Where's the proof they changed a vote? If they think doing the "Mark my ballot" actually changes or casts a vote they are mistaken.
None besides Twitter screencaps, FUD and general 4chan LARP faggotry.

Last edited:

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net

Edit - You can select that you don't have a social and then it takes you to a page saying:

View attachment 1669669

You can proceed to the next page and actually change details but it's not going to take affect until you provide the above.
Perhaps its not as bad as people are making it out to be. People are going to get doxed at the very least. As for other states effected: WA and CA confirmed. All we need is Alaska and we would have the whole pacific coast. Have Bill Gate's home address curtsy of Twitter dot com:
pnw-voting23.png

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps its not as bad as people are making it out to be. People are going to get doxed at the very least. As for other states effected: WA and CA confirmed. All we need is Alaska and we would have the whole pacific coast. Have Bill Gate's home address curtsy of Twitter dot com:
View attachment 1669680
Yeah you could get addresses like this for sure, but this isn't even a new setup for this election. I doubt it was that hard to find Bill Gates address anyway.

soft kitty

1 like = 1 pet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean "Inspect element"?

Last edited: