Over 120,000 alien hunters are planning to ‘storm Area 51’ to discover the truth -

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
Over 120,000 people are preparing to get wasted.
Doubtful. Especially since now the guys at 51 know to prepare for it. Probably, if nothing else than to prevent dumping gasoline on the Area 51 conspiracy theory fire, they'll just have the base on lockdown/be ready to detain anyone not overtly violent.

Then they'll probably engage in "interrogations" that will be the world's most tongue-in-cheek thing in the world in which the interrogators have to drop threats of sending them to Gitmo and leaving the room with a "think long and hard about your future" but really they just need to go out in the hall so they don't burst out laughing in front of the prisoners. Then they'll likely mass-release with a "don't come back naw, ya hear" or minor federal charges.

Honestly who the hell believes, whatever the actual history, that the government still uses Groom Lake for anything. It's probably only even still staffed to keep the UFO crowd distracted while they do whatever high-tech experiments at other black sites that don't have the same mystique.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Honestly who the hell believes, whatever the actual history, that the government still uses Groom Lake for anything. It's probably only even still staffed to keep the UFO crowd distracted while they do whatever high-tech experiments at other black sites that don't have the same mystique.
If you know of both the existence of a black site and its location, is it really still a black site?

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
Please let this fucking happen. I really want to see an army of tinfoil tricorner hats tard-charge Area 51 into a cloud of shrapnel and tear gas like its the ending of a cheap 1980s action movie. This would be peak conspiracy thriller trash in real life no matter what they find at that base.

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
Area 51 is still cool to me damnit!
Oh come on, it's where Lockheed skunk works did its aircraft flight testing, and the site of the captured MiG test flights and simulated dogfights. That alone pushes the "cool" factor way above dopey UFO bullshit. If the USAF and Lockheed Martin worked together to do something like an "Area 51" museum near Rachel, where they displayed and did talks about all that cool declassified Cold War shit, that place would be fucking lit.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
TBF, it should would eliminate a lot of annoying people...
I'm just imagining that 120,000 people at least BRIEFLY ENTERTAINED the idea of throwing away their lives on X-Files shit. I don't think one could reliably get 120,000 people to pool together for something that actually matters, but to EXPOSE THE ALIUMS? You betcher bippy.

Dafrunk89

kiwifarms.net
September? I can't see how they could hide their alien UFO shit now. No time. It's over. Weirdos are coming to loiter around somewhat nearby and they're wearing silly hats. They're going to livestream the shit out of it, have TTS on and post ironic memes. Probably some X-files balloons too, that kind of shit. Burn everything and nuke the place too just to be sure.

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
I'm just imagining all 120,000 of these people storming Area 51. Like, it's never going to happen, but honestly the guards might RUN OUT OF BULLETS with that many people. They'd likely need to resort to a shitload of teargas and as many surly riot cops as they could pull in from surrounding areas.
or they can try their new aircraft's missiles that are scatter shots.

• Informative
Reactions: Sprig of Parsley

NOT Sword Fighter Super

Kind of a tool.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just imagining that 120,000 people at least BRIEFLY ENTERTAINED the idea of throwing away their lives on X-Files shit. I don't think one could reliably get 120,000 people to pool together for something that actually matters, but to EXPOSE THE ALIUMS? You betcher bippy.
They're usually too busy voting on American Idol, or whatever other stupid show is on TV right now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino