our sad duty: Jan the SJW lolcow -

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The criteria for lolcow said:
Lolcows are bizarre people/groups/events, that are on the Internet, and respond negatively to people in a funny way.
Over on 8chan's recently created board for very real harassment and targeting of Jan (/ggaj/) he's unfortunately started to respond to those threatening him, and it's not looking good for our pal Jan.
Jan in https://8ch.net/ggaj/res/51.html said:
"SJW Shill"? Really guys? Is that what you call someone who believes in a good cause now? Its absolutly sickening to me as an artist, to see feminism portrayed in such a dark light. Maybe if you understood the didactic parable I was creating you would understand that this Middle Ages-level culture of "trolling for fun" is really just a way of regressing towards cave men. How can you be proud of 15-th century view of gender and social roles? How can you sleep at night knowing the global injustice faced by women and people of color over the world? You turn on me now because I had the courage to stand up for something I believed in, Despite my upbringing as a white male? Or maybe it's because I'm gay? Maybe it's because I have autism?

You people think that I'm a "shill" for coming out of the troll closet and admmiting to being a didactic parable. Well guess what. In ancient times they actually honored people for doing that. People like Socrates were regarded as ancient scholars of ethics and here I am being burned at the stake for my courage. I had the courage to atone for what I had done and realise my true calling. Thats more than you trolls can say.

I don't know if any of you study history, so I'll make this clear for you.The jester was the only man in the king's court who could speak the truth without getting punished for his tongue.

Let me ask you something. When someone stands up for what they believe in, whether in humor or in seriousness, Does that make them a "SJW Shill"? Or does that make them a hero?

Is a hero someone who stands up for what they believe in, against all odds and against all bullies?

Is a hero someone who helps people in need, like people of color, or women?

You tell me, 8 chan.

Ever think to look in a mirror? Maybe you are the real monsters here, not me. I created a SIX YEAR LONG ART PROJECT to teach you something MEANINGFUL and you flush it down the drain? thats on you, Not me. Sorry to say that as a sufferer of autism our culture still has not changed at all over the years and I still continue to be bullied online and offline due to something I was BORN WITH and could not CHANGE.

And one last thing.You people DO know that threats are illegal, right?As soon as the subpeona clears I'm going to have all of your IP addresses as well as a restraining order against Moot, a person you may know as the leader of 4chan.

Im done here. I hope i have made myself very clear in this post and I will be contacting journalists to tell them of what is happening here. I have to log off here because frankly this disgusts me so dont bother replying to this thread because I wont even read it. Goodbye.

-Jan Rankowski
Born-Again Feminist
I know, we're not supposed to directly engage, just watch and observe, so by no means should anybody go to https://8ch.net/ggaj/ and harass him with further threats of online violence, but I think we might have to classify Jan as a cow if he keeps responding to these threats online as GamerGate continues its targeting and harassment of him with online threats of violence and death.

No matter what we should obviously keep track of them and take them very seriously.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
It appears I am forced to moderate this very important thread explaining the life-ending consequences of confronting GamerGate for their crimes. GamerGate was behind convincing Jace (schizoprenic) that Brianna Wu (game developer, gamer, woman) was behind his trolling so that he would attack her. Then, when Jace became a ruse, GamerGate was so angry at having been tricked that they then attacked him. Now we all see the light, and recognize the enduring violence and heretical nature of this terrorist organization.

Jan will continue to uphold his rhetoric, even in the face of uncertainty, even in the face of danger. Rating OP as "autistic" just shows what sort of continued cyberbullying happens in the defense of al-GamerGate.

Godot

Feminist pokemon master
kiwifarms.net
Over on 8chan's recently created board for very real harassment and targeting of Jan (/ggaj/) he's unfortunately started to respond to those threatening him, and it's not looking good for our pal Jan.

I know, we're not supposed to directly engage, just watch and observe, so by no means should anybody go to https://8ch.net/ggaj/ and harass him with further threats of online violence, but I think we might have to classify Jan as a cow if he keeps responding to these threats online as GamerGate continues its targeting and harassment of him with online threats of violence and death.

No matter what we should obviously keep track of them and take them very seriously.
:story:
I love you Jan

TheProdigalStunna

Fucking destruction
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell. Can't these armed and dangerous minecraft vloggers leave this autistic polish male feminist well enough alone? Truly an indictment of our toxic culture that even a man who stands up for what's right will have a board solely dedicated against him, let alone the brave women who face thousands of these boards every day.

The Nameless One

c-cup jerking off breasts with tits and all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then, when Jace became a ruse, GamerGate was so angry at having been tricked that they then attacked him. Now we all see the light, and recognize the enduring violence and heretical nature of this terrorist organization.
We here at Kiwi Farms, the command center for unironic Jace Connors fanboys, are ready to join the Commander on his new mission against institutionalized misogyny.

PRESS :1: TO RESPECT... WOMEN

Semper Fidelis to all are unarmed trannies

Handsome Pete

If you need me, I'm probably in Movie Night
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's obviously taking the piss. Seriously, he wants a restraining order against moot. Everyone knows it's Mark Zuckerberg who invented 8chan.
Did you even watch The Social Network? Zuckerberg wrote the code, but moot financed it with his 4chan money. That's how he could afford to double the amount of chan.

I for one stand with Jan. I've got a line on an underground darkweb site where a group of "Jace Connors" fans revealed their true identities. Big mistake, misogynerds.

TheProdigalStunna

Fucking destruction
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, unless it's just another ruse, never knew Jan was gay, but what's the strategy in this? He acted like some #GG buffoon, and now the SJW crowd hates him, #GG hates him...and he made it worse by not keeping his mouth shut.
It's a man realizing what he did was wrong and is now attempting to counteract the systemic oppression he had willfully engaged in. Granted, he is only reaping what he has sowed, and I genuinely hate the "ally redemption" narrative, but I more importantly condemn those who harass him and everyone he stands for.

Reactions: Yog-Spergoth

SkeletonBias420

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm disgusted by all of the hatred and terroristic threats that have been directed at Jan by 8chan and many GamerGate vigilantes from this very site. Jan is doing important work shining a light on feminist issues and transsexual rights and he has to contend with heavily armed gamers and deranged pebble-throwing kids. He may have gone a bit overboard with the Jace character and his bone-chilling, very-real sounding threats; but is it even possible to go overboard when exposing the violence of gaming terrorists??

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Jan has gone this way because of everyone's favourite reason: Trollers Remorse. He should of dropped GG the moment he stopped the ruse and I highly hope he reconsiders his position - A lot of people are neutral about GG, humanitarian rather than feminist and understand that the world's sides are always in shades of grey.

Jan, don't demean yourself: For every death threat you get, I'll send an internet hug.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino