Our Gorl on YouNow - 1/22/2019

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
+Excuses as to why she couldn't film. Becky was sick, she got sick with the stomach flu and couldn't film with them both coughing so much because the stomach flu totally causes you to cough a lot (0:30). It was scary y'all.

+The webcam makes her face look droopy, her face is not droopy (2:03).

+Begins to discuss the Instagram Giveaway winner (aka Natalie Hage, large IG model with 150k+ followers that was in the news last year for blasting a guy on an airplane for fat-shaming her 2:42).

+Amber did this giveaway the BEST way, she used a random generator instead of hand-picking like last time (6:35)! But she won't tell us which one.

+Eric yells at Amber for leaving something on the couch (8:55), she complains about him scaring her because her heart is so "fragile".

+Amber hasn't been to a restaurant in SO LONG YOU GUISE (10:55).

+Amber made a video about having "a body dysmorphia" (11:59).

+Refuses to get emotional because "a bunch of bitches" are watching her (12:21), hi hi!

+She misses being that morbidly obese gorl who flaunted her stuff, flaunted her jewelry without a care (12:44).

+"Why is it always about me, let's talk about someone else" (14:15).

+Amber is rooting for Chantal (15:16)!"...grape and lemon diets...I believe...if she has done her research and it helped other people it could help her"

+People MUST watch her for entertainment, train wrecks aren't entertaining they are just sat (17:27)....yes Amber, exactly.

+Who even is Destiny? "She's a thank u, next" (17:56).

+Amber is so totally losing weight so she loves that you say she looks bigger LOL HAHA (18:15).
Discusses future weight loss on her channel, will "still be doing full body shot", I didn't know she already was?

+THANK U BEX, THANK U BEX, I'M SO FUCKIN' GRATEFUL FOR MUH BEX (19:36).

+Eric can post whenever he wants, Amber doesn't dictate his uploading so STOP with the rumors (19:54).

+Enter good angle Becky with kissies (21:48).

+Eric can include any body shots of her he wants in his videos (23:26).

+SHE HAS NEVER BEEN OVER 600, IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED STOP FREAKING OUT(23:46).

+Omg everyone ALWAYS says Amber has such a cute little button nose (25:42)!

+Rants for a while about NAWT being 600lbs AT ALL (26:35).

+She is frustrated because people believe she is 600lbs (29:41). She is not the liar, y'all are.

+Amber graciously explains the difference between 560lbs and 600lbs (31:20).

+Amber won't do some weird fast shit (34:17). No grape and lemon fast for our gorl!

+Amber has a negative attitude because y'all are negative, she does not need to be sweet all the time (35:02). She acts snobby because people are rude, are you kidding her right meow?

+Amber's followers are totally sane (38:17).

+Upcoming videos will be sit downs, SURPRAHS (39:10)!

+Amber drank Rickie's Energy Mio (?) water thinking it was Powerade lol nice (40:17).

+Heeeeeeere's Becky (41:40)!

+Amber demands Becky speaks for 3 minutes (42:15).

+Someone asks how many times Amber and Becky had sex this week and Becky, probably not knowing Amber divulged these details on ask.fm, is clueless as to what the person is asking when they say "how many times this week" (42:30).

+Thankfully, Becky's foot is doing much better (43:24)!

+Someone asks Becky if she's slow, she doesn't understand they meant slow mentally and says yes lmao (48:47).

+Becky knows all about the government shutdown and Trump is STUPID (48:57).

+Revlon HD Kisses bitches (50:19).

+Eric would like to try to do drag (51:57).

+Amber misses vlogging but like...she just doesn't do anything y'all (53:15).

+Amber gives Eric a "drag name": Curly Fry (54:03).

+Eric says the drag name he gave Amber was FUNNY and you guys are STUPID it's not OFFENSIVE when other people in the world are named after DRUGS (55:17).

+Amber feels she is at her worst right now and doesn't want to do a mukbang with Nikocado Avocado until she is "better". It will happen, but now right now (57:56).

+"Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?" "Starbucks because I've never EATEN at Dunkin" people usually get coffee from these places Amber (58:57).

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We are not worthy of the awesomeness that is our gorl C:disagree:NT :feels::drink::achievement:

Capturing, uploading and timestamping these spectacles of Amber’s unhinged ramblings for posterity and precious, precious lulz.

Eric yells at Amber for leaving something on the couch (8:55), she complains about him scaring her because her heart is so "fragile".

She got way too fucking anxious about this... what’s she afraid of Eric spilling? It can be so many things.

I love Amber brags about all her money she makes from YouTube but contest winner chick “might need the $100” and having more followers than Amber doesn’t necessarily mean she has lots of money! Who knows, who cares!

She can film herself answering haydur questions on ASKfm but it’s not even an option to film herself using whatever mysterious random comment generator she supposedly used. Okay, Amber.

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So today AL ruins another perfectly good joke by insisting (again) that it's not her face, it's the camera.

She actually seems to believe this (and brings it up preemptively, no less) which honestly disturbs me. She used to blame the lighting, which was at least feasible on this plane of existence. But now she truly believes the actual camera is making her look fat.

I used to wonder what would happen when she ran out of excuses and had to face facts. What a fool I was; there's always another (preposterous) excuse.

I think I'm moving up my RIP ALR timeline after this one.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's extra cunty because there's no cool off time, no edits , it's live, and this is how she really is .Ultra anxious and ULTRA pissed people tell lahs about her .

She is insufferable and deserves what she has coming . No not that pizza , but all the complications due to "gaining forty pounds" LUL

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Daaaamn she is extra cunty, sassy and all-round annoying as fuck today.

That’s a good thing. That ego and smug-self assuredness she possesses is followed by her going on food binges, because this time, she’s certain she’ll lose weight. Eventually, her snew weight loss plan will inevitably fail and she’ll pack on the pounds. Then she’ll fold like a house of fucking cards and throw herself a big old woe-is-me bloo-bloo pity party and puts the blame on everyone but herself.

And we’ll all sit back and laugh at her trainwreck of a life. :story:

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
That’s a good thing. That ego and smug-self assuredness she possesses is followed by her going on food binges, because this time, she’s certain she’ll lose weight. Eventually, her snew weight loss plan will inevitably fail and she’ll pack on the pounds. Then she’ll fold like a house of fucking cards and throw herself a big old woe-is-me bloo-bloo pity party and puts the blame on everyone but herself.

And we’ll all sit back and laugh at her trainwreck of a life. :story:

With how mad she was getting at people you just KNOW she had to have a few cheeseburgers to calm down

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s a good thing. That ego and smug-self assuredness she possesses is followed by her going on food binges, because this time, she’s certain she’ll lose weight.

You mean, she's already losing weight. That's why it makes her day when people tell her she looks bigger because she knows FOR SURE they're just haydurs because she KNOWS BETTER.

I'm sure that "stomach flu" was good for at least 4 lbs.

And on that note, I think I realized another weird, ignorant, Amberland-is-backwardland thing. The flu -- the actual influenza virus -- is a respiratory thing. Little children can get all pukey, but that's a pretty uncommon symptom for adults, AFAIK. However, a lot of people get gastric problems (for a number of reasons) and refer to their tummy-bug as "stomach flu".

So, if she and Becky were actually hacking and coughing and feverish, it sounds like they actually had the flu. The real flu. Buuuut AL still refers to it as "stomach flu". (Whatever puking she did could have easily been from coughing so much.)

So... in Amberland, the real disease is "stomach flu" and it coincidentally causes a bad cough sometimes. I guess.

Scary that she used to work with the elderly.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Stomach flu, again, at the beginning of the year? Is someone poisoning them to expedite weight loss? Or are they really doing some kind of cleanse that took a left turn, which can happen..especially with those, 'drink this crazy liquid mix' cleanses. Yall might get one of the few weigh ins of the year, with the effects of this.

I

IN 075

kiwifarms.net
She genuinely looks so bored when Becky is around, absolutely no feeling when she tells her she loves her (22:44), shouts over her talking because "Thank you for the likes gorl!!". Makes Becky talk when she clearly isn't interested and is busy making food while (surprise, surprise) AL does nothing. I've said it before, but I don't know how Becky deals with it, what does she get out of the relationship?

Such a boring YouNow.

Hamber, if you really were telling the truth about not being the big 600, all you have to do is show us the scales gorl. But you refuse, so why should anyone believe you?

Even if she did show the scales we would still say she is lying, we'd accuse her of not standing on the scales properly or editing it! Immature haydurs should just believe her!

Papaya23

#1 victim of GamerGate
kiwifarms.net
Stomach flu, again, at the beginning of the year? Is someone poisoning them to expedite weight loss? Or are they really doing some kind of cleanse that took a left turn, which can happen..especially with those, 'drink this crazy liquid mix' cleanses. Yall might get one of the few weigh ins of the year, with the effects of this.
Didn't she lose a bunch of weight from a similar flu last January? Maybe her holiday binging is so bad that she makes herself sicker than usual somehow and just calls it the flu.