Outrage Mob Takes Issue With Persona and Bleach Voice Actor Karen Strassman Over Twitter ‘Likes’ Supporting President Donald Trump - J'accuse! J'accuse! Tout va bien à vos Junes

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So? I can understand if it was a creeper who interacts with minors far to much, but why would they need to go after someone who just liked something even if it is idiotic?
Because being a public figure in any capacity means you can't go against the idpol machine unless the corporations say it's OK.

Meanwhile it's expected that conservatives have to have their beliefs trashed and they have to be OK with it, because they have to be the opposition that's always supposed to lose in the end, since history only has one side.

Agent Abe Caprine

Praise Idol Adachi
kiwifarms.net
Why do these BPD lunatics always jump to the most extreme conclusions? Try DBT. Heard it does wonders for borderline personality disorder.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
So? I can understand if it was a creeper who interacts with minors far to much, but why would they need to go after someone who just liked something even if it is idiotic?
Yeah the fact this outrage is over things Strassman liked, not tweeted or retweeted, shows just how obsessed some people are with her. Strassman didn't make a public announcement saying she liked Trump or shared one of his tweets that everyone could view. She, or the intern running her account, hit the like button for a few Trump tweets that you would have to be an obsessive stalker to notice.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net

Because if you don't support every single thing they do, you're a Nazi. When you're a Nazi, you deserve to lose your livelihood, be publicly belittled by your peers and receive harassment from every outlet. The goal is to ostracize you. To make sure you never think differently again. If you do, the cycle will start anew.

Reeetard Era is doing the same thing with James Arnold Taylor. Ubisoft fired some Britbong from Watch Dogs when it was revealed she wasn't into sucking girldick. Blood is in the water and they like the taste. Now that Trump's done, they seem to be planning on making even tepid support of him a thought crime.

Last edited:

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall, China-hating lesbian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I predict Nolan North will be next

DC Dickless theoretically should be next but unfortunately

MrJokerRager

Z Boobs, V Beach Volleyball and O MAGA 2024
kiwifarms.net
And these are the type of people who I’m willing to bet that being pro-censorship is a good thing because Twitter is a “private company that can do whatever it wants”.

Except when it comes to their side.
They already mad at conservatives leaving for parlor because CNN told them its bad.

Even when these degenerates have a full website to themselves, they still not happy.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I met Strassman once at a con, she's cool. I'm also probably blind but I don't see anywhere where she's a covid denier and when Antifa is going around destroying her neighborhood (I assume), no shit she's not going to be a fan of them.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So ave they gotten her blacklisted yet?

That's what they do to people with differing opinions these days, isn't it?