NotSoAceCat

Cumflating since 2014
kiwifarms.net
I have a ton but here are some of my biggest influences:

Raul Trevino

Frank Miller

Ross Draws

Hyanna-Natsu

Toshihiro Kawamoto (Co-founder and director of Studio Bones, he still does most of the character designs, and key anymation to this day)

Chris Sanders

Byron Howard

ReevolveR

Fernanda Frick (she released a beautifully made short film a while ago https://vimeo.com/197473922)

Johanna Tarkela

Goro Fujita (yes, he did the color key for the Boss Baby movie, gotta admit that was the only impresive thing in the whole movie)

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
Oooh I have some!

Yamio makes really good art. And she did a lot of it while battling cancer of all things. Props to her.
She does a lot of stylized moe-ish chibi art. So if you aren't into that you may not like it.

Yamio Art 2.png

Yamio Art 3.png

Yamio Art.jpg

Hyanna-Natsu was also mentioned, but she does other work as well that I really like:

Hyanna Art.jpg

Hyanna Art 2.jpg

Neko Rina also has really good art. She really improved from when I followed her years ago:

Neko Rina art.png

neko rina art 2.png

neko rina art 3.png

Lastly, I'll post some more streamlined art. I really like Yoshihuko Umakoshi's character designs;

Yoshihiko Umakoshi.jpg

fry

monky art snob
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone mentioned Eunpyon?

I love the way she colors and details all her paintings, something about the colors scream "gritty chic" for lack of a better term

Vicsaur

Your Custom Title Here
kiwifarms.net
I'm a huge fan of pro wrestling, but one of my favorite artist who draws a ton of artwork, especially for WWE, is named Oniwanbashu.
They have a style that reminds me of Disney but with a bit of anime. The anatomy is also really good as well. Like when they draw faces its not the same face, but different structures.

1 .jpg
(This one is a personal favorite)
4.jpg
2.png
3.jpg

(This is their most recent one, which was drawn from the Monday night that Roman Reigns announced he was fighting Leukemia.)

I have a lot of other favorite artists who draw a lot of art of pro wrestlers but I'd go on and on about them.
And its not just wwe too, theres many who draw fanart of DragonGate, NJPW, and a lot of others.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino