Our Favorite YouTube Chefs/Cooking Channels - Like it says on the tin.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Robert Sanvagene

Pretend spergs are bullshit autists
kiwifarms.net
You Suck At Cooking. A near-perfect mix of cookery and snark.

Greg's Kitchen. Middle-aged Aussie bloke. Combination of cookery and food reviews.

At Home On The Range. Originally shown in the '90s; now preserved for the ages thanks to its surviving host, Barbara. Unintentionally hilarious cooking show that used to make me LMAO when it was on cable back in the day. The phrase "so bad it's good" springs to mind.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
I've gotta plug another one. This one is a channel I've been vaugely aware of for a long time, but never watched until relatively recently, because the thumbnails and titles made it seem... Very Tube-Bait-y. It's a bunch of young, attractive people doing "awesome", occasionaly "zany" things.

And that's kiiiiinda true, but I have to admit I was wrong. I've been binging the channel a bit lately, and I've learned a *lot* of cooking tricks just watching them work, and I've picked up a number of recipes I need to try making.

Anyways, the channel is SORTED. They don't do many videos that are just "follow me step by step through this recipe"... They do a number of different formats, but usually the videos are contests between different members on the channel, or relay challenges, or... whatever. It's a different sort of experience than most food channels, but there's still a lot of good food on display and for inspiration.

Reactions: Syikeblade

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
For tokusatsu fans, Hiro Mizushima (Tendou from Kamen Rider Kabuto) started a cooking channel a few months ago to document his journey of improvement. Since he's learning from scratch, the recipes are relatively simple and his offscreen supervisor helps him build up basic cooking knowledge and skills as he progresses which helps encourage viewers to try give them a try too.

Last edited:

Opinion Discarded

kiwifarms.net
I've been watching Joshua Weissman recently- he has a good sense of humor and has a nice variety to the things he covers. He's kind of like a cross between Binging with Babish and Good Eats.

Reactions: Syikeblade
Tags
None