Our Gorl is LAHV - 4/17/2019

Toxoplasmosis

I have scare in my eyes
kiwifarms.net
+Amber makes more than $11k/month from YT (36:22).
Yeah, right. Then why don't you and Becky move out and buy a vehicle that can support your combined 1,000 pounds?

+Amber loves all the nicknames we give her (1:02:20).
+Trashlynn is such a pretty name y'all (1:02:46)--she read off classics like FUPAlynn, Cuntylynn, Smuglynn, Victimlynn, etc.
My favorite is Squatterlynn.

+Education isn't for Amber (1:08:30).
We know, boo boo! :lol:

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
Not to bum anyone out but she's likely not lying about the money she is making. In a different thread @Lesbian Sleepover posted a link to a site they have found very reliable regarding YouTube earnings and the breakdown was that Hamber averages a CPM of $4; for Jan, Feb, and March she got 3.65M, 2.8M, and 3.1M monthly views respectively. January she probably wasn't near a $4 CPM because January CPM's are the worst of the year but she likely earned $5K, anyway basically any month besides January if she's pulling 3M views she's probably earning around $12k. https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/amberlynnlifewithamberlynnreid/monthly

She got around 22.87M views in 2018 so this would average to a gross of $91,480. According to this https://smartasset.com/taxes/income-taxes#WKnsnUJySZ it puts her effective combined total percentage for Federal, State, Local, and FICA at 29.94%, but she has to pay double for FICA due to being Self-employed (Employer and Employee pay half) so that would put her estimated percentage at 37.6%, so depending on what her actual specifics are she might not be lying that much about the percentage of her total income she paid across the board in taxes either.

I doubt she knows what Quarterly Estimated Income Tax payments are but she said she just puts money aside, so it doesn't sound like she pays them, instead just paying 1 lump sum in April. If she actually paid her taxes that means she just cut the IRS a check for like $27K, State around $4.5K, and Local around $2.5K.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else notice Amber talking almost exactly like Zach at some parts? She copies the same exact mannerisms as if they've always just been a part of her quirky vlogging style. It's creepy.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mr Foster

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Not to bum anyone out but she's likely not lying about the money she is making. In a different thread @Lesbian Sleepover posted a link to a site they have found very reliable regarding YouTube earnings and the breakdown was that Hamber averages a CPM of $4; for Jan, Feb, and March she got 3.65M, 2.8M, and 3.1M monthly views respectively. January she probably wasn't near a $4 CPM because January CPM's are the worst of the year but she likely earned $5K, anyway basically any month besides January if she's pulling 3M views she's probably earning around $12k. https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/amberlynnlifewithamberlynnreid/monthly

She got around 22.87M views in 2018 so this would average to a gross of $91,480. According to this https://smartasset.com/taxes/income-taxes#WKnsnUJySZ it puts her effective combined total percentage for Federal, State, Local, and FICA at 29.94%, but she has to pay double for FICA due to being Self-employed (Employer and Employee pay half) so that would put her estimated percentage at 37.6%, so depending on what her actual specifics are she might not be lying that much about the percentage of her total income she paid across the board in taxes either.

I doubt she knows what Quarterly Estimated Income Tax payments are but she said she just puts money aside, so it doesn't sound like she pays them, instead just paying 1 lump sum in April. She very likely just cut the IRS a check for like $27K, State around $4.5K, and Local around $2.5K.
She's only saying she puts money aside because she read it on here that this is what contractors generally do or at least have the option of doing. I bet it blew her pea brain when her accountant (hi, H&R Block) told her she should be filing quarterly. It's amazing when I see these little insights into how closely she follows us here.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Amber just figures she should come on YouNow, she totally doesn't need the money or want a YouNow contract
Suuuuuuuuure...
Amber is doing "een-ter-mint-tent fast-eeng" (10:16), she goes 17 hours without eating
That's because she's unconscious sleeping for those 17 hours.
Amber talks her biggest regret in her relationship with Becky
That Becky was too easy to bend to her will?
Becky daintily log rolls off the bed in an effort to get up, I am eager to see how Amber gets off the bed as well
The other day Amber made a video where she talked about swelling on her feet and showed her legs. The angle was odd, but I think she had her legs hanging off the edge of the mattress. What is odd about that is that Amber claimed that was the only position where her legs don't hurt.

I think the reason her legs were hanging off the bed is because she now lacks the muscle strength to place her legs on the bed by herself. She might need Becky to hoist her legs (one at a time) onto the bed for her.

I suspect Becky pushes and rolls AOver until Amber plops off the bed on her hands and knees, and from there she, with a lot of help from Becky and whatever piece of furniture, stands up.
Lezbereal, she filled out the first two sheets at best and then said fuck it. You know they were asking for a medical history which she doesn't have and lifestyle information she will never be honest about so it doesn't really matter. This whole thing was horseshit to begin with.
Many of the reasons Amber doesn't qualify for WLS are very easy to spot and don't require any tests. Her weight alone would make many surgeons turn her down (and refer her to a nutritionist to lose a few hundred pounds before coming back).
The other big tell would be her shortness of breath. I mean, we get to see it on camera, even though she cuts some of it off. Real life can't be edited. She probably got winded while talking to the surgeon and they noped out of there.
she mentions her ultra expensive shampoo and conditioner, it's Nexxus
Which she bought at Walmart and showed off to the camera on the video where she had her hair dyed.
she mentioned the $150 shampoo again. what nexxus shampoo costs $150? first she said she bought it at walmart but on twitter said the salon. it must of been some gallon size even though she only washes every 3 months when becky trims her hair.
She did buy it at Walmart, but has inflated the price since then. IIRC she said how much she paid for it.
she said she just puts money aside, so it doesn't sound like she pays them, instead just paying 1 lump sum in April
A little tip: for the stories we can't confirm, pay attention to the details she adds to embellish her tales. In the case of taxes, things like paying 47% of her income, for example.

Money slips through Amber's fingers like water. She lives for the moment and has no impulse control. There is no money to put away because by the time the thought of saving for a raining day crosses her mind, the money is long gone. (and the thought of saving will only cross her mind when the raining day is upon her)

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net

I doubt she knows what Quarterly Estimated Income Tax payments are but she said she just puts money aside, so it doesn't sound like she pays them, instead just paying 1 lump sum in April. She very likely just cut the IRS a check for like $27K, State around $4.5K, and Local around $2.5K.
Great breakdown, but in what universe do you think this bitch is cutting a $27,000 check to the IRS? I seriously doubt she even files, and if she does, she probably lies her ass off.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
DSP only owes (allegedly) $17k and he makes waaaaay more money than this bitch. Girl you a lah
That's just for Federal not including FICA (Social Security + Medicaid), in the link I posted the estimate she owed just for Federal was around $13K. I'm pretty sure Phil just picked that number up from reading what Kiwifarms was speculating his Federal amount owed was. FICA taxes alone for the self-employed were around 15% this year. Phil said $16K (the number Kiwifarms kept posting as his Federal total), then later $20+K, then he wanted just $5K to get on a payment plan. Phil made between $110K and $130K depending on what his exact YouTube payouts were.
ETA: As far as I'm concerned those were all lies from DSP, there's no reason he doesn't have enough money to pay his bills. He also likely owed the IRS a total in the $20+K range for Fed + FICA for 2018.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NervousSideEye
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino