Otherkin -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Hypodermic Johnny

I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.
kiwifarms.net
An otherkin "system" followed me on Tumblr today, they have a thing for gravity falls (when did that end again?) and are in a fake incest relationship with someone who is kin with their kin's brother. Get your laughs while they're hot.

https://archive.li/upS08
https://archive.li/HeydO
https://archive.li/iaUt4
Bill Cipher, Sans, a Sonic character, and Wheatley (even if questioning) from Portal 2? It's like autistic otherkin bingo.

All we're missing now is the ghost of Edd Gould haunting a FNAF animatronic and we'd have someone who could take Spring's podium place for most insane otherkin.

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
Welp.

I'm pretty certain that this is a troll. It's too perfect. Looks very much like the writer is ripping the shit out of not just the otherkin, but a large part of okatukin as well. The "OMG Hitler was gay!" clearly panders to the yaoi and slash fan girls. And the emoj would take a fair bit of effort because of how elaborate they are

Hypodermic Johnny

I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty certain that this is a troll. It's too perfect. Looks very much like the writer is ripping the shit out of not just the otherkin, but a large part of okatukin as well. The "OMG Hitler was gay!" clearly panders to the yaoi and slash fan girls. And the emoj would take a fair bit of effort because of how elaborate they are
I don't even care if it's a troll, this is beautiful in the worst way.

Also I'd like to just point out I'm pretty sure Springtrapp and their ilk were kin with the Columbine shooters and made them gay for each other, so, anything is possible. This really COULD be legit.

swingbatta

aaaaaaaaaa
kiwifarms.net
Welp.

Definite troll. The vegetarianism and dogs is too delicate a touch for Tumblrkin; that means they actually did research into Hitler, which factkin never do.

Plus, crytyping's gotten a little passe in current Tumblr circles. The new thing is "lmao?????? bad post." in reply to everything.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 206069 View attachment 206070 View attachment 206071 View attachment 206072 View attachment 206073
@Cosmos I believe you triggered Awex with your Otherkin thread

If you really did refuse to shut up about your delusions, why not come and debate me like a man instead of blocking me like the emasculated cuckold that you turned out to be? I'd like to hear opposing arguments and to hear more about your fucking fantasies. Educate us, try and prove people like me wrong.

And that's the reason people are targeting therians: all of you have no evidence to back up your claims of legitimacy. I'll also start with a question: why are the vast majority claiming to be species that are extremely popular instead of less popular ones like cockroaches?
Rat King/Norasphere member and Otherkin/Therian Alex Leal has discovered that we had this thread. His meltdown about this is glorious. Thank you @Cosmos and @Ntwadumela.

Faint taste of butter

now extra salty
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so even IF reincarnation and all that shit was real, why do these delusional people think that they are entitled to act/live as their 'kin' identity?
Even if they were a dog in their past life, they should still act like a human in this one. Because they are goddamn human.

Basically, kin-logic is:

“ I am an adult, but I was a child once, so why the fuck should I pay the adult price for my disneyland tickets?“

Sherman89

kiwifarms.net
Adults, surprisingly. I've noticed that 18+ Otherkin are (half obviously, half surprisingly) adults, not all the fourteen year olds doxxing 'fakes' and threatening suicide because 'theyre not real'

If you want to truly know about what its like to be otherkin, ask an adult otherkin(22+) they know whats up

• Informative
  • Deviant
Reactions: Mogambo and lolwut
Tags
None