Our glorious mods appreciation thread - Translation: we want to play with you. Forever and ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny Clanger

Has anyone seen my froglets?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, in the age-old custom* of Kiwi Farms,I bring you the "Let 's All Be Luvverly, Awww" thread in honour of our blessed mods present,@SAVE TWINKIE! and @THOTto, and those past....except they've mostly fucked off. @Broken Pussy still stands, and we salute her too. We have good wranglers for our collective 'tardery and we appreciate them.

Bring your offerings here in the hope it'll persuade them they are truly Loved and Wanted. I lay down soup
Screenshot_20200223-154520_kindlephoto-1737767918.png
And the ultimate,
Screenshot_20200223-154723_kindlephoto-1737869060.png
Blue String Pudding. With custard.

*About four years. But we have the attention span of todd- LOOK! SQUIRREL!

Edits because I can't fucking spell and this tablet hates me.

Last edited:

Wyzzerd

Each post now contains 37% more magic!
kiwifarms.net
Without the mods to stem the tides of chaos we would end up as the mad ones, from the dark place. We would fall to the corruption of power leveling, consumed by virtue signaling, and destroyed by alogging!

Without the mods we would be no better than the Facebook groups...

I salute you for your service heroes of the farms! Your vigilance shall not be forgotten!
:semperfidelis:

Tiny Clanger

Has anyone seen my froglets?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, fresh meat.
The Amberlynn forum destroys all.....
:woo:
If the Cheesebeast breaks these mods, I will personally go and squeeze all the cheese out of her. If the economy of France drops precipitously, you'll know she's created an entire Eurosurplus mountain all by her fat little cheesy self.

Am not mod, am janny, thanks for the rim job though :tomgirl:

e- leaving this unlocked until twinks sees it, she’s off being a normie and deserves the lahhhv far more then I do.
I promoted you so you never leave us.

This is my annual Being Nice. I like to get it out of the way early in the year or it weighs on me. The Nice quota is fulfilled, I can bitch forth for glory!

Oops. Pliz to merge posts. Soz.

Tiki Bar Man

Down the Anal Staircase
kiwifarms.net
Am not mod, am janny, thanks for the rim job though :tomgirl:

e- leaving this unlocked until twinks sees it, she’s off being a normie and deserves the lahhhv far more then I do.
Jokes aside, since day one twinks has had high quality posts and shit post and definitely knows what they are talking about. I don't think anyone deserves to be a mod here than them. Let's give them some fag love for when they show up. Semper Fidelis, and don't forget they do it for free ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None