Our Favorite YouTube Chefs/Cooking Channels - Like it says on the tin.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I've gotta plug another one. This one is a channel I've been vaugely aware of for a long time, but never watched until relatively recently, because the thumbnails and titles made it seem... Very Tube-Bait-y. It's a bunch of young, attractive people doing "awesome", occasionaly "zany" things.

And that's kiiiiinda true, but I have to admit I was wrong. I've been binging the channel a bit lately, and I've learned a *lot* of cooking tricks just watching them work, and I've picked up a number of recipes I need to try making.

Anyways, the channel is SORTED. They don't do many videos that are just "follow me step by step through this recipe"... They do a number of different formats, but usually the videos are contests between different members on the channel, or relay challenges, or... whatever. It's a different sort of experience than most food channels, but there's still a lot of good food on display and for inspiration.

Reactions: Syikeblade

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
For tokusatsu fans, Hiro Mizushima (Tendou from Kamen Rider Kabuto) started a cooking channel a few months ago to document his journey of improvement. Since he's learning from scratch, the recipes are relatively simple and his offscreen supervisor helps him build up basic cooking knowledge and skills as he progresses which helps encourage viewers to try give them a try too.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

Pasquale Sciarappa is a sweet Italian chef. He cooks authentic dishes from his time working in restaurants in Italy. He's got a huge repertoire.

soft breathing

˙oƃɐ ǝɯᴉʇ ƃuol ɐ ƃuᴉplᴉnq ǝɥʇ ʇɟǝl sɐɥ poƃ
kiwifarms.net
emmymadeinjapan and binging with babish are the ones I watch a lot and probably everyone here probably knows.

I also enjoy watching Aaron & Claire a lot - he cooks spiced up basic things for her. Pretty neat if you're new to the Korean cuisine and cooking in general.

bore.d - a cute Korean guy who cooks whatever comes to his mind. His videos are quite entertaining and well made really.

Anne Reardon aka "how to cook that" - her debunking videos are entertaining to watch and the main reason why I follow her. Her baking videos are interesting as far as I can tell - I'm not a huge baker.

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
Seconding Helen Rennie, her recipes are typically great. She's also hot and I would have sex with her.