Other people's art that we like -

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Face and overall au-ness seem weird, but I literally ran into it after 10-odd pages of nothing but paint scribbles, "compilations" and ugly cosplay, so...
1570737067247.png

Author is augustustodopoderoso (deviantart destroyed direct links, so I just pasted pic in).

Damn Furfag

Ok Boofer
kiwifarms.net
Some neat work for Inktober 2019 off of Minds.com
1571017918866.png

1571018099545.png

1571018198446.png

Reactions: Trilby

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been following this person for a few years now myself. They seem to have a weird crush on Wreck-It Ralph but I really adore the way they paint and how they use color.

gods_by_greekceltic_dcio7rj-pre.jpgkenny_and_jacky_by_greekceltic_dbhfdcn-pre.pngi_sense_dislike_by_greekceltic_dbhr9hj-pre.pngfloaty_by_greekceltic_dc3dkz7-pre.jpg

Couple more that I really like:

basakward (mentioned him in the Dobson thread previously)

rowsdower_by_basakward_dcsn3zl-pre.jpg

This incredible Bob's Burgers animation that he sadly submitted too late for a contest

VixieArts

meow___by_vixiearts_dcnhilo-pre.jpgd6l9alc-cd160f9a-acb8-452f-9f72-5dc646405209.png

(edited for brevity's sake, realized I didn't need to spoiler each individual picture)

Last edited:

ThePurpleProse

Average Joe
kiwifarms.net
Very soon I’m going to school to do video game design and video game development.
You're wasting your time, you don't need a school for that.

I always had a niche for this kind of art, but having sculptures and such inside your house is not really convenient.
The wolf is from Amber Maykut and the doe is from Brooke Weston.
44172795260_09592266f7_o.jpg

c2f31448aa9cd93753448359795a6a3e.png

Damn Furfag

Ok Boofer
kiwifarms.net
Very soon I’m going to school to do video game design and video game development.
Biggest waste of money right there. Unless you got a free ticket that pays the bulk of it, you're better off learning through other means.

If you're US-based, prepare for a lifetime of ass raping debt

Vault

kiwifarms.net
These are collages.
Max Ernst is fucking godlike and I love his work. It took me a moment when I first saw them to realize he didn't draw them all and that you can see around some of the edges where the collage cuts are, and the inkwork differences to the segments too.

1575281779739.png
1575281795401.png
1575281820836.png
1575281866622.png

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
Omy-chan is a fanartist that dabbles into Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and Attack on Titan. She's one of those rare tumblr artists that don't smear SJWness and gender shit all over their work. Also, she's actually competent. The only thing I can't stand about her is that she is one of those tumblr users that put a music player on their blog.
Human Spinel

Steven and Connie in her style

Adventure Time stuff

She also has an ongoing comic strip where Marceline and PB adopt a demon child

Liquid Kent

MGTOWindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
I have a lot that I like growing up in the 90s and being exposed to the gamut of visual media, but I'll just list down the three main artists that defined the important parts of my life in a nutshell:

concept EVA scale.jpg

Royal Space Force -The Wings of Honneamise-1.jpg

Royal Space Force -The Wings of Honneamise-3.jpg

Kirishima.Mana.full.998012.jpg

Stormbringer first page.jpg

DF Energon Insert poster.jpg

DF Dezsaras.jpg

DF Cybertron Metroplex.jpg

Andy_Kubert_Batman.jpg

batman_665_2007_1.jpg

Damian_Son_of_Batman_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg

Tags