Outrage Mob Takes Issue With Persona and Bleach Voice Actor Karen Strassman Over Twitter ‘Likes’ Supporting President Donald Trump - J'accuse! J'accuse! Tout va bien à vos Junes

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall, China-hating lesbian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Home
Celebrity
2020.11.17-01.33-boundingintocomics-5fb328548f2ef.png

Karen Strassman has become the latest media personality to come under fire for holding political opinions that are run counter to popular left-wing beliefs, with a group of fans outraged that the prolific voice actor ‘liked’ tweets supportive of President Donald Trump.
2020.11.17-01.45-boundingintocomics-5fb32b50e5f6e-1340x754.png

A prolific voice actor with years of experience under her belt, Strassman’s name and voice should ring familiar among video game fans, as she has provided the voices for some of the most iconic characters in recent years, such as Sonic the Hedgehog’s Rogue the Bat, Annette Birkin in Resident Evil 2: Remake, and Aigis of Persona series fame.

The backlash against Strassman began on November 15th, when Twitter user @YourGayLion shared screenshots taken of the voice actor’s Twitter likes, which featured tweets either in support of President Trump or posted by the President himself, and asserted that the “VA for Aigis and Nanako from Persona is a trump-supporting COVID denier.”

“Sucks bro!” they added.

2020.11.17-01.27-boundingintocomics-5fb3271daaaa1.png

Archive Link

The tweets liked by Strassman as seen in the screenshots provided by @YourGayLion can be seen in full below:

2020.11.17-01.46-boundingintocomics-5fb32b5a12a67.png

2020.11.17-01.46-boundingintocomics-5fb32b595981b.png

2020.11.17-01.45-boundingintocomics-5fb32b57cf908.png

@YourGayLion’s tweet was soon picked up by like-minded members of various online communities, particularly those geared more towards video game and anime, who found Strassman’s support of the President to be completely unacceptable.

“f— f— f— f—,” said a distraught @stellla_c. “goddamnit why do all the people I like have to be shitheads”

2020.11.17-01.27-boundingintocomics-5fb3271eb2987.png

Archive Link

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
Why are these idiots so obsessed with the political views of other people? They're acting like she's calling for all minorities to be shot on site. She didn't even tweet about this stuff, someone went out of their way to look through her likes and now they're trying to cancel her for it like jesus, get a new hobby. I hope one day someone just goes "Yeah I'm a Trump supporter, seethe over it losers."

Also get a load of this moron:
2020.11.17-01.27-boundingintocomics-5fb3271b6ecfb.png

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
Find somebody else, natch. These people need an outlet for their unresolved rage.
Today it's Trump, as it used to be Dubya, Reagan, Nixon and whoever else.

who, joe biden who canceled trump's oppressive reign or kween kamala? same dude that is coasting hard on obama memberberries?

Yuuichirou Kumada

A Chad by another name
kiwifarms.net
who, joe biden who canceled trump's oppressive reign or kween kamala? same dude that is coasting hard on obama memberberries?
Nope, I mean somebody to put the blame on every single shitty thing that it's happening.
Sleepy Joe and Copmala Harris will be exempt for the next four years at least, and the blame will be shifted to abstract concepts like capitalism and power structures instead.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
Nope, I mean somebody to put the blame on every single shitty thing that it's happening.
Sleepy Joe and Copmala Harris will be exempt for the next four years at least, and the blame will be shifted to abstract concepts like capitalism and power structures instead.

concepts only work so far, hating some orange dude is easy, especially when MSM is constantly blasting it in your face. "capitalism a shit" doesn't give you the same feelgood scapegoat fix when your taxes go up, quality of life goes down and the world just feels shittier than last year every year.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
concepts only work so far, hating some orange dude is easy, especially when MSM is constantly blasting it in your face. "capitalism a shit" doesn't give you the same feelgood scapegoat fix when your taxes go up, quality of life goes down and the world just feels shittier than last year every year.
That's more or less what they did during Obama, alongside a vague "Russia bad because reasons" and the white supremacy boogeyman

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get that celebrities and voice actors and all can be shit but really, why give so much care on who or what they followed on Twitter? They all end up varying in levels of smug and the like.

Why are these idiots so obsessed with the political views of other people? They're acting like she's calling for all minorities to be shot on site. She didn't even tweet about this stuff, someone went out of their way to look through her likes and now they're trying to cancel her for it like jesus, get a new hobby. I hope one day someone just goes "Yeah I'm a Trump supporter, seethe over it losers."

Also get a load of this moron:
View attachment 1733575
Because they gotta see what every single celeb and the like they follow is into. Sure I can get it's to know if they could end up being shit in their eyes but this all just sounds like some dumb ridiculous shit to raise up arms over.